What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How did you do? (1 Viewer)

rustycolts

Footballguy
Well with team 1 just as expected I lost in an outstanding fashion.Kicker or no kicker it would not have mattered Score home team 80.00 bad guys 123.30.They still have Gates to go.I have Heap and Chargers D.

With the 2nd team I may have a shot.I have 101.15 with Boldin and Chargers D to go.He has 63.30, but the bad thing is he has 5 players to go Rice,Charles,Floyd,Kaeding and Ravens D. Hope I can squeak this one out. :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite my QB (Stafford) getting knocked out of the game and giving me 4.15 points, I still have a chance - although small - to win. I'm down 30 points with Boldin, Gates and Chargers D going against the Jets D.

I needed one more catch from Gates for ten yards to win. That was brutal at the end.
Lost with first team but pulled it out with the 2nd.Good thing it didn't go into overtime or I would have lost.Did get put out of the FBGs survivor game but I will live with that.

Ended up 1-2. Quiet weeks from AP, Schaub, Rodgers, Andre Johnson and Zach Miller hurt but the good news is there is always next week.

3-1 teams. had a chance at 4-0 but lost Grant and C.Johnson was robbed.

However, my scores are around 130 and tops 2-4 teams in each league are going for 150-180

1-0 with a meh showing from my studs. My kicker and D outscored my WR's. Mendenhall and Charles helped out alot!

I think I have one of the worst teams in all of this and I got lucky and won the first game, but lost Grant. I am pretty much going to be my leagues whipping boy at this point unless some guys live up to their hype. Even then, the best I can probably hope for is not to lose every game from here on out.

Don't you just hate it when you lose one of your most important players the first game.Ah Ryan Grant we barely knew ye.

Not lookin good for what I feel is my best team.Looks Like J.Best will be my down fall this week.Unbelievable performance by him just my luck I had to play against him this week.

Strange-- I have 3 teams and they have gone in the exact opposite order of what I had expected. What I thought was my worst team has 182 points this week led by being lucky enough to have the Schaub/AJ connection (killed me last week). I also decided to play Louis Murphy who had a very good game. My second team had 191 points thanks in large part to 50 points from Best and then the 3rd team which I liked the best is likely to lose with only 110 points or so as Jennings, Jamaal Charles and Zach Miller got me just about nothing.

On my way to 2-0. Playing the Sims-Walker game and losing every week. :unsure: Unless Brees and Gore totally take a dump tomorrow night, I should be up in the top 20 or so overall.

Turner killing me. Played the Best owner this week who dropped 183 in total on me.
I feel your pain.I lost to the Best owner 149 t0 124.I lost Grant last week on one team and I guess Turner this week on the other.Not a good start but I am 1-1 in both leagues,better than being 0-2 :goodposting:

1-3 but in top 40 with 1 team.

managed to lose by .05 points in one league. 148.75-148.70

i ran with romo, andre johnson, and best. obviously also played lee evans and hines ward for 1.9 points total. should have gone brandon jacobs over lee for a big .8 point boost

and got the sickest gut punch ever when nicks was 1 yard shy of being a walkoff td for me. after giving up on that game before the indy fumble...that td seriously felt like i just made a runner runner to a straight flush and the other guy had a higher straight flush.

Won both games so I'm 2-1 in both leagues.I am sure I shot my load for the season with my first team 216.50 points scored wish I could do that every week I'd be a happy camper thats for sure :hifive:

I needed a good week this week cuz next week I will be 2-2.Got Peterson and T.Jones on bye.Lost Grant 1st week picked up Taylor now he is hurt.Picked up Snelling this week.So I will be starting him and Buchalter not very pretty.Have to hope for the best the team I will be playing is really strong with nobody on bye.

I have 7 teams and I am losing all 7 games right now with a very good chance of going 0-7
And I seem to remember during the pre-season how you were telling us about your fantastic record in the past handful of years playing fantasy . . . . .And how you were so innovative in setting up leagues that you were able to "perform so well in" - so you had better start innovating your butt off to overcome this not so great week 3 start this season. :thumbup:

Looks like Im in the middle in all 3 of my leagues now at 2-1, 2-1 and 1-2 although top 5 in each in points. In a lot of trouble this week due to bye's and RB injuries though. Itll be interesting to see how different the leaderboard is after all the byes are done after week 10.

8-1 now... 3-0 this week with a team hitting 213.05.
Nice week. Our teams were 1-2 this week, but our main under performing team blew up with 201+ points. Brees, Peterson, Boldin, Scheffler, McFadden all had big weeks.Overall, 4-5 in our teams but all of the teams are competitive.

Well with Peterson and Thomas on bye that team did just what I expected I lost probably would have even if they played.Thought I had a little Hope when I saw Foster wasn't playing at the beginning of the game but that was short lived 2-2 with that team.Won with my 2nd team though 3-1 with that one.Funny I thought that team really stunk after I drafted it.Guess that shows how much I know.

Another 140+ point game staring down another loss. I'll be the highest ranked 2-2 team on the big board at least.

Despite getting 4 points from Vick and having Darby/Kuhn as my starting RBs, I ended up with over 160 points and a win. Now 3-1 and will probably be the highest scoring team in my league through the first 4 weeks. Thank you Antonio Gates, Zach Miller (OAK) and San Diego DEF.

After four weeks my teams are 1-3 (6th place in points), 3-1 (1st place in points) and 2-2 (7th place in points). Was hurt by injuries and bye weeks during week 4 so am actually not too upset with my standings although I may have to rely on making up points with my 1-3 team.

Pulled that one from outta nowhere, thanks to Brown taking the night mostly off yesterday. Still lingering around the top of the overall board, but poor managerial decisions with Sims Walker is really making me think what if?

Wonder what the lowest score for a game is so far this season? I have to be close with my amazing score of 72.65 this week.

Looks like 99 was lowest in my 3 leagues-- Im guessing you had Finley, Foster ???

Update on my 3 leagues:

League 1: 1-4 but only 11 points out of making it into playoffs (I keep losing by 1 or 2 points every week in this league)

League 2: 4-1, 1st in points after 190 point showing this week (thanks Floyd and Austin)

League 3: 2-3, middle of road (having Rodgers and Jennings has not helped)

Good thing about these leagues is the point aspect as my 1-4 team is actually still very alive.

Looks like 99 was lowest in my 3 leagues-- Im guessing you had Finley, Foster ??? Update on my 3 leagues:League 1: 1-4 but only 11 points out of making it into playoffs (I keep losing by 1 or 2 points every week in this league)League 2: 4-1, 1st in points after 190 point showing this week (thanks Floyd and Austin)League 3: 2-3, middle of road (having Rodgers and Jennings has not helped)Good thing about these leagues is the point aspect as my 1-4 team is actually still very alive.
No I had Ocho,D.Jackson,Boldin,Thomas because of Grant being out,and Olsen all of them did an outstanding job.In my other league I am tied for first with 4th lowest point total scored go figure but I will take it,4-1 in that league.

Won 1 puts me to 3-3 in that league.Still up in the air with the 2nd.I need M lewis to score 14.80 tonight to win that one.I would be 5-1 and looking good if I can pull that one out.As far as leader board goes I am not even a blip on the radar.I'll be happy to just make playoffs and possibly compete for league title in both my leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread