What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftstreet.com anyone play? Any reviews or thoughts? (1 Viewer)

VA703 said:
thinking someone needs to modify that google doc right before game time

guessing move each of them up one or two?
That's a negative ghostrider. Bad karma and all that.
I agree here. I'm all about schemes, but not sabotage.
YOUR REQUEST FOR A FLYBY HAS BEEN DENIED.
:goodposting:

I think we should add comments after they attack, like "Ouch, those double big bombs hurt", or "Shoulda dropped BK sooner".

The guy that called me has skulls, L4Golems, #### for minions hogs and witches.Nothing that really makes me scared he's gonna 3 star me.

I guess he either goes GOWIPE with L3 pekkas or skulls/drags

I wonder if he did this before or after I changed my base.

Man, from the recent talk in here, Draftstreet.com isn't anything like I expected it would be...

The guy that called me has skulls, L4Golems, #### for minions hogs and witches.Nothing that really makes me scared he's gonna 3 star me.

I guess he either goes GOWIPE with L3 pekkas or skulls/drags

I wonder if he did this before or after I changed my base.
The guy that called me, #5, has L4 Golems and L2 witches. I'm expected to get rolled. Hoping I can hold off the 3rd star.

I was really worried about their th8s. And it looks like I was right. Anyways. I don't think I can focus on the low end th8 assignments. If someone wants to marshal their 30-50 better than a shoot first ask questions later be my guest. I think we have enough firepower from 26-49 to take care of their bottom 20 for 3 stars everywhere. Maybe.

The math looks really bad up higher. There will be tremendous pressure on the top 10 to execute to perfection. The TH10s cannot go into any attack thinking a 3 star is not likely. Our th10s have bandwidth for at most 2 2 stars. Any more than that and it's over.

I'm gonna break down their bases by air/ground with the idea that we are looking for high ground2s from th9 and low air 3s from th9s and so on.

We are in a major, major hole. We cannot sit around with thumbs up our asses waiting to attack at the last second. This will not help anyone. I'll have the list out in about 2 hours but the assault on their bottom 20 needs to start right away.

I may not be attacking before I retire for the evening (midnight my time) so I'll just see what's left in about 8 hours. For the moment, I'm building for #28, which I think have a shot at 3-starring, though not a great one, but my sense is that we need to be swinging for the fences at this point.

-Myk

Last edited by a moderator:
I can start my build but can't attack until noon est at the earliest. Drags don't seem to be working on their TH8. Does a GoWiPe with either witches or Bobs Pekka in the CC stand a chance at a 3 star?

I may not be attacking before I retire for the evening (midnight my time) so I'll just see what's left in about 8 hours. For the moment, I'm building for #28, which I think have a shot at 3-starring, though not a great one, but my sense is that we need to be swinging for the fences at this point.

-Myk
I completely understand the perspective, but if everyone swings for the fences, some will fail, and we can't afford any wasted attacks. Let's forget about chasing their total and simply try to maximize our output.

26 and down should be 3-starred.

4-25 need 2 stars each

1-3 need 1 star each

That may or may not be enough, but it's a target we should aim for. The first line might be the biggest hurdle, but it has to happen if we stand any chance.

-Myk
I completely understand the perspective, but if everyone swings for the fences, some will fail, and we can't afford any wasted attacks. Let's forget about chasing their total and simply try to maximize our output.

4-25 need 2 stars each

1-3 need 1 star each

That may or may not be enough, but it's a target we should aim for. The first line might be the biggest hurdle, but it has to happen if we stand any chance.
pretty sure I can get 2 on 10 with the troops I have now, go for it?

-Myk

4-25 need 2 stars each

1-3 need 1 star each

pretty sure I can get 2 on 10 with the troops I have now, go for it?
I think that would be a success, but wait for green light from culdeus.

Ron, same thing, culdeus is looking at all the bases to find the optimal way to get us there. Stay tuned.

/Moroder

Assignments are in.

We have only 6 backups for any of this and some of the backups are not strong enough to really pick up the gaps. This has been heavily curated to put the right troops on the right bases with the right driver. Myk is clutch, I trust him in this spot where he has less troops than some. Don't be mad about this and remember we do have 5 backup attacks.

Their Air/Ground Who With For 1 Abort 0 2 Abort 0 3 Air MD Loonsmash 2 4 Ground VA Gowiwi 2 5 Ground VA Gowiwi 2 6 Air MD Loonian 2 7 Ground me Gowiwi 2 8 Ground me Gowiwi 2 9 Ground shammy Gowiwi 2 10 Ground myk Gowiwi 2 11 Ground myk Gowiwi 2 12 Either JRK tbd 2.5 13 Air tbd Holo 2 14 Air Jason Holo 2.5 15 Air skinny Holo 2 16 Ground Bob TH10 3 17 Ground AIDEN TH10 3 18 Ground RON TH10 3 19 Ground SML TH10 3 20 Ground RON TH10 3 21 Ground TH10 2 22 Air shammy Holo 3 23 Ground AIDEN TH10 3 24 Ground acer Gowiwi 2 25 Air skinny Holo 3 26 Combo CJAY hogs/loons 3 27 air Tamtam dragoon 2 28 Ground Bob TH10 3 29 Air Jason holo 3

Their Air/Ground Who With For

1 Abort 0

2 Abort 0

3 Air MD Loonsmash 2

4 Ground VA Gowiwi 2

5 Ground VA Gowiwi 2

6 Air MD Loonian 2

7 Ground me Gowiwi 2

8 Ground me Gowiwi 2

9 Ground shammy Gowiwi 2

10 Ground myk Gowiwi 2

11 Ground myk Gowiwi 2

12 Either JRK tbd 2.5

13 Air tbd Holo 2

14 Air Jason Holo 2.5

15 Air skinny Holo 2

16 Ground Bob TH10 3

17 Ground AIDEN TH10 3

18 Ground RON TH10 3

19 Ground SML TH10 3

20 Ground RON TH10 3

21 Ground TH10 2

22 Air shammy Holo 3

23 Ground AIDEN TH10 3

24 Ground acer Gowiwi 2

25 Air skinny Holo 3

26 Combo CJAY hogs/loons 3

27 air Tamtam dragoon 2

28 Ground Bob TH10 3

29 Air Jason holo 3

how many golems for gowiwiwi 2 or 3? thinkn 3 with 5 witch and rest wizards, 1 leap 2heal 1 rage

Those in the top end without assignments, so they don't look all over the place:

Igbomb - Have you attacking the top two TH8 remaining to sweep those stars. At the moment that's 36 and 37

Dude and SMN - Have you on standby for anywhere you can add late or sweep th8 as needed.

Skinny - Have you as a high level standby as well.

Anyone under that with TH9 level troops and 220 slots is welcome to swing at the upper bases after the TH8 are swept.

Stay positive here. If anything from seeing the other reddit clan the very best thing they do is isolate the ####ty bases and wipe them for 3 early. We saw Tango really slow down late and fail to add major stars. These guys do not have the offense we have, but they have the participation and organization for sure.

I'm not throwing in the towel quite yet.

Those in the top end without assignments, so they don't look all over the place:

Igbomb - Have you attacking the top two TH8 remaining to sweep those stars. At the moment that's 36 and 37

Dude and SMN - Have you on standby for anywhere you can add late or sweep th8 as needed.

Anyone under that with TH9 level troops and 220 slots is welcome to swing at the upper bases after the TH8 are swept.
I'll aim to clean up 38 on my lunch hour to get my first attack in.

Can do. I have a dragon army ready to go when I can break free for a few minutes.

Strategy to Win

• We will communicate our war strategy through clan mail. It is mandatory to check your clan mail on war days.

It is IMPERATIVE to have every single TH8 three starred as soon as possible. Every two star attack on a TH8 hurts the war effort due to a second attack needed to clean that base up. Attack lower than you feel necessary to in order to get three stars.
Likewise, every one star attack on a TH9 hurts the war effort.
War Strategy is constantly under review. Please check back often to review any changes.

We had 12 of these just in the first hour. I just don't know how you can expect to work around this if 40% of our clans the best troop they throw out is drags short of just telling th8 to get loot and popcorn in wars.

culdeus said:

1 Abort 0 - N/A - 3 stars remain

2 Abort 0 - N/A - 3 stars remain

3 Air MD Loonsmash 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

4 Ground VA Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

5 Ground VA Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

6 Air MD Loonian 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

7 Ground me Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

8 Ground me Gowiwi 2 - Attempted by Culdeus - 0 stars - 3 stars remain

9 Ground shammy Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

10 Ground myk Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

11 Ground myk Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

12 Either JRK tbd 2.5 - Attempted by Jrk - 0 stars - 3 stars remain

13 Air tbd Holo 2 - Attempted by Joe - 1 star - 2 stars remain

14 Air Jason Holo 2.5 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

15 Air skinny Holo 2 - Not attempted yet - 2 stars remain

16 Ground Bob TH10 3 - Attempted by Bob - 2 stars - 1 stars remain

17 Ground AIDEN TH10 3 - Attempted by Aiden - 2 stars - 1 stars remain

18 Ground RON TH10 3- Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

19 Ground SML TH10 3 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

20 Ground RON TH10 3 - Completed - 3 stars!

21 Ground TH10 2 - Not attempted yet - 1 stars remain

22 Air shammy Holo 3- Not Attempted Yet - 2 stars remain

23 Ground AIDEN TH10 3 - Attempted by Culdeus - 2 stars -1 stars remain

24 Ground acer Gowiwi 2 -Not Attempted Yet - 3 stars remain

25 Air skinny Holo 3 - Attempted by Skinny - 2 Stars - 1 star remain

26 Combo CJAY hogs/loons 3 - Not Attempted Yet (CJAY has no more attacks) - 2 stars remain

27 air Tamtam dragoon 2 - Completed - 3 Stars!

28 Ground Bob TH10 3- Not Attempted Yet - 3 stars remain

29 Air Jason holo 3 - Not Attempted Yet - 1 stars remain
With almost half of our attacks left, not sure why some folks are throwing in the towel.

Will be trying 22 after i grab a bite to eat. I'm a little shakey on this one going for 3, but, I am not laying down for any clan.

culdeus said:

1 Abort 0 - N/A - 3 stars remain

2 Abort 0 - N/A - 3 stars remain

3 Air MD Loonsmash 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

4 Ground VA Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

5 Ground VA Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

6 Air MD Loonian 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

7 Ground me Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

8 Ground me Gowiwi 2 - Attempted by Culdeus - 0 stars - 3 stars remain

9 Ground shammy Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

10 Ground myk Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

11 Ground myk Gowiwi 2 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

12 Either JRK tbd 2.5 - Attempted by Jrk - 0 stars - 3 stars remain

13 Air tbd Holo 2 - Attempted by Joe - 1 star - 2 stars remain

14 Air Jason Holo 2.5 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

15 Air skinny Holo 2 - Not attempted yet - 2 stars remain

16 Ground Bob TH10 3 - Attempted by Bob - 2 stars - 1 stars remain

17 Ground AIDEN TH10 3 - Attempted by Aiden - 2 stars - 1 stars remain

18 Ground RON TH10 3- Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

19 Ground SML TH10 3 - Not attempted yet - 3 stars remain

20 Ground RON TH10 3 - Completed - 3 stars!

21 Ground TH10 2 - Not attempted yet - 1 stars remain

22 Air shammy Holo 3- Not Attempted Yet - 2 stars remain

23 Ground AIDEN TH10 3 - Attempted by Culdeus - 2 stars -1 stars remain

24 Ground acer Gowiwi 2 -Not Attempted Yet - 3 stars remain

25 Air skinny Holo 3 - Attempted by Skinny - 2 Stars - 1 star remain

26 Combo CJAY hogs/loons 3 - Not Attempted Yet (CJAY has no more attacks) - 2 stars remain

27 air Tamtam dragoon 2 - Completed - 3 Stars!

28 Ground Bob TH10 3- Not Attempted Yet - 3 stars remain

29 Air Jason holo 3 - Not Attempted Yet - 1 stars remain
With almost half of our attacks left, not sure why some folks are throwing in the towel.
Well it's not just those. We don't even have the firepower to take out the th8s left and complete all these.

We have 21 attacks of 245 (>TH9 all camps+cc with something good) with some pop left

26 attacks we have left have at best a haymakers chance of adding 3 stars lets say to the lowish th8.

So being generous and starting from 39 up with the 21 attacks

That gets us to start with 82

Lets say just to be aggressive we need 115 to win. That number really more likely is 125, but setting that aside.

So you need to clean all the way to 14 with 3 stars to get to 112, this on 17 attacks and give margin of error of three attacks that don't go totally perfect.

Now we have 4 attacks left to scoop up enough to cover any failures on those 17 attacks and pick up an additional 5 stars for 8 total stars to take us to 117.

They need just 10 attacks to get to 118 from our 22 down. and they have double the amount needed in attacks with pop to get this done given shuke and buttworms.

Folks in the bottom half of the clan (40 and under):

Buckoff - 1 attack

Craiggebz - 1 attack

PrincessButtercup - 1 attack

Ignoramus2 - 1 attack

PatrickMustang - 2 attacks

Speedwad - 2 attacks

Jordan - 1 attack

Buttworms - 2 attacks

Bases with open stars to get -

41 - 1

42 - 1

44 - 1

45 - 1

46 - 1

48 - 1

Just my opinion but we have a tendency to box ourselves out of attacks folks can make. Their bottom 10 are getting the stars on our bottom 10 so no reason we can't do the same.

Right now we have 6 stars left to get in the bottom 10 (41-50) and our folks 40 to 50 have 11 attacks to take. Unless any one has a better idea (and one that doesn't involve our 25-39 getting these stars) - these guys need to take their attacks and try and capture these remaining stars.

This way the folks above can focus on the 4 open stars from 30 to 40.

Witz, isn't their bottom using GoWiPe though? We are trying to drag rush anti-drag bases and flopping. That's the difference there.

Three zap and 10 drags has given us one three star this war. There is no reason to think our bottom 10 will do anything but waste 450k elixer doing that. They would be better served swinging at the bases in the 20s on the off chance they get a luckbox 2.

I.wont be able to attack for a bit. I have no.problem gemming an army if need be. Just wanted to give a heads up

Do I need to do anything?
Moredoor is looking for a scouting run on 6.
What should I go with? Need to build an army
Sorry, I didn't see this offer and already failed. Teslas were actually were I thought they were but in the fury of the moment, I neglected to notice the nearer cannon that the loons would obviously turn left for. Without my AQ, that was a mistake that cost the 2nd star.

So I'm our 38. It sounds like gowipe is the way to go. I'll start building. I have l2 golems. Should I go with 2 or 3?

Ground and pound dibs

Quote the post with your first attack dibs if you want

Air raid dibs - These have weak and or uncovered AA which should be tried from air first before ground.

20 - culdeus. I'm not in the top 10. Deal with it.

Air raid dibs - These have weak and or uncovered AA which should be tried from air first before ground.

I want #1

Eventhough you have this in Air raid I see no reason why I can't take this guy down for 2 or 3 at the opening bell.

He has one wall to get through for the core.

I plan on doing some variation of a Gowiwi/Walking Dead - with one jump spell to get in, 2 freeze spells to hold all the high powered defenses and then 2 rage to tear through the core. I've looked at this base mutiple times - drunk last night and sober this morning - still confident I got this.

Give me a reason not to - I'm all ears.

Users who are viewing this thread