What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Finally up. Sorry guys for not getting these up earlier the past couple of weeks.

Bootees

MBSL1 BroadwayG

MBSL2 Capt Hook

SSL1 Sigmund Bloom

SSL2 Duke1948

SSL3 Toads

SSL4 Jason Wood

PDSL1 Honda

PDSL2 John Doe

PDSL3 Rudy

PDSL4 Toads

WSL1 Norseman

WSL2 Sigmund Bloom

WSL3 The Future Champs

WSL4 HellToupee

Immunity Holders

As a Reminder, these are the final immunities for the year...

MBSL2 Bicycle_seat_sniffer

SSL1 Dpeease

SSL2 Norseman

SSL3 AhrnCityPahnder

SSL4 Crippler

PDSL1 Gamma1210

PDSL2 Jeter23

PDSL3 The Ghost of Bill Walsh

PDSL4 Aaron Rudnicki

WSL1 Fiddles

WSL2 Reaper

WSL3 Joffer

WSL4 Crippler

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally up. Sorry guys for not getting these up earlier the past couple of weeks.
No sweat man - they really don't need to be up until TuesdayLooks like I will exit MBSL2 this week unless the Broncos DST scores ten points and Gates doesn't play and Sproles doesn't count for H2PayBut with both quarterbacks and Finley out, not so surprising

Looks like I should be safe in both WSL4 and SSL4. I'm having quite a good year and pleasantly surprised about it. Easily my most successful year ever. Still have Rivers and Mathews left in WSL4 and Mathews left in SSL4. Even if Mathews doesn't play, I should be safe.

think i'm the only one in any league with Ryan Fitzpatrick

:thumbup:

Can someone refresh my memory about what happens after this week in PDSL? I seem to remember that one team would be booted after two week blocks, but how does that work out with 4 teams left?

Can someone refresh my memory about what happens after this week in PDSL? I seem to remember that one team would be booted after two week blocks, but how does that work out with 4 teams left?
With 4 teams left in week 13, it's still a one week boot. The only difference from normal is none of the teams have immunity. Week 14 & 15 are combined to boot one of the final 3. Leaving 16 & 17 are the final elimination/championship game.

Users who are viewing this thread