What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FootballGuys Players Championship 9.07.10c (Tuesday, Sep 07, 2010 10:0 (1 Viewer)

strattkatt

Footballguy
I've yet to receive a league invite although others in this league have received theirs. I've seen messages on Footballguys Players Championship forum at myffpc.com where owners had yet to receive an invitation within 18 minutes of the draft. Guys, I didn't sign up for that type of suspense.

Additionally, the league itself is missing entirely from the page of leagues as of 10:00 CST tonight. Seriously? I don't know if I'll even have a league come 10pm EST tomorrow night? Is that like a contest within a contest type of thing? Just waiting for one of the board experts to drop by and tell me to re-read the rules or that I need to relax ... when what I'm really looking for is someone from the site to explain to me why my league is missing and why I haven't received an invite although others in my league have received theirs.

Joe? David? Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in a different one tonight but I saw this number listed on the page:

call 1-888-898-FFPC for assistance
I don't know if you've called that but you might get a quicker response. Good luck.

pm me your email address, and I will send you the invite I got. Im pretty sure you can enter your team from there

Thanks Tat - my email is strattkatt@yahoo.com. Thanks for helping me, the people running the contest obviously can't even send an invite to the pepople who have paid to play. Taking this up with Joe and David as soon as I get off work.

I emailed you the link. Youjust have to put your email addy in the line and it should work. If not, then I can't help you. Hopefully you'll get a response soon.

Finally got invited. A misspelled email address almost cost me an auto-draft. Joe along with Chris@myFFPC came through big for me a few minutes ago.

Users who are viewing this thread