What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Electronic Cigarettes (1 Viewer)

I refilled using condom method last night. I really didn't think it would work as well as the drip, but I'm a believer. I am a little disappointed in the novelty flavors I used: caramel and chocolate mint. It's too sweet for me. I was meh about the Kamel flavor at first, but so far it is my preferred flavor. I feel like I spent 20 on these novelty flavors and don't see myself using them regularly. I'm wondering if anyone would be nterested in trading or something.

As of now, I haven't had an analog since I got my MAXXfusion on Monday and I don't see myself wanting one ever again.

Evilgrin 72 said:
Wingnut said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
That's one of the things I like about the MaxxFusion cartos. The rubber end piece pops off in two seconds, enabling you to drip down the sides for a fast top-off, or.. you can drip right into the tip. It has a funnel shape that guides the liquid down in, but then a reverse funnel on the other side that keeps the drops (largely) out of the center tube and guides them down the sides. So, you can fill them via drip tip, via dripping down the side, via condom fill, or via syringe with equal ease. You can see where Leaford is going with his Bloog designs, they're all about versatility and ease of use. A battery that works as a manual, auto, or passthrough. A carto you can fill 4 different ways and can't burn up, no matter how hard you try, etc.
How does it "pop off"??? Can you post a pic of the carto and the tip?
I don't have a camera with me, but if you go to the 5:22 mark of
Kewl!

Heads up for anyone interested...V4L has a 25% off EVERYTHING sale right now with no minimum...promo code: Phone25

Sale runs Feb 18th-Feb 20th

I refilled using condom method last night. I really didn't think it would work as well as the drip, but I'm a believer. I am a little disappointed in the novelty flavors I used: caramel and chocolate mint. It's too sweet for me. I was meh about the Kamel flavor at first, but so far it is my preferred flavor. I feel like I spent 20 on these novelty flavors and don't see myself using them regularly. I'm wondering if anyone would be nterested in trading or something.

As of now, I haven't had an analog since I got my MAXXfusion on Monday and I don't see myself wanting one ever again.
vote troggSeriously, good to hear that, man. Pretty soon, we won't have any smokers left on this board. :rolleyes:

Anyone know how fast Bloog restocks? Many of their kits are out of stock right now. After reading this thread for the past couple of weeks, I'm ready to jump in but what I want is out of stock.

I feel like I spent 20 on these novelty flavors and don't see myself using them regularly. I'm wondering if anyone would be nterested in trading or something.As of now, I haven't had an analog since I got my MAXXfusion on Monday and I don't see myself wanting one ever again.
PM me and let's talk turkey. I have the opposite problem. Got 3 packs of Hilton 18 and 1 pack of Kant 18 as a panic purchase when I felt the huge upgrade from my 555 my 3rd night of trial. Now I prefer novelties. However, let's confirm strength and compatability via PM. I have V4L cartos... think I read you have MaxxFusion so should be compatible.

Heads up for anyone interested...V4L has a 25% off EVERYTHING sale right now with no minimum...promo code: Phone25Sale runs Feb 18th-Feb 20th
$15 down the tube with last night's order... :thumbdown:
Jim...that sucks, but one thing Ive learned when ordering from V4L...I ALWAYS wait to order on the weekends, because thats when they usually have decent sales. Every order Ive placed has been on a Fri or Sat...

Anyone know how fast Bloog restocks? Many of their kits are out of stock right now. After reading this thread for the past couple of weeks, I'm ready to jump in but what I want is out of stock.
My brother tried to order a kit the other day and was told to check back around the 27th. So, the answer is, apparently not very fast at the moment. I don't think they were prepared to handle the crush of orders they're getting.

vote troggSeriously, good to hear that, man. Pretty soon, we won't have any smokers left on this board. :thumbdown:
I doubt that but...
We are pleased to inform you that your order from Bloog / Sportline has now been shipped via USPS. Please find additional shipment details listed below:

Date Of Shipment:

Feb 18, 2011

Shipped VIA:

USPS - Priority Mail

My brother tried to order a kit the other day and was told to check back around the 27th. So, the answer is, apparently not very fast at the moment. I don't think they were prepared to handle the crush of orders they're getting.
I ordered one last night and it shipped today.

