What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftstreet.com anyone play? Any reviews or thoughts? (1 Viewer)

cctravis

Footballguy
I am looking for info on Draftstreet.com

Sounds like a great concept but can not find many reviews online about it. Is this site legit? Anyone here play on it? Do they pay out easily?

Any thoughts would be great.

I put in $20 tonight to try it out... What a crazy concept. Daily fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put in $20 tonight to try it out... What a crazy concept. Daily fantasy.
I was clued into this site very early on through a friend and tried it out. I love it. I have been able to make decent money thru baseball just playing matchups and evaluating pitchers very carefully. I know they're growing but I just like the setup considerably better than the competitors out there. I took out $500 just to make sure I got a check and got it through Paypal a few days later no problem. If they can just get people to try it out I think this site will take off. I'd send you my link to recruit but I'm not going to panhandle. You should post yours though so you can make some money by people playing under your name.Hope that helps.

I am looking for info on Draftstreet.com Sounds like a great concept but can not find many reviews online about it. Is this site legit? Anyone here play on it? Do they pay out easily? Any thoughts would be great.
To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.

Top to bottom they are a little underleveled still on offense. We are far, far stronger on offense now. Our top 10 now mostly is at the max gowiwi for a th9 or better.

They have a few wheels off bases.

This isn't as strong a clan as tango.

We should be fine

120-105 us.

I dont like their 30-50. I think our th8 struggle a lot. They have only a few non maxed th8s

We dominate them on 1-20. It's really not that close.

Still thinking this thru.

I dont like their 30-50. I think our th8 struggle a lot. They have only a few non maxed th8s

I can crush a max TH8 I think. As a TH9. May be better to have me 3-star lower and let some of the TH8s swing higher for 2 stars. Any other TH9s in my position, who can't 3-star other TH9s but can crush a TH8...we should definitely communicate the need to let the lower ones swing higher and still get 2 while we swing lower to make sure we get 3 stars on TH8s on first attacks.

I can crush a max TH8 I think. As a TH9. May be better to have me 3-star lower and let some of the TH8s swing higher for 2 stars. Any other TH9s in my position, who can't 3-star other TH9s but can crush a TH8...we should definitely communicate the need to let the lower ones swing higher and still get 2 while we swing lower to make sure we get 3 stars on TH8s on first attacks.
I'm leaning this way. Will make for a hellish to execute first attack assignment though.

I'm leaning this way. Will make for a hellish to execute first attack assignment though.
Any TH9 with max camps and skulls and 4 spells ought to be able to do it.

Looking at their TH8s, even though all the ADs are maxed, they aren't all covered by Wizard Towers. Nor are they surrounded by many distracting defenses.

3-Zap and a Rage, 7 drags, 22 loons. (That includes CC, which ought to be 6 loons I think. Or could be a drag and 2 loons but whatever I'd rather be able to release the CC as all loons). I'd say most of them can be trimmed with BK and 2 drags to get the first level of stuff away and have those 2 drags each take fire from one air D. Drop loons too...rage when they get in range of the 2 remaining ADs and profit (release rest of drags at this point, and use AQ to trim a side where loon have been taking out some defenses now)

I think very doable.

I'm looking at this clan. They are a typical reddit clan and have some really good buy-in on strong TH8 makes better clans.

We do not have enough TH8 attacks that can 3 star their entire list of TH8.

From 47 up they are max on AA and nearly all of them from 47 up are max on wiz tower.

This is going to be a little different this time. We've been wanting a fight and we will get one here imo, but we have to out play them on the first attack.

Announcing the FBG buddy system:

First attacks

If you are #20-40 prior to midnight attack +10.

If you are 10-30 your buddy is our own +10. If your buddy chokes and doesn't get 3 stars it's your job to pick that star(s) up. If your buddy doesn't show up prior to midnight or else feels they have less than a 18.436% shot at a 3 star then you go get that for what would be your +20.

If you are 41-50. Well, this is where it gets a little tricky. If you have an attack with some pop that can get 1 star or more on your -20 then go for it. Otherwise you are backup in case of a no-show or subsequent cleanup.

Top 10. Sit tight or murder your +10 if you think 3 is in the cards no sweat.

We will regroup in the morning to figure out second, and ideally lots of first attacks.

