What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lynch to Seattle (1 Viewer)

MarcO

Footballguy
Hearing rumors from a inside source at Vulcan, but they are very distant from the football side of the business. Something to watch anyway...

Running back is much less a concern for Seattle than QB right now.

Forsett has looked fine. Hasslebeck has looked awful.

@Jay_Glazer: Breaking news: I'm reporting seattle has traded for bills rb marshawn lynch for 4th in 2011 and cond pick 2012. Great move for 'hawks

Spock says that it is illogical.

Seriously though. Way to make an already muddled RBBC much worse. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Seahawks fan.............I can live with this.

As a Lynch owner (stashing him for a possible trade)..........I HATE it.

Depending on the details re: the conditional pick, that sounds like a good move for the Seahawks. I'm not a Forsett believer and although I'd like to see Leon Washington get more reps, the Seahawks needed more talent on offense now and down the road.

As a Seahawks fan.............I can live with this.As a Lynch owner (stashing him for a possible trade)..........I HATE it.
Why the hate?No trade would have been worthy of that.I'll take Seattle over Buffalo any day.

Stupid Ted Thompson.
It isn't surprising unfortunately. Thompson hates to part with top draft picks. No matter how badly people were clamoring for this trade to happen I've always thought the chances of Lynch being traded to Green Bay were about 1%.

Now I need to change my picture. I really would like to see that conditional be something around another 4th, curious as why the FO turned down a reported third before the draft though if they were to just take this. We sold McGahee for 2 3rd's, thought Lynch's value would be better.

wHy wouldn't Green Bay be all over this trade, I'm disappointed with them not getting Lynch, IMO that would have been a perfect fit.

Good Luck Marshawn and stay out of trouble.

As an FF owner I guess I'd rather see Lynch in RRBC competing for touches against Forsett vs. SF, ARI and STL defenses than competing for touches against Spiller/Jackson vs. NE, NYJ and MIA defenses

safe to cut lynch in re--draft now
Why? He goes from getting 5 or so carries a game to getting double digit carries and likely the goal line looks. The Seahawks have been after him for months. He's going to be their starter. I think his value just went up.
Yeah, I agree. Carroll has been making noise about this week about the running game - I think he'll do anything to fix it and it wouldn't surprise me to see Lynch in there as the main back with Forsett in a 3rd down role or giving Lynch a spell. I like Forsett but i think this kills his value more than Lynch's

Users who are viewing this thread