What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Football Guys Players Championship (1 Viewer)

My draft from the #12 spot. Not sure what I think right now.QB: M. Stafford, B. RoethlisbergerRB: S. Jackson, R. Bush, B. Jacobs, L. Washington, T. ChoiceWR: A. Boldin, S. Moss, E. Royal, J. Cotchery, L. Moore, J. Cribbs, B. HartlineTE: A. Gates, Z. Miller (OAK), T. HeapK: R. BironasDST: San Diego, Kansas City
Hey Zen, I drafted #5 in your league. I thought you did pretty well and you grabbed a few players I wanted that I thought would slip like R.Bush and E.Royal. Here's mine:QB: Favre, HasselbackRB: S.Greene, F.Jones, Portis, D.Brown, T.JonesWR: A.Johnson, L.Fitzgerald, M.Crabtree, S.Breaston, R.Williams, C.Chambers, Demaryius ThomasTE: V.Davis, J.Gresham, K.Boss, B.PettigrewK. FeelyDST: Pats D

Zen, very nice tean (not sure why you may not think so). I'm always looking for teams that can start 2 productive flexes, 10 decent starters overall. Many can't, but I think you can. Z Miller is obviously one of your flexes, then you've got these to pick from - Jacobs, L Wash, Royal, for the other one At least one out of those three ought to be decent enough on any given day. This is an example of why it makes sense to pick your QBs late. You still got two decent ones while being able to maximize those picks to create strength with your flexes.

Drafted Saturday night.Not sure I'm real crazy about it either, but you know what they say about paper champions right.

Rivers

Henne

Gore

Spiller

Brown Ronnie

Morris Sammy

Fitzgerald

Colston

Hester

Cotchery

Jones Jacoby

Washington Nate

Gibson Brandon

Miller Zach

Boss

Shiancoe

Gostkowski

Buehler

Philly

Cincy

Finatic, after Gore you've got 2 risky RB plays - Spiller and Brown. They'll both need to stay healthy for you to compete. If they do, fine. I'm guessing you'll use one of them as a flex. It looks like Shiancoe would be your second flex. I wouldn't want to have to rely on Hester or Boss as one. So to be able to start two decent flexes you need a healthy and productive Brown and Spiller or for Jacoby Jones to have a good year - which he may. Overall, a decent team but it can't withstand any injuries.

My draft from the #12 spot. Not sure what I think right now.QB: M. Stafford, B. RoethlisbergerRB: S. Jackson, R. Bush, B. Jacobs, L. Washington, T. ChoiceWR: A. Boldin, S. Moss, E. Royal, J. Cotchery, L. Moore, J. Cribbs, B. HartlineTE: A. Gates, Z. Miller (OAK), T. HeapK: R. BironasDST: San Diego, Kansas City
Hey Zen, I drafted #5 in your league. I thought you did pretty well and you grabbed a few players I wanted that I thought would slip like R.Bush and E.Royal. Here's mine:QB: Favre, HasselbackRB: S.Greene, F.Jones, Portis, D.Brown, T.JonesWR: A.Johnson, L.Fitzgerald, M.Crabtree, S.Breaston, R.Williams, C.Chambers, Demaryius ThomasTE: V.Davis, J.Gresham, K.Boss, B.PettigrewK. FeelyDST: Pats D
This was my first time in a league like this so I wasn't really sure what to expect. There were some players that I was surprised at how far they fell and some that I was surprised how early they went. I was hoping to land R. Bush but really didn't think he'd make it back to me at the 5/6 turn. I didn't really plan to end up with 3 TEs but since Gates/Miller have the same bye week I had to grab a 3rd. Jacobs falling to the 9/10 turn surprised me as well.I like your WR group a lot - 3 strong starters and good ones in reserve. I had Breaston and Chambers in my queue but you took them before they could get back to me. VD is a great TE and if Gresham is as good as advertised......You may have trouble at QB if Favre and Hasselbeck both break down. If Favre has one more in him then getting him in the 9th is going to be huge.Good luck!

Well I didn't do so well pickin a kicker on my first team only chose one thinkin I could pick up another one on the waiver later.Well Graham gets cut man that sucks.Now no kicker for first game nothin like spotting the other team 9 to 12 points.Oh well if I win that game I will know I have luck on my side.
Same thing happened to me on one of my teams.