My kit came today. I hooked it up in the usb port and have a cool carts cappuccino-8 in. I like the flavor and want to order more so if anyone can help let me know. From what I've read I'm thinking about going with the 18mg I guess what I have now is 8mg and it just isnt strong enough. I will probably go with prefilled because I dont want to mix my own at this point so if I ordered the 18mg will that be alot more of a kick? I also will be ordering from the v4life site and was wondering the differences between the cartomizers...wowvapor, premium, wowvg and vg....i see price differences but was wondering if any were better then the other or is it just a user preference....thanks to all for all the great information in this thread.... :)

Heads up for anyone interested...V4L has a 25% off EVERYTHING sale right now with no minimum...promo code: Phone25Sale runs Feb 18th-Feb 20th
$15 down the tube with last night's order... :)
Jim...that sucks, but one thing Ive learned when ordering from V4L...I ALWAYS wait to order on the weekends, because thats when they usually have decent sales. Every order Ive placed has been on a Fri or Sat...
Yeah, I assumed this could well happen. Just too amped up from Rover's review ot the manual I guess...

Yeah, I assumed this could well happen. Just too amped up from Rover's review ot the manual I guess...
lol....I hear ya...I was gonna wait, but with this sale Im gonna go ahead and place an order tonight for a manual...might as well pick up some carts too to save on shipping...and maybe some juice lol...DAMMIT

My kit came today. I hooked it up in the usb port and have a cool carts cappuccino-8 in. I like the flavor and want to order more so if anyone can help let me know. From what I've read I'm thinking about going with the 18mg I guess what I have now is 8mg and it just isnt strong enough. I will probably go with prefilled because I dont want to mix my own at this point so if I ordered the 18mg will that be alot more of a kick? I also will be ordering from the v4life site and was wondering the differences between the cartomizers...wowvapor, premium, wowvg and vg....i see price differences but was wondering if any were better then the other or is it just a user preference....thanks to all for all the great information in this thread.... :)
:lmao: On the 8 to 18 jump you'll definitely get better TH. Wingnut had glowing reports on the V4L Premium/Cool Carts Cappuccino 18, and my experience with the V4L WOW Cappuccino 18 was very weak (little TH). So, learn from that and go the Premium/Cool Carts route as it's seemingly a stronger product. Whether 18 is strong enough to fill that void probably depends on your smoking habit. It does for me most of the time. 8 would probably be like breathing air for me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. WTF? :)Just called my brother and told him to contact them again. Did you get the MaxxFusion Ultimate starter kit?

lol....I hear ya...I was gonna wait, but with this sale Im gonna go ahead and place an order tonight for a manual...might as well pick up some carts too to save on shipping...and maybe some juice lol...DAMMIT
Tell me about it. Checked my 3 week spend last night and let's just say uhhhh... could have bought a few cartons. But I don't regret it for a second. With the starter kit, arriving automatic battery, the car USB, and several 18/24 packages of my favorite flavors, I'm probably set for the next 3 months. Money is not the issue with smoking for me, I just feel so much better health/sanity wise already.

'Wingnut said:
'dallas428 said:
My kit came today. I hooked it up in the usb port and have a cool carts cappuccino-8 in. I like the flavor and want to order more so if anyone can help let me know. From what I've read I'm thinking about going with the 18mg I guess what I have now is 8mg and it just isnt strong enough. I will probably go with prefilled because I dont want to mix my own at this point so if I ordered the 18mg will that be alot more of a kick? I also will be ordering from the v4life site and was wondering the differences between the cartomizers...wowvapor, premium, wowvg and vg....i see price differences but was wondering if any were better then the other or is it just a user preference....thanks to all for all the great information in this thread....
First off, congrats on making the decision. You wont regret it.As far as WOW vs Premium, WOWs are little smaller and run a little hotter than the premiums (which are also called "cool carts").The juice they use to fill is a little different...some say the WOW carts provide more vapor, some say the Premium carts have a better draw, etc...I prefer the cool carts (aka premium) myself, as they hold a little more juice. If you want to order a flavor and it comes in BOTH, read the reviews on the V4L site and youll probably find which is more popular...sometimes Ill find many medicore reviews on a flavor in WOW carts, but GREAT reviews on the same flavor in Premium carts, and vice versa.The 18mg will be a good strength to try. Also, you dont have to mix your own juice to refill carts, you can buy the juice ready to go...but thats another topic altogether...As far as WOW VG and VG...those are carts that are filled with juice that is 100% VG. Heres some info from an earlier post that explains VG/PG:The 4 basic ingredients in e-juice are Propylene Glycol (PG), vegetable based glycerin (VG), flavoring, and nicotine. As for the throat hit, it really has nothing to do with flavoring...it has to do with the ratio of VG to PG in the juice. The VG is what produces the vapor, the PG gives the throat hit. You can vape juice made with just VG that will produce tons of vapor, but you wont feel the hit as much. Conversely, juice made with little or no VG will hit hard, but will produce little to no vapor (VG is also known to dilute flavor strength). Many believe you need to have at least 10-20% VG in a juice to produce sufficient vapor/throat hit combo. Ive noticed most vendors give buyers a few options on the VG/PG ratio on juice they order (in addition to nicotine strength), and most offer juice made with 100% VG for those that have allergic reaction to vaporizing PG. Higher nicotine amounts (18+mg) will also contribute to the throat hit. So when I order juice, I usually opt for the 80/20 (PG/VG) mix (30% VG maximum), with 18 or 24mg nicotine so I never worry about feeling it, or vapor production. I also opt for extra flavoring if offered.If you get a cartridge that has flavor but doesnt produce much vapor, you can add a couple of drops of pure glycerin into the cart and it will solve that problem (glycerin can be found at drug stores in the skin care section, I got a 6oz bottle for $4 at my local CVS). Ive experimented a bit with it with some of the juice I have, and Ive noticed that while it will increase vapor, it waters down the flavor and throat hit. My girlfriend couldnt care less about the feeling, she just wants to see lots of vapor, so I add glycerin to the juice she orders to give her extra vapor. I also ordered some 36mg nicotine strength juice that I cut with the glycerin, which takes the juice down to about 24mg nicotine, has an insane throat hit and produces tons of vapor.ETA: The above info does not mean that a 100% VG juice wont have a good throat hit...it really depends on the nic strength, flavor, model of PV, etc...some 100% VG juices DO have a good throat hit, but generally the throat hit is weaker with 100% VG than it is with a VG/PG mix.

Tell me about it. Checked my 3 week spend last night and let's just say uhhhh... could have bought a few cartons. But I don't regret it for a second. With the starter kit, arriving automatic battery, the car USB, and several 18/24 packages of my favorite flavors, I'm probably set for the next 3 months. Money is not the issue with smoking for me, I just feel so much better health/sanity wise already.
THIS.The good thing is though, like you said, we're spending a decent bit of money on these things, accessories, etc, but in the long run not only is it STILL cheaper than smoking, and you cant put a price on feeling better and being healthier.

#### #### ####! Vapeing in the stall at work and my spare battery fell in toilet. I hope it will still work. I'm going to give it plenty of time to dry.

Jim>I'll pm later tonight when I don't have to use my phone.

#### #### ####! Vapeing in the stall at work and my spare battery fell in toilet. I hope it will still work. I'm going to give it plenty of time to dry.Jim>I'll pm later tonight when I don't have to use my phone.
DAMMIT. Sorry to tell ya, but its 99% toast. It might work for a few hours, but I dont think its gonna survive. I did the same thing with one of the batteries in my South Beach kit, but no way was I gonna post that here...lolSadly, it pretty much died a few hours later...I could still get a hit from it occasionally, but it never worked right again. Liquid of any kind is the auto battery's worst enemy.

OK. WTF? :goodposting:Just called my brother and told him to contact them again. Did you get the MaxxFusion Ultimate starter kit?
I got the deluxe kit. I figure I can buy the other USB pass through later if I like it. I only smoke when I'm drinking so I don't partake at all when I'm by a computer so I don't know if I would even use it.I can't wait to try this out at the library, hospital and goverment buildings.

Releasing the vapor through your nose actually increases absorption. Not much absorption even occurs in the lungs.
Don't overlook this page 6 nugget from Rover's. I never exhaled nasaly with cigs, but now find myself doing it all the time with vapor. Even if absorbtion wasn't improved (I took his word that it is), the added flavor sensory is outstanding. Enhanced flavor isn't something I wanted with cigarette smoke but quite pleasing with mochas and other flavors.

Releasing the vapor through your nose actually increases absorption. Not much absorption even occurs in the lungs.
Don't overlook this page 6 nugget from Rover's. I never exhaled nasaly with cigs, but now find myself doing it all the time with vapor. Even if absorbtion wasn't improved (I took his word that it is), the added flavor sensory is outstanding. Enhanced flavor isn't something I wanted with cigarette smoke but quite pleasing with mochas and other flavors.
:lmao: I do the same. I gave my brother a battery and carto to take to work with him last Saturday and he came home and told me exactly what you just said here. Basically word for word.

