What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 1 Cumulative Survivor Offial Draft Thread.... (1 Viewer)

11.9 Pittsburgh Def

Sorry about the delay, busted spoke on the bike turned a morning bike ride into a half day affair.

be nice if we could get into a little rythm....we're avg less than a round a day......be nice to crank through a few rounds before Friday hits.......check in or send lists.......

For Twi:

11.16 TE Bo Scaife, Tennessee Titans

12.01 RB Kevin Faulk, New England Patriots

pm back to Broadway coming..

I totally left my cheatsheet for this league at the office, so I'll just take the easy road and take

12.02 Garrett Hartley K NO

I'll be travelling for most of the day and have limited connection once I get to the endpoint, so I've sent a list for 12.11 to rene and a list for 13.06 to DC. Please pm the appropiate person.

At 12.11, Duckboy tales Jason Snelling (per PM list)

At 12.12, I'll take David Akers

PMing next

sorry boys power out at work right after my pick couldn't even get a pm out to shadowfax.....glad pick went through...home now....

13.02 Jordan Shipley WR CIN

pms on the way

Clock to off this weekend.

Figuring on 5 rds x 16 picks / 44 hrs until kickoff = 1.8 hrs per pick.

Starting Tuesday at 8am everyone's clock is reduced to 2 hrs. All picks must be made by kickoff.

im guessing fred was pm'd
Bass texted me about something else, and I already deleted it, but I don't think he mentioned that it was my pick. Which sucks because I've been on the board all day. Sorry. Reaper just texted me telling me I was up.

Bah, CTRL-F fails me...

Let's go with...

13.12 Larry Johnson, RB, WAS

** Now I see why, I CTRL-F'd 'mcgah' and he's listed incorrectly as 'mcgagee' :shrug:

Bah, CTRL-F fails me...

Let's go with...

13.12 Larry Johnson, RB, WAS

** Now I see why, I CTRL-F'd 'mcgah' and he's listed incorrectly as 'mcgagee' :P
It fails you again. LJ went at 12.14
Nothin' to see here, folks..... :shrug: This excuse is that the main page hasn't been updated for awhile. :unsure:

I checked the main list AND afterwards, and did not see:

13.12 Kevin Smith, RB, DET

Does that work? :D

If not, well............

Users who are viewing this thread