What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Antonio Brown, FA (5 Viewers)

I don't think he really has it in for the Raiders. IMO, he has it in for the Steelers. I think he actually liked Gruden. It's Mayock that he didn't love.
My point was that AB seemed to have 1 defensive arch enemy and it was VB. Now he could potentially face him again. 

I don't think he really has it in for the Raiders. IMO, he has it in for the Steelers. I think he actually liked Gruden. It's Mayock that he didn't love.
Brown to NE...suits up vs Pitt in a prime time Sunday night game with banner ceremony. 😜

It wouldn't surprise me if you see AB in some cozy sky box luxury seats Sunday night though.

Imagine the camera panning to him, and him sitting there gloating in luxury at The Pats Steelers game.

NOTE - This doesn't even have to be at the Pats/Steelers game.

But it would make for interesting news for all the general public NFL sheep.

TZM

If the Pats win the AFC again, every other GM in the conference should step down immediately.  It’s beyond embarrassing at this point 

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter now

More

Antonio Brown and the Patriots reached agreement on a 1-year deal worth up $15 million that includes a $9 million signing bonus, per source.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter now

More

Antonio Brown and the Patriots reached agreement on a 1-year deal worth up $15 million that includes a $9 million signing bonus, per source.
And people wonder why they keep winning.

As  Dolphins fan I can only hope it rubbed off on Flores and he drafts ,ike a bad ### Mofo the next two years.

Congrats to the BB and Brady.....they have a stud at WR who will tear it up.

Patriots fan here ... I mean I guess its a good move, if ABrown can't get it together just send him packing. Brady is loving it I think, Edelman owners take a hit IMO, Gordon really takes a hit

Users who are viewing this thread