Thanks for the coupon code.

Went ahead and ordered some WOW Cafe Mocca 18mg juice (30ml), blank cartridges and some WOW Turtle/choco/peanut 18mg cartos. Loved the Cafe Mocha from the sampler and figure this will be a normal everyday flavor for me. Not sure about the turtle. Sounds good and got decent reviews.

Regarding the blanks, you're supposed to drip 1mL onto the filler right? so technically 30mL should be roughly 30 packs of smokes right?

Tried some other flavors:

WOW Cordial Cherry (11mg) - Awful. Don't know if I got a bad carto or what, but wouldn't ever buy it anyway. Way too harsh and

virtually no vapor

Cool Carts Cool (11mg) - Decent hit and flavor, but not much vapor.

Cool Carts RYL (18mg) - mentioned this one in an earlier post. It has grown on me. Very Camel Light - ish to me. Sweet tobacco flavor with good

vapor production. Pretty smooth. Not as smooth as the Cafe Mocha but I can see this one being a staple.

My favorite so far is cool cart classic caramel nice smooth caramel flavor, decent throat hit and nice smoke.

Wow Banana choco flavor is just ok. Decent throat hit and smoke

Liked cafe mocha just about the same as classic caramel

Don't like the wow sour cherry. kind of a nasty taste and not much throat hit or smoke. avoid.

These are all v4l carts at 18mg

I posted earlier that I had ordered V4L, then found out the next day my wife ordered $150 worth of some other brand. It finally came in and it was Vapormate brand. Only way to put it is this is cheap crap. Stay far far away from Vapormate. I now get to find out how well the money back guarantee works.

I liked the V4L stuff but ordered 3 5-packs of Bloog carts(since they are compatible with my batteries), to see if I liked them better. I just tried Red and like it much better than anything I tried from V4L. I may have found a fit for me, but I will try the others. I also reduced the nicotine and now I'm not getting the slight throat burn I did with the 24s.

Excellent info on exhaling through the nose. Thanks guys!

:thumbdown: I do the same. I gave my brother a battery and carto to take to work with him last Saturday and he came home and told me exactly what you just said here. Basically word for word.
The undertones of the Backwoods Brew juice really seemed to kick in once exhaled through the nose. The 36mg stuff I have makes my nose hairs go boy-yoy-yoing on the exhale. My ultimate hit goes a little something like this:

1. Hold down the manual button for one second to fire up the atomizer

2. Start taking a long, steady draw

3. At about 3 seconds in, exhale the first part out of my nose.

4. Keep drawing for another two seconds.

5. Exhale half through the mouth, half through the nose.

6. Smile

7. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

I have just started vaping with my new Buzz. This is a variable volt vaporizer from Notcgs, more commonly called a "mod" at the e cig forum. If my USB pass through is a machine gun, this is a bazooka.

My carts of 24mg hit and taste more like my 36's on this thing. I haven't even messed with changing the voltage yet, which requires a tiny slotted screwdriver. It's a lot bigger than the V4L 808 batteries for sure. A little over 4"s long, and round, about the size of a nickle, so it is close to the size of a roll of nickles, but a bit longer, as I said, just over 4 inches. It also weighs about what a roll of nickles would, a bit less.

From what I have read, this thing would be good for a full night out in the pub on one charge. Once I get some 808 mega cartridges, this setup should be good for 6 hours of vaping while throwing down some brews with no other parts or bottles needed.

Every thing is X's2. Vapor, TH, flavor. It comes set at 4.7 volts I beleive, or 4.6. Some people mess with the voltage saying you can hit a btter sweet spot, but I have no motivation to change anything at this point.

It's very comfortable to hold. There are several reviews on it on YouTube.

I wanted a very reliable, sturdy, proven mod that would keep a consistant voltage output from start to finish. It has a voltage regulator in it, along with the protection cicuitry any LI-ion battery needs to have. All reviews have been spot on. This thing is built very sturdilly.

My WOW carts get a bit hot, as they are lower resistance than the cool carts are. I would not want to use a 2 ohm cart in this thing. It would fry.

So, for all around vaping I would rate things like this:

V4L atuo XL batts:**

V4L manual XL batts: ***

V4: USB PT: *** 1/2

Buzz: *****

Very happy with this bad boy. Not for everyone, especially those who are very image conscience or want to stealth vape. It isn't ugly at all, but it isn't sleek like a 808 battery is. This is for people like me, where the most important things are performance(flavor, TH, vapor production), vaping life of a single charge, and being reliable and solidly built. A work horse type of PV. I got the black, I think the other colors are pretty gaudy. The button is small and properly recessed so it won't go off in your pocket, but very easy to feel with your finger.

But, there are more in depth reviews on YouTube if you do a search. I have no buyer's remorse at all. This is likely to be my go to PV from now on.

Had a couple of pretty serious cravings today, but powered through. I've had one cig since Monday. I'm going to load up during the V4L this weekend.

Guys, the Bloog stock is low due to the Chinese new year, I guess that is where he gets his stock and nothing more is coming until those guys go back to work... That is why you're hearing the end of Feb for replenishing out of stock items.

We just got our order in today, - 1 battery, 1 pcc and some cartos... I also ordered a usb/wall charger and got the Trifecta instead! :shrug: Guess I'll just order another usb/wall charger. We're waiting til the little guy goes to bed and then giving this a shot, can't wait to see what it's like!

It's a lot bigger than the V4L 808 batteries for sure. A little over 4"s long, and round, about the size of a nickle, so it is close to the size of a roll of nickles, but a bit longer, as I said, just over 4 inches. It also weighs about what a roll of nickles would, a bit less. Very happy with this bad boy.
[Axel sees Rosewood with a huge pistol] Axel Foley: Yo, man! What's that for? Billy Rosewood: After the shootout at the club, I figured I needed more firepower. Axel Foley: Yo man, we gotta talk, seriously. Who do you think you are, Clint Eastwood? Dirty Rosewood?

It's a lot bigger than the V4L 808 batteries for sure. A little over 4"s long, and round, about the size of a nickle, so it is close to the size of a roll of nickles, but a bit longer, as I said, just over 4 inches. It also weighs about what a roll of nickles would, a bit less. Very happy with this bad boy.
[Axel sees Rosewood with a huge pistol] Axel Foley: Yo, man! What's that for? Billy Rosewood: After the shootout at the club, I figured I needed more firepower. Axel Foley: Yo man, we gotta talk, seriously. Who do you think you are, Clint Eastwood? Dirty Rosewood?
:loco: It's actually easier to use than the 808 batts. The button is really easy to find and feel. I sometimes have to go looking for the button on the 808's. With the 808's I have hold it more towards my fingertips, this fits right in my hand, much easier to manipulate. Yeah, I got firepower. Buzz :BOOM:

Got my starter kit from Bloog the other day and really enjoy the cartos that I received from them. I got RY4 and 555. Good flavor, throat hit, and tons of vapor. I also ordered four cartos from V4L. Unfortunately I have been less satisfied with these. They do not produce very much vapor and I feel like I am just sucking air. Anyone else notice this? Granted I am an Ultra Lights smoker and the cartos that I got are all low nicotine 6-11mg, but I was not impressed with any of the cartos from V4L. I think I will stick with the Bloog cartos for now. I have ordered Vanilla and Reds. Am looking forward to quitting regular ciggs for good once I get a good supply of my favorite cartos.Thanks for all of the advice in this thread it has been helpfull.

Yeah, while the Bloog and V4L are compatible, the V4L carts are known not to be as good on a Bloog...the BMF carts work best with it....Ill be testing Bloog carts on a V4L battery when i get em...

:lol: It's actually easier to use than the 808 batts. The button is really easy to find and feel. I sometimes have to go looking for the button on the 808's. With the 808's I have hold it more towards my fingertips, this fits right in my hand, much easier to manipulate. Yeah, I got firepower. Buzz :BOOM:
Do you feel that you're getting more TH and vapor but less flavor? That's pretty much the draw to those big boys, right?

:lol: It's actually easier to use than the 808 batts. The button is really easy to find and feel. I sometimes have to go looking for the button on the 808's. With the 808's I have hold it more towards my fingertips, this fits right in my hand, much easier to manipulate. Yeah, I got firepower. Buzz :BOOM:
Do you feel that you're getting more TH and vapor but less flavor? That's pretty much the draw to those big boys, right?
No compromise anywhere across the board. MORE flavor, MORE vapor, MORE TH. Ive seen a lot of reviews, and they ALL suggest tweaking the voltage for each to find the sweetest spot for each cart and flavor. I havn't messed with the voltage at all yet. The only compromise is the size, really. You won't do any stealth vaping with something the size of a roll of nickles. Longer battery life too. Much longer. Different atomizers have different elctrical reisiance in Ohms. lower resistnace attys (also called LR) are good for the 3.7 volts the 808 based batteries use, but would fry in this I believe. So, no, that is why so many people talk about "mods" in the e cig forum, they improve verything across the board, but they are bulkier.

:o It's actually easier to use than the 808 batts. The button is really easy to find and feel. I sometimes have to go looking for the button on the 808's. With the 808's I have hold it more towards my fingertips, this fits right in my hand, much easier to manipulate. Yeah, I got firepower. Buzz :BOOM:
No compromise anywhere across the board. MORE flavor, MORE vapor, MORE TH. Ive seen a lot of reviews, and they ALL suggest tweaking the voltage for each to find the sweetest spot for each cart and flavor. I havn't messed with the voltage at all yet. The only compromise is the size, really. You won't do any stealth vaping with something the size of a roll of nickles. Longer battery life too. Much longer. Different atomizers have different elctrical reisiance in Ohms. lower resistnace attys (also called LR) are good for the 3.7 volts the 808 based batteries use, but would fry in this I believe. So, no, that is why so many people talk about "mods" in the e cig forum, they improve verything across the board, but they are bulkier.
Sweet. Make sure you place an order at Backwoods Brew so you can reach the Holy Grail of vaping. It sounds like you got what you were looking for. Enjoy!

Reading through this entire thread trying to get reviews on V4L juices, I've come to the conclusion that, combined, we've spent a ton of money.

I've got my potty battery taking a nap in a bag of rice overnight as suggested at the e cig forum. I'll test it out tomorrow and if it doesn't work I'll see how good is the Bloog Customer service.

Reading through this entire thread trying to get reviews on V4L juices, I've come to the conclusion that, combined, we've spent a ton of money.
:shrug: But quitting smoking will save a ton over a relatively short period of time.
When I went down my costs, a significant part was ship/handle x 5. Really unavoidable, not having any idea what flavors I'd like, what nic strength,the extras I'd want. Going forward forward it's going to be bulk restocking, on sale. Newcomers should get an XL starter kit (probably manual) that comes with a USB pass through ($65), 1 pack tobacco sampler ($10), 1 pack coffee sampler ($10), 1 pack fruit sampler ($10), 1 pack increased nicotine for strong urges ($10), and probably a car USB port ($10). Never pay express shipping from V4L because their $6.95 standard is 2-day priority. Try to find a sale code, or ask for one here. With a good sale running (23% and 25% these past 2 weekends) you should be set 3-4 weeks for under $100. Only cartomizer/juice/blanks purchases of what you really like going forward, probably on sale.

:shrug: But quitting smoking will save a ton over a relatively short period of time.
Plus, its not like we HAD to spend all this to vape and drop the analogs, any of us could have got a months worth of vaping for less than $100, and thats cheaper than smoking for a month...its been trying flavors, buying accessories, etc thats upped the spending a bit...After my current purchase, the only other non-juice/cart money Im gonna spend over the next few months is to get a Bloog battery...

Got my starter kit from Bloog the other day and really enjoy the cartos that I received from them. I got RY4 and 555. Good flavor, throat hit, and tons of vapor. I also ordered four cartos from V4L. Unfortunately I have been less satisfied with these. They do not produce very much vapor and I feel like I am just sucking air. Anyone else notice this? Granted I am an Ultra Lights smoker and the cartos that I got are all low nicotine 6-11mg, but I was not impressed with any of the cartos from V4L. I think I will stick with the Bloog cartos for now. I have ordered Vanilla and Reds. Am looking forward to quitting regular ciggs for good once I get a good supply of my favorite cartos.Thanks for all of the advice in this thread it has been helpfull.
I've had a similar experience in terms of formerly being a light smoker and ordering low nicotine juice/cartos from V4L and also from Bloog. My Bloog 6mg RY4 and Red cartos produce tons more vapor than the 4mg and 0mg ones I got from V4L regardless of whether I'm using the Bloog MaxxFusion or the Vapor King XL.I was a bit disappointed in the juice/cartos I ordered from last weekend's Valentine's Day sale at V4L, but the XL batteries are really helping to make up for it. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread