Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Night Hawks

Chick Fil-A

CFA fries are the worst thing on their menu IMO. Usually limp and cold.

Breakfast is where it's at there.

Inconsistent fries and ordinary sandwich buns, yet still streets ahead of anything on the McDs/BK/Wendy's menu.

The chicken biscuit breakfast sandwich is fantastic.

Do they serve breakfast all day, by any chance? I don't function on normal people time.

Don't think so.

I'm not much on fast food breakfast though,so I wouldn't know for sure.

Not a huge fan of biscuits, as awful as that is to say.

Do they all do the buffet?

He was at a catered event I believe. I don't think any CFA's have a buffet.

Nope, not a catered event - some (maybe all) of the Dwarf Houses do the buffet - every Thursday night, Friday and Saturday morning. The Thursday night buffet may be just on occasion.

Note the Dwarf Houses are just in Atlanta - suck it everywhere else.

YES!! Daughter just requested this for lunch after her dance class. I needed that with this thread.

Everything is from scratch. They may not cook the buns right at the location but they are not buying premade. Yes, that is a real chicken breast.

Please use every time you use the phrase "from scratch". It's clearly a unique definition for you. There's a reason the Merita bread truck shows up at our Chick-fil-a daily and why there are so many preservatives (around 15) in their sandwiches. That's all I can tell you. I feel :bag: for even going down this path, so you can have the last word.

I mean they don't have items that come as powder where they just add water. Nothing is rehydrated or comes in bags. Everything IS made from scratch.

Regular sandwich with texas pete sauce and ranch owns everything else, including your face.

Man....hadn't thought of going with some hot sauce...on the menu for this week :thumbup:

"Made from scratch" :lmao:

If you're willing to go back far enough in the process, everything is made from scratch.

This is where I was figuring it was going, so I just stopped. :lol:

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but this place is MILf-city USA.

yeeeeeeeep

A buffet? Wtf

It's glorious. I've posted about this for years - if you guys are ever in Atlanta and need breakfast on a Friday/Saturday it's worth it if you like the original sandwich. The rest of the buffet is solid but nothing special and they don't have a lot of selections. They used to have french toast sticks which meant the kids would be happy but now it's just typically bacon, eggs, biscuits. And the delicious chicken.

A Chick Fil-A opened up near to me. Have never had it before. Bought a chicken wrap thing. Bill was $9.01.

Wrap, fries and drink.

Not impressed with all the hype.

A Chick Fil-A opened up near to me. Have never had it before. Bought a chicken wrap thing. Bill was $9.01.

Wrap, fries and drink.

You went to the home of The Original Chicken Sandwich, and got a wrap to judge it by?

Get yourself a sandwich next time.

Salads and nuggets are phenomenal too, but stick with the sandwich for starters.

Wrap, fries and drink.

You went to the home of The Original Chicken Sandwich, and got a wrap to judge it by?

Salads and nuggets are phenomenal too, but stick with the sandwich for starters.

Agree. We've had them around ever since my first memories and I'm 40 now. 99% of the time I go with the sandwich. Their shakes are pretty good too.

Wrap, fries and drink.

As far as cost thats everywhere these days......go #8.

I hyperventilated a bit at the thought of a CFA buffet near me. Took about a nanosecond to begin processing the possibility of getting up at 5:00 in the morning to hit the gym before hitting the buffet.

Alas.

I hyperventilated a bit at the thought of a CFA buffet near me. Took about a nanosecond to begin processing the possibility of getting up at 5:00 in the morning to hit the gym before hitting the buffet.

Alas.

Think I'll take the family to the buffet this Saturday. :pickle:

Wrap, fries and drink.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Next time you can always tell them you didn't love what you ordered and they will go out of their way to make it right. My wife ordered the Asian salad a few nights ago and she felt the oranges were a bit off. We told a woman named Mary who immediately offered a refund or comparable menu item even though my wife had eaten most of it. I told my wife to ask for a chicken sandwich and i would eat it but my wife rightfully told me that wouldn't be right. We just appreciated how quickly and with no fuss they were willing to make us happy and to me that's what it's all about.

Wrap, fries and drink.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Next time you can always tell them you didn't love what you ordered and they will go out of their way to make it right. My wife ordered the Asian salad a few nights ago and she felt the oranges were a bit off. We told a woman named Mary who immediately offered a refund or comparable menu item even though my wife had eaten most of it. I told my wife to ask for a chicken sandwich and i would eat it but my wife rightfully told me that wouldn't be right. We just appreciated how quickly and with no fuss they were willing to make us happy and to me that's what it's all about.

It wasn't terrible... just overhyped. I figured this thing was going to be like cocaine or something. Nope. They did have it ready fast though. Probably had 30 people working there.

I'm never one to return food or anything like that.

I ate there the other night and had the I Hate Gay People sandwich. It was ok. The fries were good.

I ate there the other night and had the I Hate Gay People sandwich. It was ok. The fries were good.

About the fries, they were good. Didn't get many with the meal though. The best part about the fries is that there was little to no salt on them at all. Not a fan of salt so tasting them with little salt (I think) was good.

Wrap, fries and drink.

It wasn't terrible... just overhyped. I figured this thing was going to be like cocaine or something. Nope. They did have it ready fast though. Probably had 30 people working there.

I have never had the wrap but then again I dont get wraps. I will echo some of the other gentleman here and say next time get the original chicken sandwich. It is excellent.

Wrap, fries and drink.

Who here's been hyping the chicken wraps?!?!?!?!?!?! That deserves a perma-ban. Though I hear the tortillas are made fresh....right there.

• Like 1

Original chicken or, my fav, spicy chicken. xtra pickes either way.

The hate is at least moved to the background at this point. If it's good enough for my bleeding heart wife, it's good enough for me.

Wrap, fries and drink.

You ordered wrong. You just stick with the original style or the spicy and you'll be singing a different tune.

The place near me opened a month ago. Still haven't gone yet. Every time I drive by, inside is bombed and the double-drive-thru is 15-20 cars deep. No thanks. Krispy Kreme was the same way when they first opened. It's a novelty. They died down after a couple of months.

Finally got one opening up in my hood in early November. Can't Wait!

Is there a better major fast food chain sandwich than the spicy chicken? Great stuff

I really don't care if the CEO is a homophobe. The company has no anti-gay policy

Hey guys,

A Morton's just opened up by me, so I swung in and had their bbq chicken breast and a side of broccoli. It was decent, but I don't understand all the hype.

• Like 2

When I go to CFA, I always get 2 packets of Texas Pete from the condiment stand before I even got to the counter to order. One for the Sandwich and one for the Waffle Fries. I was told in Atlanta that it's not a chicken sandwich without the Texas Pete.

About the fries, they were good. Didn't get many with the meal though. The best part about the fries is that there was little to no salt on them at all. Not a fan of salt so tasting them with little salt (I think) was good.

I personally love the Spicy I hate Gays sandwich.

I get two of them, cuz who doesn't love a threesome?