Well I didn't do so well pickin a kicker on my first team only chose one thinkin I could pick up another one on the waiver later.Well Graham gets cut man that sucks.Now no kicker for first game nothin like spotting the other team 9 to 12 points.Oh well if I win that game I will know I have luck on my side.
Can't believe he couldn't beat out Cundiff,I think it had more to do with the contract he signed in June.Oh well just have to hope Green bay only scores TDs first game maybe just 4.Might be able to make that up.Anyway good luck to you in first game and rest of season maybe we will have better luck with our kickers :goodposting:

Drafted Monday Night at 7pm est.

Drafted out of the #6 hole.

QB - Jay Cutler

RB - Shonn Greene

RB - Jerome Harrison

WR - Andre Johnson

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

FLEX - Anquan Boldin

FLEX - Dwayne Bowe

TE - Dustin Keller

K - Matt Prater

DEF - Pittsburgh Steelers

BENCH

QB - Donovan McNabb

RB - Felix Jones

RB - Darren Sproles

WR - James Jones

WR - Legedu Naanee

WR - Golden Tate

WR - Devery Henderson

WR - Kevin Walter

TE - Todd Heap

DEF - Indianapolis Colts

Just finished my 10pm Monday Night Draft. How did I do?

QB - Drew Brees, Brett Favre

RB - Joseph Addai, Clinton Portis, Donald Brown, Kareem Huggins, Larry Johnson, Laurence Maroney, Derrick Ward

WR - Andre Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Jerricho Cotchery, Demaryius Thomas, Patrick Crayton

TE - Vernon Davis, Visanthe Shiancoe

K - Ryan Longwell, Jeff Reed

DT - NY Jets, NO Saints

Probably go with Shiancoe and a WR at my Flex.

Not too thrilled with my RBs. But I should be able to get by.

QB - Jay Cutler

RB - Shonn Greene

RB - Jerome Harrison

WR - Andre Johnson

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

FLEX - Anquan Boldin

FLEX - Dwayne Bowe

TE - Dustin Keller

K - Matt Prater

BENCH

QB - Donovan McNabb

RB - Felix Jones

RB - Darren Sproles

WR - James Jones

WR - Legedu Naanee

WR - Golden Tate

WR - Devery Henderson

WR - Kevin Walter

TE - Todd Heap

DEF - Indianapolis Colts
nice team. I think the keys to this team areShonne Greene - is he gonna score enough TDs to offset his lack of receptions in a PPR league, ala Turner of 2 years ago.

Bowe - is he a 80-1100 guy? or a 70-900sh WR only?

Keller - can he crack the top-10 in TEs to make this position not a weakness.

just my opinion.

QB - Jay Cutler

RB - Shonn Greene

RB - Jerome Harrison

WR - Andre Johnson

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

FLEX - Anquan Boldin

FLEX - Dwayne Bowe

TE - Dustin Keller

K - Matt Prater

BENCH

QB - Donovan McNabb

RB - Felix Jones

RB - Darren Sproles

WR - James Jones

WR - Legedu Naanee

WR - Golden Tate

WR - Devery Henderson

WR - Kevin Walter

TE - Todd Heap

DEF - Indianapolis Colts
nice team. I think the keys to this team areShonne Greene - is he gonna score enough TDs to offset his lack of receptions in a PPR league, ala Turner of 2 years ago.

just my opinion.
I do think Greene will have a high TD total and that Bowe will return to form.As for Keller, if he actually ended up in the Top 10, I'd be kissing babies. He's terrible, I know, and the TE position on my team is terrible. But I believe Greene/Harrison/AJ/Fitz/Boldin/Bowe more than make up for it.

And FWIW, it got Greene at 4.07. 18th RB selected and I think he far exceeds that. EXTREME value when your first 3 picks are WR.

Last edited by a moderator:

QB - Jay Cutler

RB - Shonn Greene

RB - Jerome Harrison

WR - Andre Johnson

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

FLEX - Anquan Boldin

FLEX - Dwayne Bowe

TE - Dustin Keller

K - Matt Prater

BENCH

QB - Donovan McNabb

RB - Felix Jones

RB - Darren Sproles

WR - James Jones

WR - Legedu Naanee

WR - Golden Tate

WR - Devery Henderson

WR - Kevin Walter

TE - Todd Heap

DEF - Indianapolis Colts

just my opinion.
I do think Greene will have a high TD total and that Bowe will return to form.As for Keller, if he actually ended up in the Top 10, I'd be kissing babies. He's terrible, I know, and the TE position on my team is terrible. But I believe Greene/Harrison/AJ/Fitz/Boldin/Bowe more than make up for it.

