What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FPC Friday, Sept 3rd, 2010 7 pm Draft (1 Viewer)

Courtney FPC

Footballguy
1. Big Ballers

2. GreatAmericanFantasyFootballII

3. Vegas Beavers

4. The Shark 2

5. Upirish22

6. morgan & coke

7. 1st Place

8. Three Dumps Different Day

9. Hatchery Barr and Grill

10. The Stacked Militia

11. WicKed FoRmula

12. Hawaii Warriors 1

Good luck everyone!!!

Sweet! Looking forward to this season now just have to get through the next 2 weeks of complete an utter "wasteland" that is what I call the time between the end of last season and this years Draft Day!

Sweet! Looking forward to this season now just have to get through the next 2 weeks of complete an utter "wasteland" that is what I call the time between the end of last season and this years Draft Day!
The stacked militia is here and ready to take over!

Anywhere from a couple of days to 5 days normally. It is a direct function of the existing backlog and/or calendar dictated priorities defined by the owners of the FPC and FFPC, who are also working with RTSports who will be providing all the commissioner software to be utilized for league drafts, all season-long processes/operations involved for the FPC & FFPC, and also miscellaneous tasks including assuring that all prior drafted leagues/rosters are being transferred correctly by FFPC staff personnel.

We've all had to go through, the edge-of-your-seat anticipation/anxiety, as to what our draft slot(s) will be for this great & new joint adventure available from Joe & David (Footballguys.com), and Alex and Dave (the FFPC).

GL in your draw & draft, and during the season as well.

Wow the mock draft software sucks! Big time delay! Impossible to use another program like FBG DD while using the rts sports draft room on a different computer. I hope the actual draft is better....anyone care to comment on their mock draft and or actual draft experience??

Wow the mock draft software sucks! Big time delay! Impossible to use another program like FBG DD while using the rts sports draft room on a different computer. I hope the actual draft is better....anyone care to comment on their mock draft and or actual draft experience??
There are other threads in this forum with comments about the drafts and draft software and I think all have been positive - I have used it for years (WCOFF uses it for satellites and magazine drafts) and it is very easy to use and understand.

Yes I Used it last night in a 20 round mock draft. The software is easy to figure out but the delay in between the site posting the picks was awful. Example: I made my pick at #5 then I get a 5 minute delay with no pick being shown and all of a sudden it says I am up again and posts all the picks made after me and before my next pick at once not as they were picked. This may be caused by the fact that some of the spots in the draft were set to auto pick because there wasnt actually a person drafting. I hope the actual draft, when all teams are present making picks does not happen like that. I want to see each players pick as they pick it not update 12 picks at once on my screen.

We've done dozens of live drafts on RTSports software now with excellent feedback on the performance of the draft room. I'm not an expert but this sounds like its your computer's issue, maybe browser related.

been doing a lot of mocks from the ten hole and really starting to fall in love with the pick.

Less then two weeks away boys,can't wait!!

will our league page not be accessible until the end of the draft or prior to it, I'd like to check out the setup

Users who are viewing this thread