What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fendi Onobun STL TE (1 Viewer)

B Will

Footballguy
(Rotoworld) Rams rookie TE Fendi Onobun is expected to make his NFL debut Sunday against the Redskins.

Analysis: TEs Michael Hoomanawanui (ankle) and Billy Bajema (knee) are both out, leaving Daniel Fells and Darcy Johnson as the only other available tight ends outside of Onobun. He's got freakish athleticism, making him a great Dynasty league stash.

We know how Basketball players can physically be great TE's in the NFL. (SEE Gates)

This is the opportunity! STASH HIM NOW in DEEP dynasty leagues.

For stashing rookie TEs with a weird name in dynasty I still prefer Moeaki. Onobun has a better first name though.

I think Fells is the starter though....

Your post title is extremely misleading. Onobun is making his debut, not getting the START. From what I can gather, he's still the #3TE and likely won't see the field for more than 10 plays or so.

So according to this post, St. Louis has FIVE tight ends on their roster? That's insane.
Onobun was on the practice squad until they had some TE injuries pile up.
Are you sure about that? I thought he made the 53 man roster, but was not part of the 45 man gameday roster. That's not the same as being on the practice squad.
I could have swore he was on the practice squad, but I could be wrong. You might be right, because I think there was a fear that he would get swooped up by someone.

Very misleading, he's third in line for any action. Dude is still learning how to be a football player, going to have to let him marinate for a while.

So according to this post, St. Louis has FIVE tight ends on their roster? That's insane.
Onobun was on the practice squad until they had some TE injuries pile up.
Are you sure about that? I thought he made the 53 man roster, but was not part of the 45 man gameday roster. That's not the same as being on the practice squad.
I could have swore he was on the practice squad, but I could be wrong. You might be right, because I think there was a fear that he would get swooped up by someone.
he was never waived so he couldn't have been on the PS

Watched this kid play basketball for four years at UofA...very well liked by all. Extremely athletic, didn't have the greatest handles on the hardcourt though...looking forward to watching him play.

Bear Down Arizona!!

Users who are viewing this thread