And FWIW, it got Greene at 4.07. 18th RB selected and I think he far exceeds that. EXTREME value when your first 3 picks are WR.
Jerome Harrison is gonna carry us to the promise land baby, come on Mr Soup me and you are coming for 100 grand

rustycolts said:
Can't believe he couldn't beat out Cundiff,I think it had more to do with the contract he signed in June.Oh well just have to hope Green bay only scores TDs first game maybe just 4.Might be able to make that up.Anyway good luck to you in first game and rest of season maybe we will have better luck with our kickers :)
My buddy is actually friends with Shayne Graham and he flew down to Tampa the day after he got cut. He said it was all about $$$ and not having to guarantee him the contract. He thinks he will get on with a team this year though but unfortunately that won't help us week 1.

Can't believe he couldn't beat out Cundiff,I think it had more to do with the contract he signed in June.Oh well just have to hope Green bay only scores TDs first game maybe just 4.Might be able to make that up.Anyway good luck to you in first game and rest of season maybe we will have better luck with our kickers :thumbup:
My buddy is actually friends with Shayne Graham and he flew down to Tampa the day after he got cut. He said it was all about $$$ and not having to guarantee him the contract. He thinks he will get on with a team this year though but unfortunately that won't help us week 1.
Ok thats all folks! No more drafting so I thought I would post my teams for everyone's entertainment. I drafted the first one Aug. 8th and the second one Aug. 25th.

Team 1

QB: Tom Brady

RB: Ronnie Brown

RB: Felix Jones

WR: Larry Fitzgerald

WR Reggie Wayne

Flex: Wes Welker

Flex: Mohamad Massaquoi

TE: Chris Cooley

K: Garrett Hartley

DST: NO Saints

BENCH:

QB: David Garrard

RB: Darren Mcfadden, Brandon Jacobs, Leon Washington, Brian Westbrook, Kevin Smith

WR: Laurent Robinson, Justin Gage, Chaz Schillens,

TE:John Carlson

Team 2

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Ladainian Tomlinson

RB: Felix Jones

WR:Randy Moss

WR: Calvin Johnson

Flex: Steve Smith (Car)

Flex: Dwayne Bowe

TE: Dustin Keller

K: Stephen Gostkowski

DST: NO Saints

BENCH:

QB: Matt Hasselbeck

RB: Fred Taylor, Leon Washington, Brian Westbrook, Jason Snelling, Sammie Morris

WR: Mohamed Massaquoi, Justin Gage

TE: John Carlson, Tony Scheffler

The weaknesses are obvious but Im good with them. I really think LT comes back from the dead behind that Jets O-line. Sandiegos's was garbage the last 3 years....now wonder he got hammered and beat up. Anyway...all feedback welcome!

Did a FBG Players Champ with buddies. Not real sure how I feel about this team. TJ becoming less and less valuable definitely hurts.

Schaub

Henne

Jones Drew

M Barber

C Portis

L Washington

T Gerhart

K Williams

M Austin

C Ocho Cinco

B Berrian

TJ Houshmanzadeh

L Robinson

J Edelman

V Davis

K Boss

R Gronkowski

49ers D

Texans D

S Janikowski

Let us know how we did on our first FBGPC team!

Posted this over at the FFPC site, figured I'd see if there were any additional thoughts here:

So this was my first "high stakes" draft/league after many years of FF. I just couldn't resist after I saw the latest email that it would hit $100k, so I went ahead and signed up for the 10pm draft on Labor Day. A few hiccups with the process and a guy who delayed it, but the Commish (Dave) did a great job keeping things running.

For the first time in what seems like 5 years, I got the #1 overall pick in a FF draft, and despite talking all preseason about how I couldn't see myself taking CJ over ADP, I did...

And now I don't feel too thrilled about my team. I guess it was inexperience with a format like this, but I feel like I missed the boat on some runs and didn't know when the "depth picks" would start with such deep rosters.

Would appreciate any thoughts from the gang on this roster:

QB

Matt Ryan

Matt Stafford

RB

CJ

D-Will

Reggie Bush

Marion Barber

C-Buck

Kevin Faulk

WR

Miles Austin

Wes Welker

Mike Wallace

Lee Evans

Louis Murphy

Brian Hartline

Harry Douglas

TE

Heath Miller

Bo Scaife

Anthony Fasano

K

David Akers

Def

Miami

From the #4 spot:

QB- E. Manning, Henne, Campbell

RB- Jones-Drew, Wells, Portis, R. Williams, K. Faulk, McKnight

WR- Fitzgerald, S. Smith (Car), Houshmandzadeh, Aromashodu, Naanee, Collie

TE- V. Davis, T. Gonzalez, Cooley

K- Prater

Def- Baltimore

I'll be flexing 3 TE's. Thoughts?

This is how it went:

From the #9 spot. It seems weak. Tough league.

QB: M. Schaub, D. McNabb

RB: Jamaal Charles, CJ Spiller, Felix Jones, C Buckhalter, Peyton Hillis

WR: M Austin, H. Nicks, J Gaffney, M Williams (SEA), S. Holmes, L. Moore, J. Cribbs, E. Sanders

TE: A. Gates, A. Fasano

K: S. Gostkowski

DST: Giants, Dolphins

Last draft of the season, from the 9-hole:

QB: E. Manning, McNabb, V Young

RB: SJax (1), Foster (3), Portis, L. Washington, Brandon Jackson

WR: Welker (4), Sims-Walker (6), Maclin, James Jones, Nannee

TE: Gates (2), Gonzalez (5), Gresham

K: Prater, Carpenter

D: PIT, IND

Appreciate feedback, thanks.

Last evening from the 1st position. Tough draft with the exception of 1 guy who made some crazy picks. I got most of the guys I wanted where I thought they would be but I have this nagging feeling ... I also have bye week challenges in 4 and 8.

ADP to start things off - Like him much better than CJ

Jennings and Marshall at the 2/3 turn - As I had hoped!

Tony G and Celek at the 4/5 turn - Couldn't resist these 2 here in this league

Caddy and Barber at the 6/7 turn - Very high on these 2 this year, but Portis was there as well and I am having remorse for not taking him

Donald Brown and Eli at the 8/9 turn - The Addai concussion thing concerns me

Slaton and Berrian at the 10/11 turn - Steve is NOT done yet folks!

Cassel and A Hernandez at the 12/13 turn - So, so on Cassel ... Hernandez could surprise with Brady

Burleson and Cribbs at the 14/15 turn - I like Cribbs in this system, having remorse on the Nate pick though

Naanee and the Steelers at the 16/17 turn - :-)

Norwood and Camarillo at the 18/19 turn - Is Camarillo gonna click with Favre?

Jeff Reed to round things off

Starting

QB - Eli

RB - ADP, Barber

WR - Jennings, Marshall

TE - Tony G

FLEX - Celek, Berrian

PK - Reed

DST - Steelers

Bench

Cassel, Caddy, Brown, Slaton, Norwood, Burleson, Cribbs, Naanee, Camarillo, Hernandez

Lots of upside but it could also all fall apart if Barber and/or Caddy don't live up to my projections. I don't think I will be competing for the big trophy, but I may be able to make a run at the league prizes.

Pleased with my team. Didn't give in to the TE rush as I knew/hoped good talent would be available starting around the 8th.

I picked 1.10

Rodgers

Palmer (took him late, mostly b/c there were some teams that will struggle in this league @ QB)

Charles

Mendenhall

Barber III

Huggins

Lynch

Smith (NYG)

Crabtree

Braylon Edwards

Meachem

Mike Williams (SEA)

Roy Williams

Cribbs

Walter

Olsen

Fasano

Crosby

Jets

Dolphins

I got the 1st pick in 2 drafts and the 12th in the last one.

Early August

Tom Brady, Josh Freeman

Chris Johnson, Ryan Grant, Ricky Williams, Leon Washington

Santana Moss, Michael Crabtree, Mike Williams, Joshua Cribbs, Devin Aromashodu, Jacoby Jones, Eddie Royal, Harry Douglas, Mario Manningham, Arrelious Benn

Vernon Davis, Owen Daniels

Jay Feely

Philadelphia Eagles

Mid-August

Romo, Leinart

Chris Johnson, C.J. Spiller, Thomas Jones, Mewelde Moore

Colston, Sims-Walker, T.O., Dez, Aromashodu, Harry Douglas, Sammie Stroughter

Tony G, Marcedes Lewis, Fred Davis, Tony Moeaki

Shayne Graham

Philly D

Late August

Schaub, Alex Smith

C.J. Spiller, Jahvid Best, Leon Washington, Caddy, Earnest Graham, Kareem Huggins

Roddy White, Calvin Johnson, Mike Williams TB, Aromoshodu, Harry Douglas, Mario Manningham, DHB, Stroughter

Kellen Winslow, Hoomanawanui

Janikowski

49ers
Must be nice you join 3 leagues and get 1st 2 pick 2 drafts.I have been in 17 high stakes drafts this year between FFPC and WCOFF and have got Chris Johnson in zero of them since I can't get 1st pick ever.

Picked at the 7th Spot last night. Of course the TE's flew off the board in the first two rounds, so I had to settle for Shiancoe in the 9th which i think is great value.

QB: Schaub, Favre

RB: S Jackson, A. Bradshaw, Beanie Wells, Leon Washington, L Maroney, M. Lynch, I. Redman

WR: Fitzgerald, Colston, S. Moss, S. Holmes, M. Manningham, A. Gonzalez

TE: Shiancoe, Fred Davis

K: M. Crosby

Def: Cowboys, Dolphins

Tell me what you think

Picked at the 7th Spot last night. Of course the TE's flew off the board in the first two rounds, so I had to settle for Shiancoe in the 9th which i think is great value. QB: Schaub, FavreRB: S Jackson, A. Bradshaw, Beanie Wells, Leon Washington, L Maroney, M. Lynch, I. RedmanWR: Fitzgerald, Colston, S. Moss, S. Holmes, M. Manningham, A. GonzalezTE: Shiancoe, Fred DavisK: M. CrosbyDef: Cowboys, DolphinsTell me what you think
I like the Schaub and Shiancoe picks. If you got Colston in the 3rd round, that is great value.BUTI think you may have depth issues.I can't figure out who you start as your second flex in week 1. This does not bode well for your bye weeks.Assumed starters week 1:QB - SchaubRB - JacksonRB - BradshawWR - FitzgeraldWR - ColstonTE - ShiancoFlex - S. MossFlex - ???

Joe T said:
dalco2208 said:
Picked at the 7th Spot last night. Of course the TE's flew off the board in the first two rounds, so I had to settle for Shiancoe in the 9th which i think is great value. QB: Schaub, FavreRB: S Jackson, A. Bradshaw, Beanie Wells, Leon Washington, L Maroney, M. Lynch, I. RedmanWR: Fitzgerald, Colston, S. Moss, S. Holmes, M. Manningham, A. GonzalezTE: Shiancoe, Fred DavisK: M. CrosbyDef: Cowboys, DolphinsTell me what you think
I like the Schaub and Shiancoe picks. If you got Colston in the 3rd round, that is great value.BUTI think you may have depth issues.I can't figure out who you start as your second flex in week 1. This does not bode well for your bye weeks.Assumed starters week 1:QB - SchaubRB - JacksonRB - BradshawWR - FitzgeraldWR - ColstonTE - ShiancoFlex - S. MossFlex - ???
Yeah normally it will be Beanie Wells. I'll have to monitor his status this week but he has a primo matchup vs St. Louis.If I dont go with him Im gonna trot Maroney out there as my 2nd flex. :thumbdown:

Just finsihed this team out of the 4 hole.

Eli Manning

Sam Bradford

F Gore

R Bush

CJ Spiller

B Scott

B-G Ellis

J Snelling

R White

W Welker

P Garcon

M Williams (TB)

B Berrian

L Robinson

J Nelson

B Celek

F Davis

D Lee

Prater

Vikings

Best was taken two spots in front of Spiller, Man I wish he fell....

Currently drafting right now from the 8 spot..

QB Tom Brady, Derek Anderson

RB Steven Jackson, CJ Spiller, Chris Wells, Larry Johnson, Kevin Faulk

WR Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, Mike Williams (TB), Jabar Gaffney, Mike Williams (SEA), Mike Thomas, Brandon Tate, Nate Washington

TE Heath Miller, Jeremy Shockey

K David Akers

DEF San Francisco, New England

Didn't want to take a QB in the first 6 but Brady being there was too much to pass up

Well, overall I had wanted to get more at RB early but Brady being out there changed those plans. Maybe LJ will be able to do something and be that rare gem. Week 6 will be bad with Spiller, Wells, Fitz out but that's just one week. Hoping between Brady/Jackson/Fitz/Welker/Heath there are a ton of points to make up for some of the depth elsewhere. Faulk should help for some bye week filler with a few catches.

My first time in this tournament and like everyone else, I really didn't know what to expect. Drafted Tuesday night at 10 and had the 4th pick. I feel I reached a lot more than I wanted to and felt lost towards the end of the draft. Overall you can say I have a lot of regrets :mellow:

With the 2 flex spots my plan was to go RB heavy.

QB: Brees, Young

RB: Gore, Best, Bradshaw, Bush, Larry Johnson, Bernard Scott

WR: MSW, TO, Mike Williams (TB), Dexter Mccluster, Deion Branch

TE: Dustin Keller, Tony Scheffler, Rob Gronkowski, Dante Rosario

DEF: Vikings, Titans

K: Buehler

In the first round there was no way I was going to take MJD and took Gore.

In the second most of the top TE's were gone and Brees was sitting there.

In the third I was torn between Jahvid, Jamal Charles, and Arian Foster. I hope I made the right pick.

In the fifth I was torn between Spiller and Reggie. Again I hope I made the right pick.

I reached on Mike Williams in the 8th, Dexter in the 9th, and Vikings D in the 11th.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Team from the #1 spot in my league went RB with their first 5 picks...

QB: Kolb, V.Young

RB: ADP, McCoy, J.Charles, R.Brown, C.Benson, J.Ringer, T.Gerhart

WR: M.Wallace, L.Evans, S.Breaston, K.Britt, C.Schillens

TE: J.Gresham, M.Lewis, B.Watson

K: Cundiff

DEF: Jets

Team from the #1 spot in my league went RB with their first 5 picks...QB: Kolb, V.YoungRB: ADP, McCoy, J.Charles, R.Brown, C.Benson, J.Ringer, T.GerhartWR: M.Wallace, L.Evans, S.Breaston, K.Britt, C.SchillensTE: J.Gresham, M.Lewis, B.WatsonK: CundiffDEF: Jets
terrible strategy

From the 4 Hole last night:

QB: Brady, Garrard

RB: MJD, Forsett, Jacobs, T. Jones, K. Smith, J. Norwood

WR: B. Marshall, S. Smith (Car), H. Ward, S. Moss, L. Murphy, TJ Housh, J. Morgan

TE: V. Davis, T. Heap, B. Pettigrew

K: Tynes

Def: 49ers

Very obvious weakness at RB; however I see upside with the #2s. And my WRs will Flex

Overall, I am pleased with the team - I feel I got good value with the picks (EDIT: I am a first timer in the league). Any thoughts would be appreciated!! Thanks guys!

Cubbies, you need to start 10 quality starters. By taking Brady early you forfeit the opportunity to do that. I can't see who your two flex startrs are. Your two receivers, I guess, (Ward and Moss), which could be a little tricky. And as you mention, one of those RBs will have to do better than expected.

My first time in this tournament and like everyone else, I really didn't know what to expect. Drafted Tuesday night at 10 and had the 4th pick. I feel I reached a lot more than I wanted to and felt lost towards the end of the draft. Overall you can say I have a lot of regrets :goodposting:

With the 2 flex spots my plan was to go RB heavy.

QB: Brees, Young

RB: Gore, Best, Bradshaw, Bush, Larry Johnson, Bernard Scott

WR: MSW, TO, Mike Williams (TB), Dexter Mccluster, Deion Branch

TE: Dustin Keller, Tony Scheffler, Rob Gronkowski, Dante Rosario

DEF: Vikings, Titans

K: Buehler

In the first round there was no way I was going to take MJD and took Gore. I LIKE.

In the second most of the top TE's were gone and Brees was sitting there. I LIKE.

In the third I was torn between Jahvid, Jamal Charles, and Arian Foster. I hope I made the right pick. I LIKE.

In the fifth I was torn between Spiller and Reggie. Again I hope I made the right pick. I LIKE.

I reached on Mike Williams in the 8th, Dexter in the 9th, and Vikings D in the 11th. 1 REACH FINE, 2 REACHES ??, ALL 3 = NG.

But if your starters stay healthy and perform as expected, and with a little bit of help from your bye-week backups, you will be contending to be a league playoff team. After that, anything is possible. GL.

Cubbies, you need to start 10 quality starters. By taking Brady early you forfeit the opportunity to do that. I can't see who your two flex startrs are. Your two receivers, I guess, (Ward and Moss), which could be a little tricky. And as you mention, one of those RBs will have to do better than expected.
Yeah well I took Brady in the 5th round, where the options that were available at RB and WR were not very stellar. I think Brady bounces back with a top3 QB rank this year. He was staring me in the face at that pick, and I had to grab him. As for the flex, Ward was a top 25 WR last year, and i think Dixon will heavily rely on the vet. I also hope S. Moss will be rejuvinated this year with McNabb, and I dont think a 100 catch year is out of the question. We'll see - the Draft Dominator tool said I had the best starters, but who knows. Thanks for the insight!

Users who are viewing this thread