What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm gonna get a head start today. Going against Brees, CJ, Foster, Collie, Gates, etc. All with candyass matchups while my guy have tough matchups. 1-3 coming. This is bull####.

I thought I'd be the first one in here :thumbdown:

Rice and Best will sink the ship today.

Oh and I see that Lance Moore just fumbled on the one and had his head ripped off, great.

I thought I'd be the first one in here :lmao:Rice and Best will sink the ship today. Oh and I see that Lance Moore just fumbled on the one and had his head ripped off, great.
Got the Ray Rice/Lance Moore combo, looks like Lance Moore is now on the sidelines as well after the fumble.eta: looks like my whining worked. moore just scored a td.

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect a lot of venting by the Andre Johnson owners now that he's been ruled inactive.

Wait...Ryan *&(@& Fitzpatrick really ran for 74 yards? He outscored Rodgers this week. :goodposting:

Sister Havana said:
I just love having TO on the bench in 2 league this week...
join the club... 43 point performance in one league, 30 in the other for me. one league I'm winning, the other I could have really used the 30

Cedric Benson. Arian Foster. Michael Vick.

At least I have Andre Johnson on the bench. Devin Hester better have the game of his life.

I'm getting sick of having all of my guys going in the early games, and still being down (or close to being down), when my opponent has plenty of people left.

I'm up by 9, with my opponent currently playing Desean Jackson, Dallas Clark, Ryan Matthews, Brent Celek, and a defense. I have Neil Rackers and am pinning all of my hopes and dreams on the Chicago defense and Johnny Knox.

Started Malcom Floyd week 1...7 points

Benched Floyd weeks 2 and 3...18 and 21 points

Started Floyd today...0 points through 1 half

Also have Vick

In deep dynasty, I started Mike Hart - my runningbacks suck.

Sat Sam Bradford for Hassleback with Romo on a bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trotted out Vick, Foster, Floyd, and Maclin on one of my squads today (Maclin due to sitting Austin for bye, Smith CAR for obvious reasons).

:mellow:

Last week - Collie - 12 for 171, Wayne 4 for 65. I faced Collie

This week - Collie - 4 for 38, Wayne 14 for 154. I faced Wayne.

I hate the Colts.

My bench QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, and DEF are outscoring my starters at those positions.

For the 2nd week in a row.

Oh, my opponent has LT while I have Greene. My opponent also picked up SD before I could too.

I was up by 20 points going into the 4th quarter games. SD is up huge so my rivers and malcolm floyd combo did nothing and liked it. While his white steed collie gets some cheap love 1 yard td late in the 4th quarter from Peyton. Houston is up so they are in some kind of crazy screw gary prevent D giving up late points to Oakland knocking my houston D points down every time i turn around. Then capt checkdown Kolb does nothing but dump that s^%$ off to mccoy who my opponent has catching 100 passes for 780 yards or some junk like that. Now im down by 7 points and i have a kicker left (carpenter) and he has randy moss. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm 1-3 and probably my best team on paper in the last 8 years .. it's like every player I own (besides Rodgers) is a buy low after this week. ;)

I'm 1-3 and probably my best team on paper in the last 8 years .. it's like every player I own (besides Rodgers) is a buy low after this week. ;)
I benched Colston for Peyton Hillis. Never thought I'd type those words, and it took me four games to do it. Colston is killing my other team though.

Mike Sims-Walker is not someone I enjoy rostering...I would like to see him roll around in barbed wire with Magic Johnson.

I was up 40 after the 1st half of the 2nd games (thank you Gates) with Murphy, Gates, & Maclin still going vs my opponent's Manning, Addai, Matthews, & Celek. Needless to say he made a miraculous comeback especially late in the games and now Im up 6 with only Gould left vs his Smith. So yeah Im probably done.

I was up 40 after the 1st half of the 2nd games (thank you Gates) with Murphy, Gates, & Maclin still going vs my opponent's Manning, Addai, Matthews, & Celek. Needless to say he made a miraculous comeback especially late in the games and now Im up 6 with only Gould left vs his Smith. So yeah Im probably done.
Same thing happened to me. couple posts up...worse feeling watching your lead late dwindle and watching your opponant get some late TD love while you get a crap sammich.... :ph34r:

I have scored 31.9 total points in a league where 115 points is the average weekly score. If Greg Olsen's performance continues, I will hold the league record for fewest points ever in our 20 year old league. :hot: I knew with Peterson and Witten out and Best nursing an injury it was going to be tough, but geeeezzz.

M. Vick QB 6.6

J. Best RB 8.4

M. Lynch RB 0.8

L. Fitzgerald WR 5.6

D. Jackson WR 2.1

G. Olsen TE 0.4

N. Folk K 8

Colts DST 0

Users who are viewing this thread