I'm looking at this clan. They are a typical reddit clan and have some really good buy-in on strong TH8 makes better clans.

From 47 up they are max on AA and nearly all of them from 47 up are max on wiz tower.

This is going to be a little different this time. We've been wanting a fight and we will get one here imo, but we have to out play them on the first attack.

First attacks

If you are 10-30 your buddy is our own +10. If your buddy chokes and doesn't get 3 stars it's your job to pick that star(s) up. If your buddy doesn't show up prior to midnight or else feels they have less than a 18.436% shot at a 3 star then you go get that for what would be your +20.

If you are 41-50. Well, this is where it gets a little tricky. If you have an attack with some pop that can get 1 star or more on your -20 then go for it. Otherwise you are backup in case of a no-show or subsequent cleanup.

We will regroup in the morning to figure out second, and ideally lots of first attacks.
I like how this covers the enemy TH8 range

I'm going to post in the other thread about more general strategy, but do not interpret that as disagreement with this plan.

Finally, someone with a non-COC avatar should post after me. I came through the main FBG Forums page, and the skull (culdeus) next to this thread is obvious to anyone entering that way.

First attacks

I like how this covers the enemy TH8 range

I'm going to post in the other thread about more general strategy, but do not interpret that as disagreement with this plan.

Finally, someone with a non-COC avatar should post after me. I came through the main FBG Forums page, and the skull (culdeus) next to this thread is obvious to anyone entering that way.
on it

/| | |

|| | Street Sweeper |

.----|-----,| |

|| || ==|| |

.-----'--'| ==|| |

|)- ~| ||_________________________________________________|

| ___ | |____...==..._ >\______________________________|

[_/.-.\"--"-------- //.-. .-.\\/ |/ \\ .-. .-. //

( o )`==="""""""""`( o )( o ) o `( o )( o )`

'-' '-' '-' '-' '-'

/| | |

|| | Street Sweeper |

.----|-----,| |

|| || ==|| |

.-----'--'| ==|| Buttworms Inc. |

|)- ~| ||_________________________________________________|

| ___ | |____...==..._ >\______________________________|

[_/.-.\"--"-------- //.-. .-.\\/ |/ \\ .-. .-. //

( o )`==="""""""""`( o )( o ) o `( o )( o )`

'-' '-' '-' '-' '-'

For 48- does a gowipe get it done for 3? I have some ideas for a drag rush too if any drag experts want to help me out.

For 48- does a gowipe get it done for 3? I have some ideas for a drag rush too if any drag experts want to help me out.
for this I sort of like 3 zap the north AA. This takes out a wizard tower too which eliminates 2 of the 6 most problematic things for your drag raid. Then release from noon to 3 oclock spread out and hope for best.

My plus 10 their top TH8. (their 30.)

I can build a max GoWiWi or go with loonian or drags.

Thoughts?

My plus 10 their top TH8. (their 30.)

I can build a max GoWiWi or go with loonian or drags.

Thoughts?
Vs a TH9 25ish loons and rest drags with cc drag and skulls should absolutely crush any TH8. No reason to build a big DE force to do this unless you are broke on elixer and long on DE. In that case just hog rush it.

First attacks

By the way I do realize that this puts the a nus squarely on 20-30 as they are effectively tied in to two attacks.

This is by design.

for this I sort of like 3 zap the north AA. This takes out a wizard tower too which eliminates 2 of the 6 most problematic things for your drag raid. Then release from noon to 3 oclock spread out and hope for best.
This is pretty much what I was thinking. The other WTs don't cover the AA. I'll need to time the skulls to go to AA while the drags are hung up on the TH and CC.

War, I think 43 can be done with drags. 3 zap south AA. The key to this working is patience. The elixer storages at 10 and 2 are not covered by the AA. You need 2-3 drags at each storage to get rid of them so they don't slow you down. Also 3 drags at 12. I'm thinking bring 4 l5 loons if you have them along with skulls in cc. try to get each AA with loons and 1 sets of 3 drags. The 3 drags from 12 should clean up if the AAs are gone by the time they get there.

thinking someone needs to modify that google doc right before game time

guessing move each of them up one or two?

VA703 said:
thinking someone needs to modify that google doc right before game time

guessing move each of them up one or two?
That's a negative ghostrider. Bad karma and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread