What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DYNASTY 32 (1 Opening) (1 Viewer)

simdog

Footballguy
Tired of inactive leagues where no one talks or trades? Wanna take your fantasy experience to the next level? Dynasty32 may be for you. We currently have one opening for a replacement owner

Heres the league description: This league has 32 teams, 24 man regular season rosters (30 in the offseason), starts the following lineup QB,RB,WR,RB/WR,TE,K,2DL,2LB,DL/LB, 3DB. This is a salary cap idp league (72 million cap) with salary bonuses and contracts. We have a yearly 3 round rookie draft,structured rookie contracts, and we have free agency for free agents. Instead of putting in a waiver claim we bid on free agents. Each team represents an NFL franchise. We have the corresponding 8 divisions, and nfl playoffs (division winners plus wild cards advance, first round byes, full 4 round playoff). Now many of you may see a 32 team league and scoff, but this league really works. We have a 7 man staff, all committed to the league. The league is not filled with inactive 14 year-olds, for the most part we are all knowledgeable, experienced, and super-active. Most of the owners log in every day, and if u dont log in for 7 days you get an email warning, and u are eligible to be replaced. This league is sort of complicated (we have things like simulated contract extensions and a bunch of other features) so it is not for the faint-hearted. We are looking for active owners, and vacant spots are very rare, so seize this opportunity if you are interested. We operate on proboards and our gamesite is MFL. This league is a ton of fun and its a great alternative to your every-day 10 team league. If you are active and experienced, come check us out at - dynasty32.proboards.com. If you are interested, you can leave your name and email in gm background under available teams. that or post your email right on here, so i can send you the invite. The team currently available is the St. Louis Rams, and they need some work, so if you are looking for a challenge we got one for you, if not, you can always post your name and email to be on the waiting list. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
very interested. have been looking into bigger leagues like this for a while. have some experience in a 12 team idp dynasty league. let me know if the opening still exists. alec.reifer@gmail.com

1 more spot just opened up. You would be the owner of the Eagles. list email if interested. looking for experienced idpers

Cant seem to find valid owners in this forum. The past 3 guys iv taken from here have been a train wreck. one got set up then never showed up again. another guy cost his team the playoffs by leaving starting slots vacant. anyone wanna upset the trend? post ur email and il send u an invite

(please only post if ur gonna be serious about the league....the offseason has started for the team u would be inheriting so u can start fresh and build ur team for next year through trades, fa, and the draft)

I'm involved in 3 idp leagues, commissioner in 1. Would be very active...interested in looking at scoring, setup. Please e-mail info at robert.gibson36@gmail.com and I'll follow-up with you soon.

Thanks!

Aright there is one spot available in this IDP contract league. This league has 32 teams, 24 man regular season rosters (30 in the offseason), starts the following lineup QB,RB,WR,RB/WR,TE,K,2DL,2LB,DL/LB, 3DB. This is a salary cap league (72 million cap) with salary bonuses and contracts. We have a yearly 3 round rookie draft,structured rookie contracts, and we have free agency for free agents. Instead of putting in a waiver claim we bid on free agents. Each team represents an NFL franchise. We have the corresponding 8 divisions, and nfl playoffs (division winners plus wild cards advance, first round byes, full 4 round playoff). Now many of you may see a 32 team league and scoff, but this league really works. We have a 7 man staff, all committed to the league. The league is not filled with inactive 14 year-olds, for the most part we are all knowledgeable, experienced, and super-active. Most of the owners log in every day, and if u dont log in for 7 days you get an email warning, and u are eligible to be replaced. This league is sort of complicated (we have things like simulated contract extensions and a bunch of other features) so it is not for the faint-hearted. We are looking for active owners, and vacant spots are very rare, so seize this opportunity if you are interested. We operate on proboards (i kno some of u dislike forums, but our structure really works great) and our gamesite is fantrax (not exactly MFL, but its free to do 32 team leagues so we cant complain). This league is a ton of fun and its a great alternative to your every-day 10 team league. If your active and experienced, come check us out at - dynasty32.proboards.com. If you are interested, you can leave your name and email in gm background under available teams. that or post your email right on here, so i can send you the invite. The team currently available is the cincinatti bengals, and they need some work, so if you are looking for a challenge we got one for you, if not, you can always post your name and email to be on the waiting list. Thanks
still looking. Chiefs and Eagles are available if anyones interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Aright there is one spot available in this IDP contract league. This league has 32 teams, 24 man regular season rosters (30 in the offseason), starts the following lineup QB,RB,WR,RB/WR,TE,K,2DL,2LB,DL/LB, 3DB. This is a salary cap league (72 million cap) with salary bonuses and contracts. We have a yearly 3 round rookie draft,structured rookie contracts, and we have free agency for free agents. Instead of putting in a waiver claim we bid on free agents. Each team represents an NFL franchise. We have the corresponding 8 divisions, and nfl playoffs (division winners plus wild cards advance, first round byes, full 4 round playoff). Now many of you may see a 32 team league and scoff, but this league really works. We have a 7 man staff, all committed to the league. The league is not filled with inactive 14 year-olds, for the most part we are all knowledgeable, experienced, and super-active. Most of the owners log in every day, and if u dont log in for 7 days you get an email warning, and u are eligible to be replaced. This league is sort of complicated (we have things like simulated contract extensions and a bunch of other features) so it is not for the faint-hearted. We are looking for active owners, and vacant spots are very rare, so seize this opportunity if you are interested. We operate on proboards (i kno some of u dislike forums, but our structure really works great) and our gamesite is fantrax (not exactly MFL, but its free to do 32 team leagues so we cant complain). This league is a ton of fun and its a great alternative to your every-day 10 team league. If your active and experienced, come check us out at - dynasty32.proboards.com. If you are interested, you can leave your name and email in gm background under available teams. that or post your email right on here, so i can send you the invite. The team currently available is the cincinatti bengals, and they need some work, so if you are looking for a challenge we got one for you, if not, you can always post your name and email to be on the waiting list. Thanks
still looking. Chiefs and Eagles are available if anyones interested
Interested - can you send me the invite and or the rosters spreadsheet at the same time so I can check the team I'd like to take over?I PM'd you my email address

Packers franchise now available. Either post your email or log on to the site, register, and post your name, team, and email like all the others in gm background. first come, first serve.

The st. Louis rams franchise is now available. This team finished in the dumps last year but has a golden opportunity to rebuild with 8 first round picks and 4 in the top 8 (1, 5, 7, 8).

If interested please post your email and a little bit about your experience/commitment (just to make sure ud be active) down below, and you will be contacted with an invite

you may also log onto

dynasty32.proboards.com, register, and post your email and a little bit about yourself under available teams to be considered for the opening or to be on the waiting list.

Name is Matt Wiley, email address is mtthwwiley@yahoo.com, I would be very interested in a league like this. I have to give up some of my pay leagues, due to my wife taking a cut at her job. But picking up a league like this would be right up my alley. I have never been in a league with 32 teams, but have played in a league the last 3yrs that has contracts and IDP. I honestly think IDP is the way to go. Let me know and I'll sign up today. I also have a desk job, with Internet access.

I'm very interested. Am already in a 14 team Dynasty IDP league. Looking for a huge league. I am checking my dynasty team about every 3-4 times a day.

if there is any more opening please contact me @ cheung.c28@gmail.com

hey guys we are full at the moment, but if you would like to be on the waiting list just go on over to dynasty32.proboards.com and post your name and email in available teams (in gm background). we will contact you when a spot opens up (could be soon)

I'm interested in joining this league if it's free. my email address is zhizhtuga@gmail.com. I'm very active and i love trading

Had some good additions in the last year some from this site, I am looking for another active one who will log in atleast weekly year round, I have a new team open, which is a pretty good team. Made it to the AFC championship game last year if I remember correctly. Team is Pit. Here is the roster.

Starters in Bold

Dalton, Andy CIN QB

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB

Blount, LeGarrette TBB RB

Green, Alex GBP RB (Q)

Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB

Rainey, Chris PIT RB ®

Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR

Lloyd, Brandon NEP WR

Posey, DeVier HOU WR ®

Wallace, Mike PIT WR

Graham, Jimmy NOS TE

Gould, Robbie CHI PK

Mare, Olindo CAR PK

Jenkins, Cullen PHI DT

Dockett, Darnell ARI DE

Peppers, Julius CHI DE

Wootton, Corey CHI DE

Barnes, Antwan SDC LB

Carter, Chris PIT LB

McCarthy, Colin TEN LB

Timmons, Lawrence PIT LB

Jackson, Kareem HOU CB

Robinson, Patrick NOS CB

Lewis, Kendrick KCC S (Q)

Polamalu, Troy PIT S

Team has it's 2nd and 3rd round picks next year, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd for 2014

If you leave your email for me to email you, I may not respond before I replace this team, email me if your at all interested...

QB's are huge in this league being there are 32 teams, this team has a 2nd one which is a HUGE bargaining chip.

Team is great, a little over the cap so some small work to do there, and really just a few pieces left to make this into a championship team

Probably needs a third LB as this is a tackle heavy league, but this team already has 2 premier LB's

DB's could use some work, but DL's are set, and so is the offense, so trade one of those QB's for a stud LB and or some 1st round picks in the future, and good to go...

If you don't read the first post, league is a contract league where we create our own contracts, by bidding for players. 3 round Rookie Draft every year. Each team has use of 1 of all 3 Transition Tag, Franchise Tag, and Contract extension per year.

Users who are viewing this thread