What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NE Def not getting points for STs score (1 Viewer)

FF_WMD

Footballguy
The NE Def is still not getting points for their STs score.

Will this be fixed?

Team=FF_WMD (8.22 league)

TIA

The NE Def is still not getting points for their STs score.Will this be fixed?Team=FF_WMD (8.22 league)TIA
This will be fixed soon, if it hasn't been already.
Thanks for the quick response.FTR, it still hasn't been corrected; the DEF is listed as having 2 tds, but they are still not being given any points for the ST td.-F
FF - WTH are you talking about? They had one interception returned for a TD and the Tate KO return TD and three TD passes from BradyThe DST only scored TWO touchdowns

The NE Def is still not getting points for their STs score.Will this be fixed?Team=FF_WMD (8.22 league)TIA
Thanks for the quick response.FTR, it still hasn't been corrected; the DEF is listed as having 2 tds, but they are still not being given any points for the ST td.-F
FF - WTH are you talking about? They had one interception returned for a TD and the Tate KO return TD and three TD passes from BradyThe DST only scored TWO touchdowns
Correct, they are listing the 2 tds in the team summary above, but not including it in the scoring break down. I could be wrong, but I believe they should have 6 points for each of those TDs plus their bonus points. However all they are being given credit for is 11 points. Their total should be 17, not 11, the ST td is missing. •New England Patriots 59 yd interception return TD (6.00 pts) •New England Patriots 1.0 sack (1.00 pts) •New England Patriots 1 interception (2.00 pts) •New England Patriots 1 fumble recovered (2.00 pts) It doesn't really matter since I won my H2H, but I think it should be fixed.I could be wrong and if so I apologize, but I don't think I am wrong.FTR, I have sent a couple of emails to support to make sure they know but I haven't heard back as of yet.-F

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct, they are listing the 2 tds in the team summary above, but not including it in the scoring break down. I could be wrong, but I believe they should have 6 points for each of those TDs plus their bonus points. However all they are being given credit for is 11 points. Their total should be 17, not 11, the ST td is missing. •New England Patriots 59 yd interception return TD (6.00 pts) •New England Patriots 1.0 sack (1.00 pts) •New England Patriots 1 interception (2.00 pts) •New England Patriots 1 fumble recovered (2.00 pts) It doesn't really matter since I won my H2H, but I think it should be fixed.I could be wrong and if so I apologize, but I don't think I am wrong.FTR, I have sent a couple of emails to support to make sure they know but I haven't heard back as of yet.-F
It's already being fixed by RTSports.

Users who are viewing this thread