What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 9 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Just the list today.

Bootees

MBSL1 Shadowfax

MBSL2 Toads

SSL1 Capt Hook

SSL2 Old Milwaukee

SSL3 Domination

SSL4 tex

PDSL1 Twilight

PDSL2 Shadowfax

PDSL3 RC94

PDSL4 Norseman

WSL1 Duke1948

WSL2 Jeter23

WSL3 JuSt CuZ

WSL4 FUBAR

Immunity

MBSL2 Old Milwaukee

SSL1 Red Zone

SSL2 Thom Yorke

SSL3 AhrnCityPahnder

SSL4 Crippler

PDSL1 Steel Dillo

PDSL2 John Doe

PDSL3 IWannaBeACowboyBaby

PDSL4 Bicycle_seat_sniffer

WSL1 Fiddles

WSL2 Toads

WSL3 ShadowMaster

WSL4 Crippler

Last edited by a moderator:
I came here fully expecting to be booted in SSL, PDSL & WSL.

Suprised to see that not only am I not booted in any, I actually have a shot at immunity in 2 of 3 leagues.

:sarcasm:

id like to recognize nugget and myself for being the only savvy owners to have drafted hillis in the SLs

also like to notify my leaguemates im about to rollover everyone above me tonight

:lmao:

At least I don't have to sweat out a possible boot this week and have a shot at immunity. On to week 10.

Good bye cruel world......

It's been fun, see you all next year

As always, thank you very much Twilight for all your work and dedication

id like to recognize nugget and myself for being the only savvy owners to have drafted hillis in the SLsalso like to notify my leaguemates im about to rollover everyone above me tonight:wall:
I have/had Peyton Hillis in WSL3, sadly weak showing in week 8 has me out of the running in that league.Not sure why I felt the need to crow about that, LOL

Always sad to leave one of these, but this year, glad to have a player on my WCOFF team (TO) kick me to the curb in SSL1

Party on guys

Had a busy summer and was gone on vacation during one draft, so only participated in two this year. Both were the early ones (WSL and PDSL).

Amazing that I survived for the first four weeks in the WSL without a QB. Still running in both leagues so I am pleased.

Boy if Matt Schaub could get his sh#t together that PDSL team could make some noise. Thats 2 immunities in 3 weeks.
3 out of the last 3 for me my friend, thanks for getting me to say that so I get booted now in two weeks@!This is the week I have to get rid of the Rivers or Rodgers owner (it's not me!).Edit to add those owners are out, but the Gates owner is still in!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just did a quick check of rosters in PDSL 2 and the Rivers, Rodgers, and Brees owners are all still alive. Will be interesting to see if one of those owners gets booted this week.

FYI: I did notice while looking at Sinrman's team that Stokley did not record a score for last week, I don't think that is correct. He would not have counted anyway so it does not make a difference, but I will drop Twilight a line for going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread