What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I don't understand the Championship page (1 Viewer)

Dread_Pirate

Footballguy
I'm listed as 167th and with 155.97 points. It says FFL: Playoff Week 2 | NFL: Week 13 at the top. What is the 155.97 points for? Because last week I put up 181 points in week 1 of the league playoffs. What am I missing?

I'm listed as 167th and with 155.97 points. It says FFL: Playoff Week 2 | NFL: Week 13 at the top. What is the 155.97 points for? Because last week I put up 181 points in week 1 of the league playoffs. What am I missing?
The Championship Round begins in Week 14. Each Championship team starts Week 14 with their average score from the regular season (Weeks 1-11). Your average is 155.97

The Championship Round begins in Week 14. Each Championship team starts Week 14 with their average score from the regular season (Weeks 1-11). Your average is 155.97
wonderful, thank you. How do we get my week 12 averaged in there? :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
wonderful, thank you. How do we get my week 12 averaged in there? :)
Ha!! That would only add 2 pts to your avg.....same boat here...159, but had a 182 week 12....

wonderful, thank you. How do we get my week 12 averaged in there? :goodposting:
Ha!! That would only add 2 pts to your avg.....same boat here...159, but had a 182 week 12....
good point.How about replace the playoff points with the lowest point total from weeks 1 - 11? :goodposting:Teams averaging over 170 pts in the regular season nailed it. Jeez.

Actually, I think there is an error. I believe they are taking the total points (including week 12 - first playoff game) and dividing that by 11 to get the total points. E2A (the leader) averaged 167 points during the regular season, yet has an "average" of 184.7 a game for the championship round. Looking a little closer, it added his playoff score to the total and averaged that by 11, bringing it up to 184.7. This looks like a mistake and needs to be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I think there is an error. I believe they are taking the total points (including week 12 - first playoff game) and dividing that by 11 to get the total points. E2A (the leader) averaged 167 points during the regular season, yet has an "average" of 184.7 a game for the championship round. Looking a little closer, it added his playoff score to the total and averaged that by 11, bringing it up to 184.7. This looks like a mistake and needs to be fixed.
I just did the math on my weekly results, and if you take weeks 1-12 and divided them by 11, I get the 155.97 I see on the championship page, but if I do the math on the average weeks 1-11 and divide by 11, I get something different.

I just did the math on my weekly results, and if you take weeks 1-12 and divided them by 11, I get the 155.97 I see on the championship page, but if I do the math on the average weeks 1-11 and divide by 11, I get something different.
It should be 11-week avg. It will be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread