What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Troy Smith starting week 16 (1 Viewer)

He should have never lost his job. At least the idiot coach recognized his mistake. Troy Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alex Smith.

Offensive coordinator Mike Johnson said just before this announcement that he had no idea who the starting 49ers QB was going to be (should have followed LaCanfora on twitter) and that Singletary had told him to prepare both quarterbacks to play on Sunday.

Make of that as you will.

-Q: Singletary says both QBs could play. Would that be a strange thing for the receivers to deal with?

-DAVIS: I mean, Singletary calls the shots. Whether we like it or not, we have to deal with it. I’ve never had a situation like that, where we had to use two quarterbacks in a game. I mean, if he does it, there’s nothing I can really say
smh at Singletary

In leagues that reward incompletions and 3 & outs, he's likely already rostered.
only took 1 post to figure out you don't know what you're talking about.
32 team league?
no intelligence?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure no intelligence is a given if you're starting Troy Smiff this weekend.
It's a given based on your posts. I'm not starting him. He's starting for the Niners and it is "news" for the sp. k? run along.

It's a given based on your posts. I'm not starting him. He's starting for the Niners and it is "news" for the sp. k? run along.
Then why did you ask if he was worth a pickup? :loco:I guess that was you trying to be funny. :mellow:
wow you really arent too bright huh? So because i'm not starting him i can;t enquire about a pickup? I hava a week 17 finals. And your 3 and out comment was stupid because it's not even true. You'd know that if you watched the niners play instead of just shooting off at the mouth when you don''t know what you are talking about. please leave.

Let's stick to topic if possible since there are a number of potential players in SF that will be affected.

A positive for Vernon Davis? Would seem to be but he seems a little hot-n-cold regardless of who is taking snaps.

A positive for Crabtree? Even colder (and he's probably a desperation play anyway).

For those struggling with RB injuries, how does this impact Westbrook? May be an interesting play with Dixon nursing an ankle.

Overall, does it just give this team more heart against the Rams?

T.Smith could be a good start, def against ARI next week. I'd look more into this 2 QB nonsense Singletary is talking about. His indecisiveness is just adding to his awesome resume. One thing is certain now, if the 49ers make it in the playoffs, A. Smith and Singletary will still be gone. Win win for the fans.

Let's stick to topic if possible since there are a number of potential players in SF that will be affected.

A positive for Vernon Davis? NO! Would seem to be but he seems a little hot-n-cold regardless of who is taking snaps.

A positive for Crabtree? YES Even colder (and he's probably a desperation play anyway).

For those struggling with RB injuries, how does this impact Westbrook? May be an interesting play with Dixon nursing an ankle. My guess is positive for Dixon in sd score, Westy in ppr. 25% of Troy's passes have been screens

Overall, does it just give this team more heart against the Rams? Because of the wonderful things Sing does....
:thumbup:

Then why did you ask if he was worth a pickup? :lmao:I guess that was you trying to be funny. :shrug:
wow you really arent too bright huh? So because i'm not starting him i can;t enquire about a pickup? I hava a week 17 finals. And your 3 and out comment was stupid because it's not even true. You'd know that if you watched the niners play instead of just shooting off at the mouth when you don''t know what you are talking about. please leave.
You two should just get a room.

Offensive coordinator Mike Johnson said just before this announcement that he had no idea who the starting 49ers QB was going to be (should have followed LaCanfora on twitter) and that Singletary had told him to prepare both quarterbacks to play on Sunday.

Make of that as you will.
like we needed anymore proof Singletary sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread