What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Just filled the last spot (1 Viewer)

I was #11 in that one. Glad to see it's now full. Hopefully we'll have a drfat order soon.

Best of Luck, hope we have a good group of guys!

Please send an email to chris@myfpc.com with your specific draft date. She will give you the update on draft slots.

Last edited by a moderator:
strattkatt said:
still no draft order :lmao: I'm not going to have time to prepare from the "x" positionI guess I could mock draft from all 12 spots three or four times.
Dude - more than ten days until your draft

Captain Hook said:
strattkatt said:
still no draft order :thumbup: I'm not going to have time to prepare from the "x" positionI guess I could mock draft from all 12 spots three or four times.
Dude - more than ten days until your draft
agreed. Relax a little. This is a very busy time for this league, as the buzz is catching on and many people are signing up. My suggestion is plug the settings into the draft dominator and do some mocks. See where players are falling. Also I think the MB over at the league site have some draft results posted.

1. Number Crunchers

2. Masler

3. Crimson Crushers

4. Favre's Retirement Party

5. Killer Pugs

6. The real FBG Champ 2

7. My dog of wars

8. Team O

9. The Brothers Grimm

10. Special Sauce

11. Rossi

12. McCools Crew

I got the 10th spot. Glad to see I'm not in the middle finally.

1. Number Crunchers

2. Masler

3. Crimson Crushers

4. Favre's Retirement Party

5. Killer Pugs

6. The real FBG Champ 2

7. My dog of wars

8. Team O

9. The Brothers Grimm

10. Special Sauce

11. Rossi

12. McCools Crew

I got the 10th spot. Glad to see I'm not in the middle finally.
I got the 8th. Was hoping for the 6th.

Users who are viewing this thread