What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Chung Benched? (1 Viewer)

I noticed the same thing. Sanders and Meriweather are in. I don't know if it has anything to do with the Bess TD earlier but he is on the sidelines with his helmet on beside the coaches.

I noticed the same thing. Sanders and Meriweather are in. I don't know if it has anything to do with the Bess TD earlier but he is on the sidelines with his helmet on beside the coaches.
I benched him last week and started Ward who had just 4-1 last week. This week I bench Ward for Chung and Chung hasn't done anything. lol

I benched him last week and started Ward who had just 4-1 last week. This week I bench Ward for Chung and Chung hasn't done anything. lol
If he is benched it has to do with the play Bess scored on. There was confusion in the secondary and maybe Chung blew the assignment. I don't know. Only the Patriots go fiqure.

Ridiculous. I need the points because I'm in a super close matchup right now and need about 2 points to take the lead. I hope they put him back in.

I get points for blocked kicks but it must not include punts because my points didn't change (Yahoo league).

Is there a difference between blocked punts and blocked kicks in a Yahoo league? I only see "Block Kick" in the Scores and Settings area, and it says 7 points awarded. But I didn't get any points added for some reason.

Am I just being paranoid now or did Chung make the tackle on Marshall over the middle too and not get credit for it?

Amazing what a brief benching can do to motivate a player.

Unbelievable!!!!

He has not recorded a single tackle on defense yet but he has gotten me 7 pts.

Patriots FS Brandon Meriweather, who drew the start, suffered an apparent knee injury Monday night against the Dolphins.

James Sanders replaced Meriweather. Beat writer Mike Reiss speculates that Meriweather's night is done.

On second thought it's probably good that he didn't give it to Chung because No. 27 would have been murdered and left on the sideline by Belichick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've counted around 5 tackles/assists Chung should have
The Miami scorekeeper is very stingy with assist tackles. If this was in Pittsburgh there would be 40+ assists awarded by now (Timmons)
That's a bit ridiculous. Shouldn't this be standardized?
Assists are not official stats that is why there is such disparity from team to team.
The Pats have 4 assist tackles today. When they play at home they usually get over 40.

Users who are viewing this thread