What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Antonio Brown, FA (5 Viewers)

lol I had to hop on his insta and check that out, yep its still there.   Its going to be so awesome watching this season play out with him and the raiders.    fully expecting him to tear it up both on and off the field.

From Amy Trask;

One note about the fine letter @raiders sent @AB84 - quite often teams do not seek to collect the fines, the letters are sent simply to reserve rights (I don’t know the team’s intent in this instance).

And, from me, if they weren't planning to collect, I hope they do now.

From Amy Trask;

One note about the fine letter @raiders sent @AB84 - quite often teams do not seek to collect the fines, the letters are sent simply to reserve rights (I don’t know the team’s intent in this instance).
Amy doing damage control. 

“Amy Trask, cleanup, aisle 1. Someone #### themselves, aisle one. Better bring a mop!”

Thank you Xenith for creating a Hemet model that can get this guy focused back on football. Now hit the field JACK and win me my fantasy league.

sneaky good way to avoid playing in meaningless games in august. :thumbs:

he's going to rip it up this season, shades of Tim Brown and Gruden. 

Brown lasted till the 2nd to last pick in the 4th round where I snagged him. I mean, I  could see him dropping to the 2nd or early third, but on the cusp of the 5th round is ridiculus value IMO.

-10 team snake draft PPR league non-keeper

Ended up with him at 3.6 tonight in a 12 team PPR and hate it.  Hope they play from behind often and they chuck him the ball.  

Ended up with him at 3.6 tonight in a 12 team PPR and hate it.  Hope they play from behind often and they chuck him the ball.  
He fell that late in the draft because of his off field issues. Going from Ben to Carr doesn't help either.  He still has elite talent. I think he has 100 catch potential and maybe 10 TD potential. He just needs to stay on the field. One thing about the alpha diva types like Brown is that when they play they ball out. Derick Carr scares me but I've heard he is looking good.

I took the plunge. I don't mind gambling on talent at a discount. I don't feel great about it now but we'll see.

Something tells me that the guy's we have been fading like Gurley, Bell, and Brown are all gonna prove their critics wrong. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You know who nailed this? Ross Tucker. He talked about it yesterday on his show with Greg Cosell saying AB is a bad teammate and the team is setting him up for discipline and posting the letter is even more grounds to do so.

On one hand, I'm constantly laughing at him, on the other, I only need him in 1 of my leagues and since it's one I don't particularly care for, I can't get enough of this.   :coffee:

Watching Hard Knocks a few weeks ago I finally said "he's off my board, not drafting this guy!"

Then the draft came, and he was the last WR left in his tier...guess I better start praying Tyreek Hill doesn't get himself suspended too!

Users who are viewing this thread