What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Electronic Cigarettes (1 Viewer)

I have to say too - this thread, and my new toy have made the thought of vaping up some actual tobacco really really tempting. But those first 3 days were soooooo mean that I'm just going to refrain I think. :thumbup:

SpurrierisisGod said:
I love the Cafe Mocha. Just ordered blanks and the juice to make sure I don't run out. Coffee is good too. A little more harsh but great vapor production. Espresso is good. A little heavy if that makes sense. Cappacino is ok. I'll finish it but not re-order. Cinnamon Roll doesn't do it for me. too sweet and not enough vapor. The sampler pack was well worth the $10 though.
You hit my experience with the coffee sampler to a T. HIGHLY recommended. By flavor I rank Mocha on top, by strenth I rank Expresso on top (ordered 2 more packs of these). Cappucino was by far the most disappointing, by taste and strength.
Good to hear, I just ordered an 18mg coffee sampler, but I opted for the WOW over the Premium, as I have no desire to try the cinnamon one...I also ordered another 30ml of the 18mg Cappuccino, I cant get enough of that stuff.One more note...I have been using the premium (cool) carts most of the time since I started vaping, but last night loaded a few blank WOW carts with some juice...tried them out this morning, and I gotta say, the throat hit and vapor production is better than it is with the cool carts. I think I read the WOW carts have a little less resistance than the cool carts, and maybe thats why Im getting better results...Im not sure why Im noticing it now and not before, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Then you may want to try some Bloog blank carts... I've found those to be my preferred blanks over the WOW blanks. One word of caution though, the end of the cart that you draw from pops out far more easily in the Bloog carts and you have to be careful not to inhale juice (keep the cart level or at slightly downward, especially if you are frequently filling. Definitely something to be aware of if you are using the more potent concentrations like 24-36mg.I have never had the juice spillage issues with the V4L blanks (or with the Bloogs as long as I don't angle the cart upwards), but the WOW blanks aren't as satisfying in terms of resistance, vapor production, and TH as my Bloog blanks.

I just tried boba's bounty. It's the first juice from AV I really liked. It smelled like popcorn when I filled the cart, but it has a really smooth flavor.

SpurrierisisGod said:
I love the Cafe Mocha. Just ordered blanks and the juice to make sure I don't run out. Coffee is good too. A little more harsh but great vapor production. Espresso is good. A little heavy if that makes sense. Cappacino is ok. I'll finish it but not re-order. Cinnamon Roll doesn't do it for me. too sweet and not enough vapor. The sampler pack was well worth the $10 though.
You hit my experience with the coffee sampler to a T. HIGHLY recommended. By flavor I rank Mocha on top, by strenth I rank Expresso on top (ordered 2 more packs of these). Cappucino was by far the most disappointing, by taste and strength.
Good to hear, I just ordered an 18mg coffee sampler, but I opted for the WOW over the Premium, as I have no desire to try the cinnamon one...I also ordered another 30ml of the 18mg Cappuccino, I cant get enough of that stuff.One more note...I have been using the premium (cool) carts most of the time since I started vaping, but last night loaded a few blank WOW carts with some juice...tried them out this morning, and I gotta say, the throat hit and vapor production is better than it is with the cool carts. I think I read the WOW carts have a little less resistance than the cool carts, and maybe thats why Im getting better results...Im not sure why Im noticing it now and not before, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Then you may want to try some Bloog blank carts... I've found those to be my preferred blanks over the WOW blanks. One word of caution though, the end of the cart that you draw from pops out far more easily in the Bloog carts and you have to be careful not to inhale juice (keep the cart level or at slightly downward, especially if you are frequently filling. Definitely something to be aware of if you are using the more potent concentrations like 24-36mg.I have never had the juice spillage issues with the V4L blanks (or with the Bloogs as long as I don't angle the cart upwards), but the WOW blanks aren't as satisfying in terms of resistance, vapor production, and TH as my Bloog blanks.
I plan on getting some Bloog carts when they have some batteries back in stock. Ive yet to hear a bad review or opinion on them.

I haven't seen anyone mention their chest hurting. My wife has only tried vaping for one day because she said it made her chest hurt, like heartburn. This could be a way of backing out for her. the other possibility is the difference in the way we inhale. I have always drawn smoke into my mouth, then inhaled more air in through my nose as I take it into my lungs. She has always inhaled directly into her lungs. Anybody had issues like hers?
Maybe she swallowed some of the juice? Sounds like a nicotine OD to me...
I got her to try my new Bloog Red 11mg carts yesterday, but she got the same result. I'm going to read more tonight on PG vs VG juice.

I haven't seen anyone mention their chest hurting. My wife has only tried vaping for one day because she said it made her chest hurt, like heartburn. This could be a way of backing out for her. the other possibility is the difference in the way we inhale. I have always drawn smoke into my mouth, then inhaled more air in through my nose as I take it into my lungs. She has always inhaled directly into her lungs. Anybody had issues like hers?
I did a quick search over at ECF, and a handful of threads turned up...heres a few of them, theres probably some good info in em...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new...urn-vaping.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/hea...-heartburn.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new...-heartburn.html
Thanks Wingnut :unsure: I'm reading them now. Looks like she needs PG instead of VG based flavors. Whatever that means. I need to study up.
http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...&p=12886210

Curious about how much juice one of the Cool Cart cartos holds. I haven't refilled yet but I'm trying to figure out how many cartos 30ml of juice will fill. Anyone know offhand?

Curious about how much juice one of the Cool Cart cartos holds. I haven't refilled yet but I'm trying to figure out how many cartos 30ml of juice will fill. Anyone know offhand?
I know the regular WOW carts and Bloog carts hold 1ml of juice, and Ive read the cool carts hold "slightly more"....Ive never seen anyone state actual exact amount though.

I did a quick search over at ECF, and a handful of threads turned up...heres a few of them, theres probably some good info in em...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new...urn-vaping.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new...-heartburn.html
Thanks Wingnut :thumbup: I'm reading them now. Looks like she needs PG instead of VG based flavors. Whatever that means. I need to study up.
http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...&p=12886210
At first glance this looks really good for her, since she doesn't care about the amount of vapor at all. Little to no VP should do it. I'll get back on tonight for some research. Huge help Wingnut. I figured there was info in here, but might have never found it.

roadkill1292 said:
What is the difference between Bloog's automatic battery in their basic starter kit and the 78mm auto battery in their MaxxFusion starter kit? And is it worth the $20 extra cost?I need to creep into this very gently. Will the basic starter kit tell me what I need to know about whether this is gonna work for me?
If you buy from Bloog, buy MaxxFusion, not the basic Fusion line. The Maxx is the new technology and blows the standard fusion away.
:thumbup:

EG, dude, you are a maniac!
:goodposting:Id need a second job to keep up with him!!!
I've spent exactly $372 thus far. About the cost of 7 cartons of cigarettes, so that would have last me until about May 1st. What I have will last me until about Labor day, that's how I'm looking at it.
Nothing wrong with spending a little more now to save in the long run, thats for sure! Hell, even if some of us were to spend more on vaping than smoking, the health benefits alone make it still worth it.You know we are all depending on you to be our official FBG juice reviewer from this point on...lol

EG, dude, you are a maniac!
:goodposting:Id need a second job to keep up with him!!!
I've spent exactly $372 thus far. About the cost of 7 cartons of cigarettes, so that would have last me until about May 1st. What I have will last me until about Labor day, that's how I'm looking at it.
Nothing wrong with spending a little more now to save in the long run, thats for sure! Hell, even if some of us were to spend more on vaping than smoking, the health benefits alone make it still worth it.You know we are all depending on you to be our official FBG juice reviewer from this point on...lol
Not a problem..

SpurrierisisGod said:
If you're getting juice in your mouth, you're either overfilling them, not giving the juice time to absorb into the filler material, or both. I haven't had juice in my mouth yet. Don't put more than 1 ml in them, don't fill them until you see juice floating on the surface of the filler (just until the filler looks moist but not quite drenched), and give them at least 15 minutes to absorb before vaping them, and you'll be fine.

Just got my order. Just in time! I had to resort to vaping the sour cherry.

Will report back.

I know the regular WOW carts and Bloog carts hold 1ml of juice, and Ive read the cool carts hold "slightly more"....Ive never seen anyone state actual exact amount though.
So, check my math, but 180ml could last me 180 days based on the fact that I'm only using 1 carto day? Yeah, I know my mileage will vary, but.... DAMN... Not only am I not smoking and inhaling the crap in analogs, but I'm saving THAT much money???? I love the FBG if this is even close.. (and even if it's not just for this thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, sounds right if you v ape a carto a day. In my early posts in this thread, I figured I'd spend less than $30 a month, and now that I've got my basic supplies, that's about what I'll be spending.

Amazing aint it?

Yeah, its FREAKING amazing... I gotta say though that the dropping in nic may not be as easy as I'd hoped. My wife wanted the 11mg stuff compared to the 18mg I've been using and I don't care for any of it...

The vapor is OK, but the TH is almost non existant and that concerns me some. I think that's the most important part of this to me so far.

Is anyone using a smaller Nicotine mg noticing the lack of throat hit?

Just sampled the coffee shop sampler (V4L) 4mg

I can tell right now that coffee will be part of my daily rotation.

Coffee - Low on the vapor and the TH but the taste is so satisfying to me that i don't care. Plus lets face it, i'm hitting 4's so i'm not expecting massive TH. Reorder!

Espresso - Low VH and much weaker flavor than coffee. TH is weak. Scratch from reorder list.

Capacinno - A little better in the VH and very good taste. TH is improved from the rest so far. Not enough to make me reorder.

Cafe Mocha - Much better VH and TH. Taste is pleasing, like the coffee with a chocolate kicker. Reorder for evenings.

Cinnamon (not sure of full name, the colors blend and i just cant read it even with my glasses) Low VH & TH but tastes like Big Red chewing gum which i am a big fan. I'm on the fence with this one still.

Free samples

Caramel Apple - I could keep this around as a desert vape. Late evening TV time maybe. I would have to increase MG here as TH & VH are to the point that i'm not sure i'm hitting it until i get taste.

Chocolate Peppermint - Uh Oh!! This thing is freaking tasty!! Another one that would need a bump in MG to keep me satisfied with VH & TH but i love the taste. I couldn't do it as a daily but again it could be a nice desert smoke.

French Pipe - Yep it tastes like a pipe. Not for me!

Tobacco sampler is up next.

Question.....what causes the crackle in the v4l ecigs?
I'm not sure what causes but it lets you know they're working. When that stops, change the carto.
So it comes from the carto. I'm curious because I just refilled some cartos for the first time and I'm not getting as much crackling as with my initial pre-filled cartos.Also, for you first time refillers. Once you fill the carto lay it down on its side otherwise juice will leak out. I used the "condom method" which is simply filling the rubber cap which comes on the ends of the cartos (the one without the plug on it). You just fill the cap about a quarter of the way up the cap then dip the carto down into the liquid. The juice goes up the hole and refills the reservoir. Once you see juice poking out of the top of the carto you stop. To help me remember what flavor the cartos hold I simply lay them down in front of the bottle in which I filled them. I know I'm going to forget one of these times and then have no idea what flavor I'm about to vape. I did refill the cartos with similar type flavors (put English Toffee in the Caramel carto)It's funny how these companies package their products. They just sort of throw everything into an envelope and send it away. Today when I got my refill juices from alien visions the bottles were just all floating around in the bag. On the envelope somebody wrote "You Rock!" in marker. Kind of a nice touch. $20.00 for a 5 bottle sample pack. This is all I'll need for at least another couple of months. I'm just curious at to what point I'll need to get new cartos. I'm assuming you can only fill them a finite number of times.

Just a comment -

I was almost completely 0mg on my smoke stick with no flavors available. Just enough to keep me happy when out with the guys drinking or playing cards.

Now that flavors and refilling are an option i am on 6mg Red as a regular and these tasty flavors just don't work in 4mg.

I'm not complaining mid you, i'm happy to be tar, cyanide and carcinogen free, but the flavors have moved me from almost completely nicotine free to being a 4mg-6mg hitter again. I REALLY enjoy the experience though. If i'm addicted to vaping then so be it!!

I'm hoping i can get 0mg Coffee and a tobacco flavor for daily use and a few desert/treat flavors in 4/6mg and stay there. The flavors just seem to need the extra mg's to make them appealing.

Take it for what it is worth. YMMV

Sometimes if you overfill it a little you won't get the crackle right away...and some juices don't crackle or pop at all.

Sometimes if you overfill it a little you won't get the crackle right away...and some juices don't crackle or pop at all.
That's good to know. The crackle and pop make it more enjoyable for me.By the way I've found that taking a few consecutive drags really enhances the experience for me. I have an automatic and I get much greater TH, smoke with sequential pulls.

That's good to know. The crackle and pop make it more enjoyable for me.By the way I've found that taking a few consecutive drags really enhances the experience for me. I have an automatic and I get much greater TH, smoke with sequential pulls.
I think you would find that using a manual would work as well just taking one long vape. That's been my experience anyway. I've been using the condom method, and I find I can get a half condom into my V4L cartos. I still want to get the Ikenvape mega 808 cartos which they say will hold a full condom. They only come as blanks, and they are out of stock right now. I ordered some syringes and I'll try that next week. From what I have read, it sounds like most cartos are best filled only twice before they start to get gummed up at the atomizer. They are marketed as "disposable", so you take what you can get. EG... a cow? LOL... I never stole a cow. Maybe you have me confused with "The Rover"? BTW... as it turns out, I've spent about the same $ you have. My inventory of what I have (and have ordered through the weekend):1 V4L auoto XL starter kit1 V4L manual starter kit1 Buzz variable voltage mod from NotcigsThe above come with chargers, etcThen I think I have about 30 prefilled cartos and maybe 180ml of juice and a bunch of emptied cartos. So I have a total of 7 PV's including pass throughs. One PT stays in my truck. Very handy while driving, saves the battery in my rechargables. Then I have a PT on my comp. I'll have a better handle on my loaded carto and juice inventory after I recieve the last 2 orders I placed. I haven't totaled it all up yet. I should be set for a long time.My go to PV is definitely the Buzz. At some point I want to get the Notcigs new mod, the Infinity a VV PV that looks really sweet. I doubt I'll ever buy another battery PV that isn't a variable voltage type. I hardly use my auto V4L XL's at all anymore. I may give them away to a family member. Big family get together this afternoon, and I'm bring everything to try and convert 3 other smokers. They will NOT beleive I'm off the analogs for almost 2 weeks. OK, 11 days, close enough. "Where is Uncle John?" "He's probably outside having a cigarette." No more. Some jaws will be dropping. :goodposting:

Ok, dumb question time (actually 2):

1. What is the USB Bypass? I saw the picture on the V4L website, but I don't understand what I am looking at.

2. For those of you buying blanks, and filling them yourself- How are you keeping straight which cart has which flavor if all the carts are the same?
To #2, I experienced a similar issue determining what I had re-filled in my cartos, so I bought a tackle box from Walmart for $10 and keep the cartos with the juice they're filled with in the little sections of the box. Then, when I leave for work or go out, I bring 2 carts in the pcc plus one on my battery. If I'm leaving overnight, the tackle box comes along.
The tackle box
:mellow: Awesome.

Just a comment -

I was almost completely 0mg on my smoke stick with no flavors available. Just enough to keep me happy when out with the guys drinking or playing cards.

Now that flavors and refilling are an option i am on 6mg Red as a regular and these tasty flavors just don't work in 4mg.

I'm not complaining mid you, i'm happy to be tar, cyanide and carcinogen free, but the flavors have moved me from almost completely nicotine free to being a 4mg-6mg hitter again. I REALLY enjoy the experience though. If i'm addicted to vaping then so be it!!

I'm hoping i can get 0mg Coffee and a tobacco flavor for daily use and a few desert/treat flavors in 4/6mg and stay there. The flavors just seem to need the extra mg's to make them appealing.

Take it for what it is worth. YMMV
Don't forget urea, aka, pee.

Well, I just passed the $165 mark in total spending since Jan. 27th. I expect to break even within the next month.

Based on the recommendations here, I just ordered a 30ml of 18mg Cafe Mocha. Will report back.

I'm getting up there too in spending but I am still building a V4L juice order taking advantage of the 25% off deal.

I don't regret a penny of any of it though.

Just ordered the ultimate shorty kit from V4L. I couldn't resist the 25% off. I got the kit, a pack of blank carts and a pack of the Duhill Carts.
I'm getting up there too in spending but I am still building a V4L juice order taking advantage of the 25% off deal.I don't regret a penny of any of it though.
whats the coupon code for that?going to order my first batch of v4l juice :lmao:

Just ordered the ultimate shorty kit from V4L. I couldn't resist the 25% off. I got the kit, a pack of blank carts and a pack of the Duhill Carts.
I'm getting up there too in spending but I am still building a V4L juice order taking advantage of the 25% off deal.I don't regret a penny of any of it though.
whats the coupon code for that?going to order my first batch of v4l juice :lmao:
Phone25

Boy, that Cinnamon Roll 24 is sneaky strong. Had it over the day yesterday while out and about, and evening 18s felt like nothing in terms of TH.

So I just tried my hand at the syringe filling technique...

If you're filling a pre-loaded carto just remember there is still some left in there and it won't take a full 1ml. I overload 2 of them and you don't want to do that. The 3rd one seems to be better.

Overall, I think it will work, but it's going to take some practice to get it right.

Hello Everyone, hope I'm not stepping on any toes here. My name is Mark, I have been working at Vapor4Life (and Vaping) for almost 2 years and it still amazes me how quickly people take to ecigs. One of the members here pointed me to this thread. As someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes ecigs (no pun intended :bag: ), it is very cool to me to see a discussion like this take place in a non-ecig forum. I've read through the whole thread and I'm amazed at how quickly you guys picked up on the nuances of the vaping world. I'm not going to come in here and plug V4L, because thats not the way that I operate. The bottom line is that if you are choosing ecigs and getting rid of stinky traditional cigs, it's a win.

VAPE ON and GO PACK!

Well, I'm glad to have you since I'm sold on your product and service. Welcome and GO PACK, right back to the middle of the PACK... j/k.

Hello Everyone, hope I'm not stepping on any toes here. My name is Mark, I have been working at Vapor4Life (and Vaping) for almost 2 years and it still amazes me how quickly people take to ecigs. One of the members here pointed me to this thread. As someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes ecigs (no pun intended :doh: ), it is very cool to me to see a discussion like this take place in a non-ecig forum. I've read through the whole thread and I'm amazed at how quickly you guys picked up on the nuances of the vaping world. I'm not going to come in here and plug V4L, because thats not the way that I operate. The bottom line is that if you are choosing ecigs and getting rid of stinky traditional cigs, it's a win.VAPE ON and GO PACK!
Since the Packers won the Super Bowl, you should, like, be so happy that you send all of us here some juice samples.

Hello Everyone, hope I'm not stepping on any toes here. My name is Mark, I have been working at Vapor4Life (and Vaping) for almost 2 years and it still amazes me how quickly people take to ecigs. One of the members here pointed me to this thread. As someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes ecigs (no pun intended :bag: ), it is very cool to me to see a discussion like this take place in a non-ecig forum. I've read through the whole thread and I'm amazed at how quickly you guys picked up on the nuances of the vaping world. I'm not going to come in here and plug V4L, because thats not the way that I operate. The bottom line is that if you are choosing ecigs and getting rid of stinky traditional cigs, it's a win.VAPE ON and GO PACK!
Since the Packers won the Super Bowl, you should, like, be so happy that you send all of us here some juice samples.
:doh:

Hello Everyone, hope I'm not stepping on any toes here. My name is Mark, I have been working at Vapor4Life (and Vaping) for almost 2 years and it still amazes me how quickly people take to ecigs. One of the members here pointed me to this thread. As someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes ecigs (no pun intended :bag: ), it is very cool to me to see a discussion like this take place in a non-ecig forum. I've read through the whole thread and I'm amazed at how quickly you guys picked up on the nuances of the vaping world. I'm not going to come in here and plug V4L, because thats not the way that I operate. The bottom line is that if you are choosing ecigs and getting rid of stinky traditional cigs, it's a win.VAPE ON and GO PACK!
Hey dohsma,Thanks for stopping by. I do have a question for you as I recently ordered quite a bit of product from V4L recently, but at zero and 4 mg levels of nicotine, was a bit disappointed in the flavor/vapor department. So far only a few tobacco type flavors from Bloog and Halo have been sufficient for me in terms of low nicotine levels (6mg) and flavor/vapor production.However, I was very impressed with the three vapor king XLs I also ordered :doh: I and at least one other FBG (Zander who recently posted about this issue) have had difficulty finding low/zero nicotine cartos juices that retain much flavor/vapor/throat hit. Do you have any recommendations regarding which flavors hold up better at low nicotine levels, or minimum amount of nicotine levels that lighter smokers still tend to get satisfaction from?

Hey dohsma,Thanks for stopping by. I do have a question for you as I recently ordered quite a bit of product from V4L recently, but at zero and 4 mg levels of nicotine, was a bit disappointed in the flavor/vapor department. So far only a few tobacco type flavors from Bloog and Halo have been sufficient for me in terms of low nicotine levels (6mg) and flavor/vapor production.However, I was very impressed with the three vapor king XLs I also ordered :doh: I and at least one other FBG (Zander who recently posted about this issue) have had difficulty finding low/zero nicotine cartos juices that retain much flavor/vapor/throat hit. Do you have any recommendations regarding which flavors hold up better at low nicotine levels, or minimum amount of nicotine levels that lighter smokers still tend to get satisfaction from?
Flavor, vapor, and throat hit are trickier at lower nic levels. Most of our flavors are created first in med/high nic, and then modified for lower levels. Believe it or not, removing nicotine does affect the flavor. And throat hit is more than anything dependent on nicotine level. You still should be getting decent vapor though. My wife vapes 0 and 4 (she wasn't much of a smoker) and she gets huge vapor. Without knowing what flavors and types of carts, it's difficult to diagnose specifically. It's always good to remember too, long, slow puffs for big vapor.

Hello Everyone, hope I'm not stepping on any toes here. My name is Mark, I have been working at Vapor4Life (and Vaping) for almost 2 years and it still amazes me how quickly people take to ecigs. One of the members here pointed me to this thread. As someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes ecigs (no pun intended :doh: ), it is very cool to me to see a discussion like this take place in a non-ecig forum. I've read through the whole thread and I'm amazed at how quickly you guys picked up on the nuances of the vaping world. I'm not going to come in here and plug V4L, because thats not the way that I operate. The bottom line is that if you are choosing ecigs and getting rid of stinky traditional cigs, it's a win.

VAPE ON and GO PACK!
It's funny, this thread was basically dead until Wingnut resurrected it after about a 10 day gap. Looks like it'll be here awhile now, and I don't think the OP knew it ever came back.We've had alot of excellent help from a few of the guys who did alot of research and experimentation, but I'm sure some more expertise from a 2 year vet would be welcome.

So, welcome!

Hello Everyone, hope I'm not stepping on any toes here. My name is Mark, I have been working at Vapor4Life (and Vaping) for almost 2 years and it still amazes me how quickly people take to ecigs. One of the members here pointed me to this thread. As someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes ecigs (no pun intended :D ), it is very cool to me to see a discussion like this take place in a non-ecig forum. I've read through the whole thread and I'm amazed at how quickly you guys picked up on the nuances of the vaping world. I'm not going to come in here and plug V4L, because thats not the way that I operate. The bottom line is that if you are choosing ecigs and getting rid of stinky traditional cigs, it's a win.

VAPE ON and GO PACK!
It's funny, this thread was basically dead until Wingnut resurrected it after about a 10 day gap. Looks like it'll be here awhile now, and I don't think the OP knew it ever came back.We've had alot of excellent help from a few of the guys who did alot of research and experimentation, but I'm sure some more expertise from a 2 year vet would be welcome.

So, welcome!
Thanks, I certainly don't want to hijack this thread, but I'll help where I can.

Hello Everyone, hope I'm not stepping on any toes here. My name is Mark, I have been working at Vapor4Life (and Vaping) for almost 2 years and it still amazes me how quickly people take to ecigs. One of the members here pointed me to this thread. As someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes ecigs (no pun intended :D ), it is very cool to me to see a discussion like this take place in a non-ecig forum. I've read through the whole thread and I'm amazed at how quickly you guys picked up on the nuances of the vaping world. I'm not going to come in here and plug V4L, because thats not the way that I operate. The bottom line is that if you are choosing ecigs and getting rid of stinky traditional cigs, it's a win.VAPE ON and GO PACK!
:hey:Welcome to the forum, Mark :D

Users who are viewing this thread