What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game predictions (1 Viewer)

rustycolts

Footballguy
Hey guys tell me what you think my chances are for week one.Can I overcome no kicker for team 1.What about team 2? thanks for the input.

Team 1

my team opponents

QB Brady QB Romo

RB Turner RB P.Thomas

RB Ronnie Brown RB T.Hightower

WR Randy Moss WR S.Moss

WR B.Edwards WR Roddy White

Flex Felix Jones Flex C.J. Spiller

Flex Knowshon Moreno Flex Pierre Garcon

TE T.Heap TE Antonio Gates

K couldn't make the cut Graham K Mason Crosby

D Chargers D Jets

2nd Team

my team opponents

QB Eli Manning QB Rogers

RB A.Peterson RB R.Rice

RB R.Grant RB Ronnie Brown

WR DeSean Jackson WR S.Smith (car)

WR A. Boldin WR M.Floyd

Flex Jerome Harrison Flex J.Charles

Flex Ochocinco Flex M.Barber

TE G.Olsen TE J.Carlson

K Ghostkowski K Kaeding

D Chargers D Ravens

Can Brady,Turner,Brown,and Moss outscore opponents by enough to make up for first team not having kicker?How about 2nd team?Thanks again for your thoughts.

Here are my FBG Matchups

Team 1:

My Team Opponent Team

QB: Schaub QB: Cutler

WR: Andre Johnson, Steve Smith CAR, Gaffney WR: Ochocinco, Marshall, Nicks

RB: Charles, Reggie Bush, Moreno RB: Gore, Best, Cadillac

TE: Gates TE: Keller

K : Crosby K: Gould

DEF: San Diego DEF: Baltimore

Team 2:

My Team Opponent Team

QB: Romo QB: Rivers

WR: Floyd, Austin, Sims-Walker WR: Moss, Colston

RB: Sjax, Best, Ricky Williams RB: Benson, Jones, Moreno

TE: Zach Miller- OAK TE: Witten, Olsen

K: Bironas K: Gostkowski

D: Dallas D: Green Bay

Team 3:

My Team Opponent Team

QB: Rodgers QB: Rivers

WR: Jennings, Harvin, Wallace WR: Ochocinco, COlston, Robinson

RB: AP, Charles, Jacobs RB: CJ2K, DeAngelo Williams, Taylor

TE: Zach Miller- OAK TE: Shiancoe

K: Prater K: Rackers

D: 49ers D: Jets

Here are my FBG MatchupsTeam 1: My Team Opponent TeamQB: Schaub QB: CutlerWR: Andre Johnson, Steve Smith CAR, Gaffney WR: Ochocinco, Marshall, NicksRB: Charles, Reggie Bush, Moreno RB: Gore, Best, CadillacTE: Gates TE: KellerK : Crosby K: GouldDEF: San Diego DEF: BaltimoreTeam 2:My Team Opponent TeamQB: Romo QB: RiversWR: Floyd, Austin, Sims-Walker WR: Moss, ColstonRB: Sjax, Best, Ricky Williams RB: Benson, Jones, MorenoTE: Zach Miller- OAK TE: Witten, OlsenK: Bironas K: GostkowskiD: Dallas D: Green BayTeam 3: My Team Opponent TeamQB: Rodgers QB: RiversWR: Jennings, Harvin, Wallace WR: Ochocinco, COlston, RobinsonRB: AP, Charles, Jacobs RB: CJ2K, DeAngelo Williams, TaylorTE: Zach Miller- OAK TE: ShiancoeK: Prater K: RackersD: 49ers D: Jets
Some pretty good teams you have there.With team 1 I think you win at QB at WR slight advantage to other team Johnson over Marshall but I think Ocho andNicks beat Smith and Gaffney.Advantage other team for RBs.Strong advantage your team at TE and K also think you win with D so I would say advantage you with 1st team.2nd team wash at QB you have distinct advantage at RB.I think at WR advantage goes to other team.At flex with Sims Walker and Willams you should beat Jones and Olsen as long as Ricky gets playing time so slight advantage to you.TE advantage other team.I think they also have you at k and D so I would have to say slight advantage to your opponents team.3rd team I like that one the best of your teams and think you have advantage everywhere except maybe at D.Of course I am no expert but if you ask me you have an excellent shot to win 2 of 3 and the one your weakest at should be close :excited:

Rusty, I think your first team is overmatched in many areas - WR - B Edwards???, and Spiller over F Jones as one of your flexes. Normally Moreno would be far superior to Garcon but he's still hurting. Heap not even close to Gates and NYJ far superior to SD. The PK is the icing on the cake, but I don't think it would matter if you started 100 of them.

Your 2nd team is pretty nice. He's got you at QB and Def but the rest of it is pretty even. He may have a slight edge in RBs but you have a slight edge in WRs. Could be a very close game. Harrison could win or lose it for you. He could explode or get shut out. Good luck.

FFRookie,

Team 1 - You're far superior at QB and TE. The rest is fairly evenly matched, though Gore will outperform Charles. Despite that slight deficiency you should be OK because Cutler and Keller will save the day for you.

Team 2 - It looks like your flexes are M Floyd and R Williams compared to his Olsen and T Jones giving you a slight advantage, though it's almost like saying a 350 lb guy would beat a 400 lb guy in a marathon. His starting WRs are beter than yours but you'll benefit by a banged up Moreno. You're lucky to be going against Moreno in week 1 or else this would be a much tougher matchup.

Team 3 - You have a slight advantage at QB, but his WRs are far superior. (Watch out for L Robinson this year.) You've both got 2 nice RBs, but your 3rd (Jacobs) should be slightly better than his (Taylor). If either one of those giys stumbles into the end zone it could be the difference between a win or loss for you.

Users who are viewing this thread