What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 14-15 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Two people managed to survive thanx to MNF. IwannabeaCowboy's immunity run didn't go to waste after all, while Menobrown got over 50 pts from MNF to easily climb above RC94.

Congrats to all who advance to the championship games, here and elsewhere. GL all.

Bootees: (MBSL1 has 2 for last week and this week.)

MBSL1 BassNBrew

Stinkin Ref

MBSL2 HellToupee

SSL1 Dpeease

SSL2 Norseman

SSL3 Fullback Fro

SSL4 RC94

PDSL1 FUBAR

PDSL2 BusMan

PDSL3 restless natives

PDSL4 Duckboy

WSL1 Duckboy

WSL2 BostonFred

WSL3 restless natives

WSL4 Crippler

Looks like the Closest race is in WSL1, 13 pts top to bottom. If Duckboy had anyone tonight, it might have been really interesting. Still kinda sucks that his score would have advanced in probably every other league.

Props to SSL1 and WSL1, for all three scoring more than several leagues, although Red Zone's 385 is just sick. It's one of only 5 that managed over 300 for a two week score.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Closest race is in WSL1, 13 pts top to bottom. If Duckboy had anyone tonight, it might have been really interesting. Still kinda sucks that his score would have advanced in probably every other league.Props to SSL1 and WSL1, for all three scoring more than several leagues, although Red Zone's 385 is just sick. It's one of only 5 that managed over 300 for a two week score.
:goodposting: Complete shock how Vick, Branch, and McFadden have paid off.No question AJ and DJ gave a solid WR base.Still have two more weeks though.

Twilight said:
Looks like the Closest race is in WSL1, 13 pts top to bottom. If Duckboy had anyone tonight, it might have been really interesting. Still kinda sucks that his score would have advanced in probably every other league.
:lmao:But that's what you get when 1 QB gets the bench and the other should have earlier than he did. Out in PDSL4 as well but should have been out there long ago.

:cry: with McNabb benched and my WR corps not doing too well, it's a wonder I was even remotely close. Charles and Turner were a good start to the team, I'll need to re-evaluate how I manage my middle rounds next year.

PDSL2 was my longest run yet...by far. Enjoyed it. I'll be back for (hopefully) the full volley in 2011.

:lmao:

dpeease said:
Congrats to Red Zone and Rudy in SSL1! My squad just didn't have enough to stay in the race.
You were competitive to the end dpeease. I looked at my squad and whether it was an eye for opportunity or flat out luck, I had some picks that really panned out. Seemed to have been the late round picks that made the difference this year (Steve Johnson, Michael Vick, Deion Branch, Darren McFadden). Lots of injuries threw some great drafted teams out.Wish I could do as well in the money leagues, LOLSee you next season.

In WSL2, my team got knocked out in week 1 but has scored almost 100pts more than one of the 2 finalists and is tied with bostonfred who finished 3rd.

"ouch."

In WSL2, my team got knocked out in week 1 but has scored almost 100pts more than one of the 2 finalists and is tied with bostonfred who finished 3rd."ouch."
Whatever dude :popcorn:Looking at that team you had a pretty good draft and had a good chance to win it all if you made it past week 1..... Ryan Mathews looked like a steal at the start of the season for WSL... Gronkowski was a great WSL pick....You've got some wild swings there with 3 sub 100 weeks and 1 - 200 point week..My team looked horrible at the start since the "Big" Ben Thing after this draft and then of course, my 1st pick was Randy Moss.The scoring has been fairly consistent though but, it looks like I'll be getting 0 at TE with Gates.

Losing McFadden hurts my already weak RB corps, especially with a 35 point deficit. Strong finish for Rudy, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread