What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Congrats to everyone for Making it to the final 3.

I lose my final team this year, so I won't be able to add to my 8 top 3 finishes (best overall before this year), but congrats to Jeter23 to joining me at that number. He leaves Capt Hook (none this year) as 7-time top 3 finisher, but Hook is now joined by Radballs, who has 2 this year, and Dpeease, who has THREE.

Fiddles also has 3, but these are his first 3. Duckboy, with his 2, joins Pimpin Aint Easy with 6 overall. Bass might join this tier as well, but MBSL1 hasn't finalized it's top 3.

As a reminder (except for MBSL1), there will be no eliminations next week. There will be one in week 15, based on the combined scores of Week 14 & 15. Week 16 and Wk 17 will be the championship face-off.

GL all, in all your playoffs.

The Final 3's (and MBSL1)

MBSL 1

Go DC Yourself

Aaron Rudnicki

Renesauz

BassNBrew

Stinkin Ref

MBSL 2

Dpeease

Fiddles

HellToupee

SSL 1

Dpeease

Red Zone

Rudy

SSL 2

Thom Yorke

Fiddles

Norseman

SSL 3

Fullback Fro

Jeff Tefertiller

AhrnCityPahnder

SSL 4

Crippler

MenoBrown

RC94

PDSL 1

David Yudkin

Gamma1210

FUBAR

PDSL 2

Jeter23

BusMan

Radballs

PDSL 3

BassNBrew

restless natives

IWannaBeACowboyBaby

PDSL 4

Dpeease

Bicycle_seat_sniffer

Duckboy

WSL 1

Fiddles

Duckboy

Radballs

WSL 2

Valence

BostonFred

Reaper

WSL 3

OldFatGuy

beachbum

restless natives

WSL 4

Crippler

Yellow Line is Unofficial II

Uruk Hai

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Goodie.

I think the Patriots Defense saved my rear in WSL2.... :wall:

What did they score like 42?

Something I noticed - 3 of the 4 captains from PDSL (draft your own drafters) are still alive. Looks like they picked pretty well for themselves.

Not much hope left for me in PDSL4 I'm afraid (down to Palmer only at QB and Scheffler only at TE) - Hillis has almost single-handedly kept me alive the last few weeks. Better chance in WSL1 but Fids is going to be tough for either rads or I to beat with his Brees/Vick QB combo.

Good luck to all in the next few weeks.

Crap.....booted out of my last two leagues......with by far my worst week of any the entire year except for when I got booted from PDSL1 in Week 4 - 92.55 pts.

SSL4 - Wk 13 boot - 95.20

WSL4 - Wk 13 boot - 95.00

Oh well, this was by far my most successful campaign to date and I am thrilled to have made it this far. Thanks to all who I drafted with and thanks especially to Twilight for his unending devotion to keeping us all in line with scores and weekly updates....it is thoroughly appreciated!!!

Congrats to those of you who advanced to the Final 3 in your respective leagues!!!!!!!

Rody

Fiddles also has 3, but these are his first 3.
2004 MBSL 2 Nathan Fiddles Radballs 2007 SSL 4 Fiddles BLOX IwannabeaCowboyBaby 2008 WSL 1 Fiddles ArhnCityPahnder Hear the Footstepsgotta dig up my own props :fishing:that puts me at 6

I'm not going to sugar coat it . . . I have been very fortunate the way things have worked out for me this season in PDSL 1. Deion Branch got traded and become a real WR again. After half a season of dormancy, Earl Bennett has become a viable player. Brian Westbrook has now taken over for Gore in SF. And Steve Smith should be coming back soon. It's like I am getting waiver wire claims even though we can't add or drop players. And, knock on wood, except for Tony Romo the other guys are still healthy and putting up points.

PDSL 1David YudkinGamma1210FUBAR
:blackdot:I feel like I've been barely hanging on here. QB - McNabb, Moore :lmao:RB - Turner, Charles, Maroney, LJ (at least Turner and Charles have been good)WR - Crabtree, Royal, Dez, Wallace, JJones, Stroughter, Naanee, BTateTE - Gonzalez, HernandezK - BironasD - NYG, Wasit's going to take a lot of lucky breaks to beat out Yudkin and Gamma. With Dez out my WRs are looking weak and I need a lot from McNabb. Still, top 3 is a good year.

Crap.....booted out of my last two leagues......with by far my worst week of any the entire year except for when I got booted from PDSL1 in Week 4 - 92.55 pts.SSL4 - Wk 13 boot - 95.20WSL4 - Wk 13 boot - 95.00Oh well, this was by far my most successful campaign to date and I am thrilled to have made it this far. Thanks to all who I drafted with and thanks especially to Twilight for his unending devotion to keeping us all in line with scores and weekly updates....it is thoroughly appreciated!!!Congrats to those of you who advanced to the Final 3 in your respective leagues!!!!!!!Rody
Don't forget, you were a vital part of my draft, picking my first three picks while I was enjoying the breezes of the Caribbean

Fiddles also has 3, but these are his first 3.
2004 MBSL 2 Nathan Fiddles Radballs 2007 SSL 4 Fiddles BLOX IwannabeaCowboyBaby 2008 WSL 1 Fiddles ArhnCityPahnder Hear the Footstepsgotta dig up my own props :confused:that puts me at 6
Sorry. I know it didn't sound right, but I just couldn't find you on my list for some reason. A definite congrats for being one of the very few with 6.

Thanks Twilight for keeping up with these.

Drafted Tom Brady on 2/3 teams still in it. That may not help me in the final weeks.

:lmao:

Woo hoo. top 3 again in WSL2. I think that makes 4 for me.

Cutler, Jay CHI QB

Sanchez, Mark NYJ QB

Ward, Derrick HOU RB

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB

Blount, LeGarrette TBB RB

Doucet, Early ARI WR WR

Douglas, Harry ATL WR

Welker, Wes NEP WR WR

Colston, Marques NOS WR

Jackson, DeSean PHI WR

Floyd, Malcom SDC WR

Watson, Ben CLE TE

Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN

Thomas, Dave NOS TE

Cundiff, Billy BAL PK

Scobee, Josh JAC PK

Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def Def

Redskins, Washington WAS Def

Pretty strong at Rb and WR and pretty average everywhere else. It will be fun to see how it plays out.

Is someone keeping records of previous years? Or do we have to search this forum?

With PDSL1 this year, finals in W4 last year, I think I was top 3 in SSL4 last year, I won W4 in 08.

We need a spreadsheet!

WSL 4CripplerYellow Line is Unofficial IIUruk Hai
Good luck, Crippler & Yellow. This is the farthest I've been in one of these. I've been pretty lucky - no immunities and not a lot of high scores. One QB all year (Brady & Bulger).I'll add my thanks to Twilight for his hard work.

Is someone keeping records of previous years? Or do we have to search this forum?With PDSL1 this year, finals in W4 last year, I think I was top 3 in SSL4 last year, I won W4 in 08. We need a spreadsheet!
The fflplace.com homepage has a link (very last link) that has the placement history for all leagues.

Crap.....booted out of my last two leagues......with by far my worst week of any the entire year except for when I got booted from PDSL1 in Week 4 - 92.55 pts.SSL4 - Wk 13 boot - 95.20WSL4 - Wk 13 boot - 95.00Oh well, this was by far my most successful campaign to date and I am thrilled to have made it this far. Thanks to all who I drafted with and thanks especially to Twilight for his unending devotion to keeping us all in line with scores and weekly updates....it is thoroughly appreciated!!!Congrats to those of you who advanced to the Final 3 in your respective leagues!!!!!!!Rody
Don't forget, you were a vital part of my draft, picking my first three picks while I was enjoying the breezes of the Caribbean
Yep......1.05 - Andre Johnson, WR12.12 - DeSean Jackson, WR93.05 - Jonathan Stewart, RB12Johnson and Jackson have been pretty steady for you......Stewart, not so much.I'm glad you were able to put together a solid team behind those picks RZ!!!! Good luck the rest of the way!!!!

Somehow I made it to the final 3 on team were Finely and Sidney Rice were my second and third round picks and my only TE's were Finley and Jacksonville Zach Miller. And also my only two QB's, Alex Smith and Henne, got benched.

Just looking over some rosters...

From SSL2

18.07 Fiddles - Arian Foster, RB65, HOU

Mr. "Irrelevant". :rolleyes:

Is someone keeping records of previous years? Or do we have to search this forum?With PDSL1 this year, finals in W4 last year, I think I was top 3 in SSL4 last year, I won W4 in 08. We need a spreadsheet!
The fflplace.com homepage has a link (very last link) that has the placement history for all leagues.
:shrug: This year seems to be my worst here which is fitting as it's been my worst in my leagues overall.

:shrug:I feel like I've been barely hanging on here. QB - McNabb, Moore :lmao:RB - Turner, Charles, Maroney, LJ (at least Turner and Charles have been good)WR - Crabtree, Royal, Dez, Wallace, JJones, Stroughter, Naanee, BTateTE - Gonzalez, HernandezK - BironasD - NYG, Wasit's going to take a lot of lucky breaks to beat out Yudkin and Gamma. With Dez out my WRs are looking weak and I need a lot from McNabb. Still, top 3 is a good year.
Either of us is going to need a lot of luck to beat Yudkin, I'm pretty much down to just MJD at RB.

:scared:I feel like I've been barely hanging on here. QB - McNabb, Moore :lmao:RB - Turner, Charles, Maroney, LJ (at least Turner and Charles have been good)WR - Crabtree, Royal, Dez, Wallace, JJones, Stroughter, Naanee, BTateTE - Gonzalez, HernandezK - BironasD - NYG, Wasit's going to take a lot of lucky breaks to beat out Yudkin and Gamma. With Dez out my WRs are looking weak and I need a lot from McNabb. Still, top 3 is a good year.
Either of us is going to need a lot of luck to beat Yudkin, I'm pretty much down to just MJD at RB.
On first blush, I'm in the 160's already this week and still have ADP going tonight.

Congrats to everyone for Making it to the final 3.I lose my final team this year, so I won't be able to add to my 8 top 3 finishes (best overall before this year), but congrats to Jeter23 to joining me at that number. He leaves Capt Hook (none this year) as 7-time top 3 finisher, but Hook is now joined by Radballs, who has 2 this year, and Dpeease, who has THREE.
Hmm, had no idea I'd had that much success. Nice company to be in. I would be interested in hearing from Twilight some kind of ranking of Survivor players over the years.

Congrats to everyone for Making it to the final 3.I lose my final team this year, so I won't be able to add to my 8 top 3 finishes (best overall before this year), but congrats to Jeter23 to joining me at that number. He leaves Capt Hook (none this year) as 7-time top 3 finisher, but Hook is now joined by Radballs, who has 2 this year, and Dpeease, who has THREE.
Hmm, had no idea I'd had that much success. Nice company to be in. I would be interested in hearing from Twilight some kind of ranking of Survivor players over the years.
I'll throw the full, updated numbers out in week 17, but I will say that you were #6 coming into the year, based on an average finish (minimum 10 leagues) of 6.43 for you. Rudy has the best average finish (5.72), mainly from his 4 wins (out of 11 leagues). I'm #2 @ 6.04, but that number is based on easily the most leagues (24) in the top 10, which helps my credentials a bit. (Aaron R is #14 overall for the next 'Over 20 leagues' participant.) But my number will definitely be dropping thanx to this year.Perry (Capt Hook), Thom Yorke, and Hear the Footsteps round out the top 5 coming into the year.The worst average finish is 11th, unnamed right now, of the 39 people who have drafted over 10 teams.

:thumbup:I feel like I've been barely hanging on here. QB - McNabb, Moore :)RB - Turner, Charles, Maroney, LJ (at least Turner and Charles have been good)WR - Crabtree, Royal, Dez, Wallace, JJones, Stroughter, Naanee, BTateTE - Gonzalez, HernandezK - BironasD - NYG, Wasit's going to take a lot of lucky breaks to beat out Yudkin and Gamma. With Dez out my WRs are looking weak and I need a lot from McNabb. Still, top 3 is a good year.
With McNabb benched for Rex :X I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread