What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 12 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Considering Go DC Yourself has almost a 200 pt lead and is the highest scoring team of any of the leagues, we might as well just declare MBSL 1 over. The battle is for 2nd, as the last 5 are within 40 of each other.

Even when we're down to so few teams, there was still a ridiculously close league. PDSL1 had Gamma1210 having a very needed immunity. Which left 2 teams separated by only .3 pts, beachbum on the low end of the 2.

A couple of note, to justify the extra time I took to get this up. :goodposting:

Luck based boots have been somewhat calm this year. The top 17 overall scores are all still alive in the 14 leagues. Duke1948's WSL is the best eliminated team, with Shadowmasters's WSL team being the only other top 20 scoring team out, and he's booted this week.

Steel Dillo's WSL team is the lowest scoring team still alive (#150), and there are only 9 teams below the average line still alive.

Looking at players, here's one note on why best ball QB's are severely overrated. The most alive Qb's are Palmer and Alex Smith, both on 8 teams. Next, on 6 teams, are Garrard and McNabb.

I'll let people guess which RB is alive in 10/14 leagues. It should be pretty easy. To eliminate one name, Fred Jackson is 2nd on 9 teams.

TE, Pettigrew is the best, alive on 8 teams. Finley is still alive on 4 and Clark on 3

WR surprised me a bit, with Greg Jennings being the most valuable, tied with Mike Thomas (Each 9/14). Colston is next on 8 teams.

Boots

MBSL1 Reaper

MBSL2 Old Milwaukee

SSL1 EvilGrin 72

SSL2 Reaper

SSL3 BassNBrew

SSL4 Stinkin Ref

PDSL1 beachbum

PDSL2 Fullback Fro

PDSL3 Rzrback77

PDSL4 Nugget

WSL1 Rzrback77

WSL2 Renesauz

WSL3 ShadowMaster

WSL4 EBF

Last edited by a moderator:
You generosity of time and effort are always appreciated Twilight.

Speaking of, who is handling the Twilight appreciation fund? I think Ahrncitypounder asked earlier, but it is past time for me to make my small contribution as well.

Thanks for all your time and effort

RZ

Dear Mr. Peterson:

Please take it easy this week, heal up, and stay off your tender ankle. The 32nd ranked Buffalo run defense awaits you next weekend.

And who would ever have guessed that in the 11th week of the season I finally got points from Brian Westbrook! Of course, they were meaningless points but points all the same . . .

And who would ever have guessed that in the 11th week of the season I finally got points from Brian Westbrook! Of course, they were meaningless points but points all the same . . .
Westbrook's points weren't meaningless to me, they were the points that allowed Mr. Radballs to boot me

Was this the last week for immunity in SSL leagues? If I read right, it was until there are four teams left, which would give this week's point leaders immunity (yes, that would be me in ssl1). I can't remember if there was a rule change last year. Just read the first post on the sticky, maybe I need to read the rest of the post.

Was this the last week for immunity in SSL leagues? If I read right, it was until there are four teams left, which would give this week's point leaders immunity (yes, that would be me in ssl1). I can't remember if there was a rule change last year. Just read the first post on the sticky, maybe I need to read the rest of the post.
This was the last week immunity was used, (Changed in '09). Next week is a free-for-all between the four teams, then we start the 2 week eliminations. I mentioned it last week, but didn't remind this week.

I was curious and decided to look into how many of us have more than 1 squad remaining after 12 weeks. A total of 11 of us have more than 1 squad remaining:

(3)

Dpeease: PDSL4, SSL1, MBSL2

Fiddles: WSL1, SSL2, MBSL2

restless natives: WSL3, PDSL3, SSL3

(2)

BassNBrew: PDSL3, MBSL1

Aaron Rudnicki: PDSL4, MBSL1

Bicycle_seat_sniffer: PDSL4, MBSL2

Duckboy: WSL1, PDSL4

Steel Dillo: WSL1, PDSL1

Radballs: WSL1, PDSL2

Ruffrodys05: WSL4, SSL4

Crippler: WSL4, SSL4

(1)

Go DC Yourself: MBSL1

Renesauz: MBSL1

Stinkin Ref: MBSL1

HellToupee: MBSL2

RedZone: SSL1

Rudy: SSL1

Twilight: SSL1

Pictus Cat: SSL2

Norseman: SSL2

Thom Yorke: SSL2

Fullback Fro: SSL3

AhrnCityPahnder: SSL3

Jeff Teffertiller: SSL3

RC94: SSL4

menobrown: SSL4

David Yudkin: PDSL1

FUBAR: PDSL1

Gamma1210: PDSL1

Busman: PDSL2

Old Milwaukee: PDSL2

jeter23: PDSL2

IWannaBeACowboyBaby!: PDSL3

The Ghost of Bill Walsh: PDSL3

Valence: WSL2

Toads: WSL2

bostonfred: WSL2

Reaper: WSL2

OldFatGuy: WSL3

beachbum: WSL3

Joffer: WSL3

YellowLineIsUnofficial: WSL4

Uruk Hai: WSL4

I'll let people guess which RB is alive in 10/14 leagues. It should be pretty easy
Im gonna guess Foster, I snaggedhim in round6 of MBSL. Gettin a player that productive that late is exactly what you need to survive

Users who are viewing this thread