What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues 2010 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Just an update on what is up. I went out of town over Labor Day (I will once again say Southern Utah is easily one of the visually stunning places in the US), and it set me back a couple of days.

I should have everything up by tomorrow. The site is down right now because of some money issues earlier in the year, so I'll probably be switching webhosts as well.

But, since it's me, I will mention that out of the 4540 players drafted (WSL, MBSL, SSL, PDSL, Reunion), 100 are teamless before the season starts, which actually isn't a bad percentage.

OK, It's up at my new webhost. Because I'm changing host, it might take some time to propagate the change. I'm getting the new site at www.ffplace.com, but not just ffplace.com right now.

If you can see it, please, please CHECK YOUR TEAM. I check and double check, but there are too many places where errors can creep in to assume it's perfect.

All 3 of my teams have been checked and they all look great! Thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into this each and every year Twilight!!! It is greatly appreciated here on my end!!!!!

Rody

Too many FA on my teams. Got three in WSL inc. Coffee, Bryant, and Parker. Can you fix that? :popcorn:

Going to be a long....err...short year.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, It's up at my new webhost. Because I'm changing host, it might take some time to propagate the change. I'm getting the new site at www.ffplace.com, but not just ffplace.com right now. If you can see it, please, please CHECK YOUR TEAM. I check and double check, but there are too many places where errors can creep in to assume it's perfect.
Thanks for all you do Twilight.In MBSL1 I should have Daniel Graham, not Shayne.

OK, It's up at my new webhost. Because I'm changing host, it might take some time to propagate the change. I'm getting the new site at www.ffplace.com, but not just ffplace.com right now. If you can see it, please, please CHECK YOUR TEAM. I check and double check, but there are too many places where errors can creep in to assume it's perfect.
Thanks for all you do Twilight.In MBSL1 I should have Daniel Graham, not Shayne.
Fixed. I probably won't be uploading any fixes until after tomorrow's games, though, so it won't show up then.

Looks like the totals in WSL4 are off. I'm showing 161 pts for me on the summary and 97 on the detail. unfortunately the later seems more accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread