Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff Pasquino

Dynasty and Keeper Help

59 posts in this topic

H.Miller higher on the TE list than Graham? That's criminal. He is #5 on my list for 2011 at this point.

J. Simpson is available in my dynasty league. Should I drop Obomanu for him?

start 3 wr 1/2ppr, pt./10 yds rec.

other rec. are wayne, owens, garcon, nicks, s. smith(car), cruz

Why so low on this years top scoring PPR RB's?

H.Miller higher on the TE list than Graham? That's criminal. He is #5 on my list for 2011 at this point.

Yeah, doesn't make much sense but opinions vary and it's good to view different opinions to create your own set of rankings.

J. Simpson is available in my dynasty league. Should I drop Obomanu for him?start 3 wr 1/2ppr, pt./10 yds rec.other rec. are wayne, owens, garcon, nicks, s. smith(car), cruz

Yes definitely. Do you have anyone else you could drop? Obomanu is okay but you may have someone else less valuable.

J. Simpson is available in my dynasty league. Should I drop Obomanu for him?start 3 wr 1/2ppr, pt./10 yds rec.other rec. are wayne, owens, garcon, nicks, s. smith(car), cruz

I just added him to my dynasty team. With Green getting the attention of the other teams top db simpson should be able to make a ton of big plays....even from a rookie. Listed as #2 wr so that would help too!

First post and I'm already asking for help. I'm in a 10 team 6 player keeper league. 0.5 PPR. QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,WR/RB,WR/RB,def,k. Which 6 of the following would you keep:

1. Philip Rivers

2. McFadden

3. Turner

4. Bowe

5. Mike Williams (TB)

6. ?

options:

Jason Witten

Jeremy Maclin

Thoughts are greatly appreciated. If I can work out a two for one trade I will, but not counting on it. Thanks!

First post and I'm already asking for help. I'm in a 10 team 6 player keeper league. 0.5 PPR. QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,WR/RB,WR/RB,def,k. Which 6 of the following would you keep:1. Philip Rivers2. McFadden3. Turner4. Bowe5. Mike Williams (TB)6. ?options:Jason WittenJeremy MaclinThoughts are greatly appreciated. If I can work out a two for one trade I will, but not counting on it. Thanks!

witten with the maclin illness worries

I have a couple of questions regarding player I could "franchise." It is a PPR league.

In my league You are able to franchise a player in the round you drafted him for the following year(s).

I was wondering who you would draft or which has a better value out of the two choices below

I. Ray Rice in the sixth round or Darren McFadden in the 13th round.

This is for a friend who is in a similar predicament in another league again a PPR Keeper league. I am saying McCoy.

II Michael Vick in the 4th round or LeSean McCoy in the 14th round.

12 Team keeper league; non-PPR. All teams keep 1QB, and any combination of 5 RB/WR/TE (however we can only keep a max of 3 RB’s) and 1 K. There is no draft pick penalty associated with keepers and no min/max number of years you can keep a player. Start 1 QB, any combination of 5 (maximum of 3 RB’s and TE is not required), 1 K.

Scoring as follows QB: 1 pt for every 20 yds. passing RB/WR/TE 1 pt for every 10 yds. Touchdowns (QB/RB/WR/TE): 0-9 yds: 6 pts, 10-39 yds: 9 pts, 40+ yds: 12 pts. Field Goals: 0-39 yds: 3 pts 40-49 yds: 5 pts 50-59 yds: 10 pts 60+ yds: 12 pts Return Yards: 2 points for 40, and then 1 point for every 10 thereafter

My Keepers:

Ryan

Mendy, Wells

Dez, Steve Johnson, S. Rice

N. Kaeding

We do not have a separate rookie draft, but the top rookies usually go first in our draft. Players who will available when I pick at 1.3

Shonn Greene

Kenny Britt

AJ Green or Julio Jones

Which one would you take in a keeper league for long term?

I am in a 10 team 3-5 keeper league with standard scoring system.

flex allows a QB, so QB are worth a ton.

my 3 keepers are Arian Foster, Mike Williams and Dwayne Bowe and I have the first 2 picks in the draft. I am taking Stafford with the first pick and can choose between Ingram, Felix Jones, and Ryan Matthews for my other pick. We can keep 3-5 without limit to years, so the career of Ingram intrigues me to take him.

Lastly, my next pick should be a 2nd QB, thoughts on Mark Sanchez, Cutler, Cassel, Orton... maybe rank the 4...

I lost Jamal for the year, so I only have MJD and JStew as decent RBs and we can start up to 4.

PPR league, keep 4 each year.

I was offered Felix and Fred Davis for Cam Newton and Gresham.

My 2nd QB is Kolb (ugh, I know, but my strength is at WR (Calvin, Dez, SSmith (Car), etc.). My other TE is Finley, but we can start a TE as a flex.

I like the deal in the short term, but does Cam have serious keeper potential? Does Felix?

Where does a 30 year old "C+" keeper player like Fred Jackson fall now?? :popcorn:

.5 PPR 2 player keeper with draft pick penalty. Get to keep 2 players. Slam dunk on the first one, DeMarco Murray in the 18th round but the question is who else to keep.

AJ Green- 12th round

Gronkowski- 9th round

Beanie Wells- 7th round

Marshawn Lynch- 7th round

Thoughts? TIA

.5 PPR 2 player keeper with draft pick penalty. Get to keep 2 players. Slam dunk on the first one, DeMarco Murray in the 18th round but the question is who else to keep.AJ Green- 12th roundGronkowski- 9th roundBeanie Wells- 7th roundMarshawn Lynch- 7th roundThoughts? TIA

i would prefer green and gronk over murray

When might we be looking forward to this year's version of the keeper tiers and rankings? Unfortunately it's time for me to build towards next year.

12 team keeper league.

1 point for every 3 Passing Completions

1 point for every 25 Passing Yards

2 points for every 2 Pt Conversion

6 points for every Passing TD

-2 points for every Interception

I'm ending the season with Ryan, Schaub, Bradford, and Dalton

Keeping Ryan and either Bradford or Dalton.

Any thoughts? Thanks

12 team keeper league. 1 point for every 3 Passing Completions1 point for every 25 Passing Yards2 points for every 2 Pt Conversion6 points for every Passing TD-2 points for every InterceptionI'm ending the season with Ryan, Schaub, Bradford, and DaltonKeeping Ryan and either Bradford or Dalton.Any thoughts? Thanks

I like Dalton more but I may be in minority ... might look to trade both and keep the you get the least offered in return

.5 PPR 2 player keeper with draft pick penalty. Get to keep 2 players. Slam dunk on the first one, DeMarco Murray in the 18th round but the question is who else to keep.AJ Green- 12th roundGronkowski- 9th roundBeanie Wells- 7th roundMarshawn Lynch- 7th roundThoughts? TIA

i would prefer green and gronk over murray
I would look at keeping D Murray and AJ Green. Gronkowski would also be a possibility.

12 team keeper league. 1 point for every 3 Passing Completions1 point for every 25 Passing Yards2 points for every 2 Pt Conversion6 points for every Passing TD-2 points for every InterceptionI'm ending the season with Ryan, Schaub, Bradford, and DaltonKeeping Ryan and either Bradford or Dalton.Any thoughts? Thanks

I also have Dalton but not sure I am going to roster him as a keeper. May be available in the draft. I would also look for a trade.

12 team H2H keeper auction league

Can keep 3 players for max 3 years

$200 salary

Rookie draft annually(3 rounds). Can keep many rookie keepers as we want. Can also franchise 1 player for $10(must be rookie pick)

I just won my league but traded away all my rookie picks next year. I am also losing Rodgers$4, Adrian peterson$50 and Calvin Johnson$20. I have chris Johnson$10, mike Williams $5 as rookie keepers( have 1 more year on contracts). So it's a rebuilding year. Possible keepers fro

This past draft include Cutler $10, Denarious Moore $6, Vareen $1, bill powel $2, Pierre Garcon $10, McGahee $10. Poor keepers but with my salary I was just adding pieces in hopes of winning this year. The question I have is should I try to trade chris Johnson for some rookie picks and if so what should I try to get? (rookies are valuable). Also, I know it's a long time till next year but do you think Peterson is someone you might get on the cheap with the injury . He may miss some games next year but if he can return to form would be nice to get him on The cheap. Thanks

I'm not sure if I missed it, but has the Footballguys Futures article for 2012 keepers come out yet?

I'm not sure if I missed it, but has the Footballguys Futures article for 2012 keepers come out yet?

Ive not seen it

In a dynasty format, 1 point per 10 yards, non-ppr, return yardage , who would you want:

1. Roddy White

2. Antonio Brown

In a dynasty format, 1 point per 10 yards, non-ppr, return yardage , who would you want:1. Roddy White2. Antonio Brown

roddy

In a dynasty format, 1 point per 10 yards, non-ppr, return yardage , who would you want:1. Roddy White2. Antonio Brown

With return yardage I'd probably take Brown.

still no 2012 keeper league piece? last year's was developed nearly a month earlier, respectively.

still no 2012 keeper league piece? last year's was developed nearly a month earlier, respectively.

Which article in particular are you seeking?

Which article in particular are you seeking?
The FootballGuy Futures, like the one in the first post of this thread. Keeper info for next season

In a keeper format, 1 point per 20 yards, non-ppr, no return yardage, which 2 would you want:

Roddy White

Nicks

Bowe

Dez Bryant

In a keeper format, 1 point per 20 yards, non-ppr, no return yardage, which 2 would you want:Roddy WhiteNicksBoweDez Bryant

nicks and either dez or roddy depending how long of a viewpoint you take

12 team H2H keeper auction leagueCan keep 3 players for max 3 years $200 salary Rookie draft annually(3 rounds). Can keep many rookie keepers as we want. Can also franchise 1 player for $10(must be rookie pick)I just won my league but traded away all my rookie picks next year. I am also losing Rodgers$4, Adrian peterson$50 and Calvin Johnson$20. I have chris Johnson$10, mike Williams $5 as rookie keepers( have 1 more year on contracts). So it's a rebuilding year. Possible keepers froThis past draft include Cutler $10, Denarious Moore $6, Vareen $1, bill powel $2, Pierre Garcon $10, McGahee $10. Poor keepers but with my salary I was just adding pieces in hopes of winning this year. The question I have is should I try to trade chris Johnson for some rookie picks and if so what should I try to get? (rookies are valuable). Also, I know it's a long time till next year but do you think Peterson is someone you might get on the cheap with the injury . He may miss some games next year but if he can return to form would be nice to get him on The cheap. Thanks

Congrats on the championship. That is what matters. I would keep CJ and Williams as rookie keepers, then Moore, Garcon, and prob Willis even though he is way overprices and OLD. I would only trade Johnson if you can get a couple of very good, cheap players in return.

One of my leagues just switched to a keeper league this season, so we're kind of dipping our toes into the water with just two guys. We are allowed to keep them for only one season, then they are a free agent...so anything beyond next year doesn't help me. We can keep them at the price we paid in the draft. I have a few good options, with the following guys being considered...

1st rounder - Lesean McCoy

2nd rounder - Roddy White

6th rounder - Percy Harvin

9th rounder - Marshawn Lynch

17th rounder - Demarco Murray

I expect probably 10 RB's, 6 WR's, 2 TE's, and 6 QB's to be kept, give or take a pick or two. It's a fairly standard keeper league.

My gut says McCoy and Lynch, even though McCoy costs a first and Lynch is more expensive than Murray. Murray's pricetag is so nice though, it makes it tough.

Thoughts?

One of my leagues just switched to a keeper league this season, so we're kind of dipping our toes into the water with just two guys. We are allowed to keep them for only one season, then they are a free agent...so anything beyond next year doesn't help me. We can keep them at the price we paid in the draft. I have a few good options, with the following guys being considered...1st rounder - Lesean McCoy2nd rounder - Roddy White6th rounder - Percy Harvin9th rounder - Marshawn Lynch17th rounder - Demarco MurrayI expect probably 10 RB's, 6 WR's, 2 TE's, and 6 QB's to be kept, give or take a pick or two. It's a fairly standard keeper league.My gut says McCoy and Lynch, even though McCoy costs a first and Lynch is more expensive than Murray. Murray's pricetag is so nice though, it makes it tough.Thoughts?

mccoy is a gimme and i would prefer murray to lynch