What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***IMPORTANT - Information on final FPC drafts*** (1 Viewer)

Alex - FFPC

Footballguy
Ladies and Gents, please take notice that there are currently 2 leagues with availabilities on Wednesday September 8th at 10pm Eastern. These will be the final FPC drafts on Wednesday and no more leagues will be open that day, even if these leagues fill up early.

We will be adding leagues on Tuesday September 7th, both at 7pm and 10pm Eastern as they are needed. If you are waiting for the last day to play the FPC, please consider Tuesday September 7th as the final day for registrations and drafts.

Last edited by a moderator:
any idea when the league invites are sent out?

Already emailed Chris, got the draft schedule, just waiting to see when our league page is open.

any idea when the league invites are sent out?Already emailed Chris, got the draft schedule, just waiting to see when our league page is open.
<_< Was wondering the exact same thing. I also shot Chris an email yesterday afternoon and have heard noting back.

still awaiting website invite.

I hope to get it sometime tomorrow AM before we draft tomorrow night

Alex - While you are adding additional drafts on the 7th, would you mind checking on why my league disappeared:

FootballGuys Players Championship 9.07.10c (Tuesday, Sep 07, 2010 10:00 PM).

Would also love to get an invitation if possible. Tat got his already ,,,, and that makes me jealous.

UPDATED - Finally got invited. A mispelled email address almost cost me an auto-draft. Joe and Chris@myFFPC came through big for me a few minutes ago.

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS ... I initially thought that this was about the 1900 draft time but I now see that it is about the 2200 draft time.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I also saw that the 7C league (my league ... I am Toxic Zombies in the 1 hole) was removed from the reg page.

League page seems OK and the draft software is still in count down mode.

Totally assuming that this draft will go off as planned. If this is not the case, I would hope that the organizers will inform about changes that are needed.

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS ... I initially thought that this was about the 1900 draft time but I now see that it is about the 2200 draft time.Sorry for the inconvenience!I also saw that the 7C league (my league ... I am Toxic Zombies in the 1 hole) was removed from the reg page.League page seems OK and the draft software is still in count down mode.Totally assuming that this draft will go off as planned. If this is not the case, I would hope that the organizers will inform about changes that are needed.
Jag, Im in the same league, drafting 10th. Im sure all is well. Good luck tonight

Good luck as well friend ... I am in the 1 spot and will be taking Finley and letting the rest go auto draft ... Finley will win me this thing and secure me a place in heaven!

Users who are viewing this thread