What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roster Integrity (1 Viewer)

bennyball

Footballguy
Whats the penalty for a team not filling out a full roster for the opening week thus giving his opponent a "free" victory? We all spend alot of money to enter this league & unfortuanately( I will call him out) Fantasy Football Calculator refused to draft properly & fill out a complete roster. Do we all get this "free" victory when we play him thus keeping everthing fair acrossthe board? Is there any consequences for his lack of actions? :goodposting:

What is even worst for the integrity of the game was that the commissioner set the lineup of my opponent's team on Saturday. I have no problem with that since the owner did not do that themselves, however the commission played 3 players from the Thursday night games that should have been locked out. What was also interesting was that the commissioner played guys that scored well during those games but left out Percy Harvin who did not score well. That is just not right!

What is even worst for the integrity of the game was that the commissioner set the lineup of my opponent's team on Saturday. I have no problem with that since the owner did not do that themselves, however the commission played 3 players from the Thursday night games that should have been locked out. What was also interesting was that the commissioner played guys that scored well during those games but left out Percy Harvin who did not score well. That is just not right!
Ouch I think that one needs to be explained.How do you know commish set roster?Was roster e-mailed or phoned in before Thursdays games because of a computer issue.Maybe you should call or post this in the ask Dave thread.

Ouch I think that one needs to be explained.How do you know commish set roster?Was roster e-mailed or phoned in before Thursdays games because of a computer issue.Maybe you should call or post this in the ask Dave thread.
It says set by Commissioner in the line up section next to each player and dated Saturday.

It says set by Commissioner in the line up section next to each player and dated Saturday.
That could very well mean it was sent in to the commisioner to be set. I doubt the commish set it without direction.

That could very well mean it was sent in to the commisioner to be set. I doubt the commish set it without direction.
How do we reach the commissioner? I do not see any link to such anywhere in our league settings

How do we reach the commissioner? I do not see any link to such anywhere in our league settings
Try this support@myffpc.com or 1-888-898-ffpc.I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation.

email alex@myffpc.com or dave@myffpc.com

This is why H2H is no good in high stakes fantasy football. Playing every team every week is the only answer that will ever be fair if your looking for fair.

If everyone plays all 11 other teams every week then it won't matter if a team doesn't field a team.

Wait until about week 8 when teams that are out of it stop even caring and play bye players.

Also it is unfair to the team who they play if someone else like the site sets their roster as well.

If you want fair there is only 1 way. Everyone plays everyone every week. You play 11 games a week and all is fair.

Please email me at alex@myffpc.com with the league number and team name in question. I will look into it. It's possible that this team was not able to set their starting lineup for whatever reason and emailed it to us instead. With all the craziness this weekend, we may not have been able to set it. I'm not saying this is the case but just making an educated guess.

Damn, that's jacked up. Commish probably got an email from the owner, but you should have gotten an email or explanation IMO.

Damn, that's jacked up. Commish probably got an email from the owner, but you should have gotten an email or explanation IMO.
This is exactly what happened and once we investigated, we explained the situation to the person inquiring to his full satisfaction, as far as I can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread