What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
No surprise that there was a lot of changes from yesterday.

MBSL - No changes at the bottom, although Norseman almost booted me a week early. I'll probably be out tomorrow. Toads does keep Dpeease from repeating immunity, but barely.

SSL - Cutler saves Rudy, dooming Shadowfax in 1. Rodgers lifts Comet in 2, leaving NorrisB to be booted by .3

Finley and Driver lift QB-less Blue Kun in 3. 3 out of 4 save themselves. Not bad odds.

PDSL - Bennett and Crosby don't score much, but it was just enough (.6 over the necessary amount, actually) to save John Doe in 2. Team Legacy rockets out of last in 3. Rudy's immunity comes into play as well, so Stinkin Ref is out. Forte gets Shadowmaster out of last, barely, so MOP goes down.

WSL - More people saving themselves here. Rudy and Pimpin Aint Easy both climb above Capt Hook. Thom Yorke does the same over Blue Kuhn in 2

Quick note about this. If Thom Yorke did go down, he'd leave Wraith5 as the only drafter (who's drafted in 10 or more leagues over the years) to not be booted in the first 3 weeks. Instead he maintains the tie. As a note, I have the best percentage for least booting the first 3 week out of the over 20 drafts group (2/28 early bootings).

Back to 2, there was another change as Valence climbed to .05 over Jeter23 for immunity, the much rarer change this week. But it does happen in 3 as well, as Oldfatguy climbs to the best score of the week to take it.

I've mentioned the best, now to be mean and mention the worst overall the first 3 week. The winner is (10 or more drafts only) ... Restless Natives, who has gone down early in 5 of the 12 leagues he's drafted. But he's 0/3 in early bootings this year, so he's learning. Good job.

Next week starts Bye weeks. Let the decimation begin...

Boots:

MBSL1 Norseman

MBSL2 Go DC Yourself II

SSL1 Shadowfax

SSL2 NorrisB

SSL3 Aaron Rudnicki

SSL4 teamramrod

PDSL1 Jason Wood

PDSL2 doowain

PDSL3 Stinkin Ref

PDSL4 Ministry of Pain

WSL1 Capt Hook

WSL2 Blue Kun

WSL3 Team Legacy

WSL4 Atomic Punk

Immunity:

MBSL2 Toads

SSL1 Red Zone

SSL2 Fiddles

SSL3 Domination

SSL4 Crippler

PDSL1 Twilight

PDSL2 BusMan

PDSL3 Rzrback77

PDSL4 Pictus Cat

WSL1 Norseman

WSL2 Valence

WSL3 OldFatGuy

WSL4 el super gringo

Looks like I'll be out very quickly in MBSL1.

Kinda weird result for Immunity holders. All the SSL holders scored near the top again this week (all within the top 4). All the PDSL holders, however, are near the bottom (3 2nd from the bottom and 1 4th down.)

GB's fantasy power (and Chicago's potential) should rescue several teams. Looks like MBSL2, SSL4, PDSL1, WSL3 won't change but the rest are definitely in play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like my lack of WR scoring finally caught up to me in PDSL2. I never expected to last til week 3 with a guaranteed zero points out of two receivers (V Jackson and Avery).

Think that the rooke Blount is now playing for Tampa Bay and he showed as zero. Thanks for doing these.

Think that the rooke Blount is now playing for Tampa Bay and he showed as zero. Thanks for doing these.
Thanx for spotting that. I would have sworn I changed it at one point (one internal marker on my stats page has him in Tampa), but I apparently never globally changed it. Fixed, and will reflect tomorrow.

PDSL - Bennett and Crosby don't score much, but it was just enough (.6 over the necessary amount, actually) to save John Doe in 2.

I thought that I was a goner. That's why they call this Survivor.

From the nine spot, in WSL #3, OldFatGuy makes it look easy in Week #3.

This ain't working....it's money for nothin' and your kicks for free:

OldFatGuy 209.20

Schaub, Matt HOU QB 18.05

Cassel, Matt KCC QB 31.20

Choice, Tashard DAL RB 0.40

Foster, Arian HOU RB 16.60

Hilliard, Lex MIA RB 0.00

Forsett, Justin SEA RB 12.40

Johnson, Chris TEN 24.50

Collie, Austin IND WR 41.10

Garcon, Pierre IND WR 0.00

Hartline, Brian MIA WR 13.40

Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR 24.30

Wallace, Mike PIT WR 25.00

Floyd, Malcom SDC WR 21.70

Naanee, Legedu SDC WR 0.30

Finley, Jermichael GBP TE 29.50

Thomas, Dave NOS TE 8.40

Succop, Ryan KCC PK 7.00

Reed, Jeff PIT PK 8.00

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def 9.00

Panthers, Carolina CAR Def 5.00

Congrats to OFG as that's quite an achievement.

It's apparent, from looking through all the teams in all the League's, that most teams are posting points from a dimiished player base:

1) IR,

2) benched/cut/FA's

3) injuries, out multiple weeks.

Very few remaining teams are working from full rosters.

Users who are viewing this thread