What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is the site where the draft is held the league site? (1 Viewer)

Joe T

Footballguy
We held the draft here: Link

Is this the official league site... and if so why is there not a head to head schedule?

I looked in the rules and it appears that head-to-head is a factor in the regular season.

Thanks,

Joe T

Last edited by a moderator:
The leagues are at RTSports as the drafts were

.....and I would suggest your re-read the rules

After eleven weeks, the top two seeds for the league playoffs are

1) Best H2H record; and

2) Next team highest point total

Both those teams will automatically be in the Championship Bracket (regardless of how they do in the league playoffs)

3) The next best H2H record; and

4) The next highest total points through Week 11

will also be in the league playoffs in Week 12

The winners of the Week 12 games will be in the LCG in Week 13 - The winner will also go to the Championship Bracket (if not Seed #1 or 2)

So each league will have two or three teams in the Championship Bracket

Losers in league playoffs and next XX number of teams with highest point totals will be in the Consolation Bracket

Everyone else will compete in the Toilet Bowl (cash prizes in both of those brackets)

My draft was not at RTSports. It was where I linked above.

So, I ask again for an "official" response.

1. Is the league at that site or another?

2. If it is that site, why is there not a head to head schedule.

thanks again.

(Note: Captain, please do not respond here. This question is not intended for you.)

Tat said:
Joe, my draft is tonight and it appears that it is going to be held on the league website. The link to my league homepage is http://leagues.myffpc.com/cgi-bin/welcome_...3&OPER=1770

I click the league tab and then the "draft" tab, it opens up the draft room.
Thanks. We've already had our draft.

I'm just wondering why there is not a league head to head schedule up on our league site with the season two days away. I have heard other leagues already have their schedule.

What pick are you?

Hope you dominate as usual GB.

Tat said:
Joe, my draft is tonight and it appears that it is going to be held on the league website. The link to my league homepage is http://leagues.myffpc.com/cgi-bin/welcome_...3&OPER=1770

I click the league tab and then the "draft" tab, it opens up the draft room.
Thanks. We've already had our draft.

I'm just wondering why there is not a league head to head schedule up on our league site with the season two days away. I have heard other leagues already have their schedule.

What pick are you?

Hope you dominate as usual GB.
Pick #10. My league has the head to head already posted. What was your darft slot. PM me your team!

Users who are viewing this thread