What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aquil Salahudeen Leagues (2 Viewers)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
Please post the money owed to you, broken down between winnings and deposits.

Last edited by a moderator:
125.00 paid for 2010 in Pres I

120.00 most points scored

100.00 most Victory pts.

420.00 league Champ

640.00 Winnings total for 2010 from Pres I

If I were approaching under NC law, and is likely similar in CA: One thing I just thought of. If he is claiming that they were garnished or taken from him by someone, then you should try to get as much info as you can on who that is. Just because he was holding funds doesn't mean he had the legal rights that would make them his property and subject to seizure. Whoever took the funds would be subject to returning the same.

Think of it as giving your keys to a valet at the hotel. If the hotel doesn't pay their bills and someone executes on their property the night you are staying there it doesn't mean their creditor gets your car.

Kurt Howard - Team: Threat Level Midnight

FOG 1

$1010 for 2nd place finish and 2nd in total points

$325 in deposits

$1335 total

I didn't copy the bylaws in Pres I, can anyone who has these please let me know how much 2nd place was? Thanks.

$920 - FOG II Champ

$725 - PSII Champ

$150 - FOG II Deposit

$125 - PSII Deposit

--------------------------

$1920 total

Crenshaw Gangbangers - Pres II

Two year's worth of deposits of $125

Crenshaw Gangbangers - Pres IINext year's deposit of $125
Don't you mean $75 from year one and $50 from year two for a total of $125 for deposits paid, not next year's deposit of $125? We've had two years in this league.

JohnnyU said:
brushie said:
Crenshaw Gangbangers - Pres IINext year's deposit of $125
Don't you mean $75 from year one and $50 from year two for a total of $125 for deposits paid, not next year's deposit of $125? We've had two years in this league.
Yes.

Truth be told getting a lawyer involved will be cutting off your nose to spite your face. And will probably eat up 1/2 (or more of the purse). I'd recommend giving dude a lil time (especially considering all the pressure that has been already applied). He's not going anywhere. Why not wait 30 or 60 days first, and maybe then get a lawyer as a last resort.

Due the clutter in the other thread I thought I would make a thread to be used solely for the purpose of legal proceedings. Once we get a Lawyer to take the case we will need a record of all monies lost. Please don't post anything else in this thread other than info needed to get justice for this unthinkable action on Aquil's part.

Edit: Again, please only post winnings / deposit / legal info in this thread. Please use the main thread for other type of posts. It's very important to not clutter this thread.
also wouldn't it be easier to just multiply the entry fees x the # of people in each league. How is this info not calculable already.

sorry Johny u. Ur 125.00 owed doesn't mean you own the innernets.

umm and why is it any more important not to clutter this thread. It's the innernet. You are lucky if you get out of this thread without being compared to Hitler.

Due the clutter in the other thread I thought I would make a thread to be used solely for the purpose of legal proceedings. Once we get a Lawyer to take the case we will need a record of all monies lost. Please don't post anything else in this thread other than info needed to get justice for this unthinkable action on Aquil's part.

Edit: Again, please only post winnings / deposit / legal info in this thread. Please use the main thread for other type of posts. It's very important to not clutter this thread.
also wouldn't it be easier to just multiply the entry fees x the # of people in each league. How is this info not calculable already.
You don't really understand.....think about it :mellow:

Elite Dynasty League-Presidential Suite

Payed in an original $150 including deposit. Finished in 3rd place. I'm locked out but I think 3rd was around $250.

Since the other threade was closed, might as well open this one up to more than just posting winnings and deposits. I just don't see what can be done quite frankly. No organization, no Lawyers involved yet, and have I said no organization yet?

Also, please don't post any threats or you will get this one closed as well.

Mods, please be on the lookout for new FBGs, or seldom used alias' posting junk in this thread to get it closed. Couldn't you just delete the post and suspend the poster?

E-mail from Aquil this morning:

"F.O.G. I has been paid out, F.O.G. II to be paid out within 2 weeks.

Presidential Suite I and II is scheduled to be paid out within 4-5 weeks.

Thanks for your cooperation."

E-mail from Aquil this morning:"F.O.G. I has been paid out, F.O.G. II to be paid out within 2 weeks.Presidential Suite I and II is scheduled to be paid out within 4-5 weeks.Thanks for your cooperation."
Interesting...Is this true?
I got my prize winnings for FOG 1 yesterday. Nothing for deposits from either of the 2 leagues though. I sent an email inquiring about depsoits. Has anyone else received deposits back yet?

E-mail from Aquil this morning:"F.O.G. I has been paid out, F.O.G. II to be paid out within 2 weeks.Presidential Suite I and II is scheduled to be paid out within 4-5 weeks.Thanks for your cooperation."
I got my prize winnings for FOG 1 yesterday. Nothing for deposits from either of the 2 leagues though. I sent an email inquiring about depsoits. Has anyone else received deposits back yet?
I would suspect he pays winnings back before deposits, JMO though. It's a start.

JPeso said:
oukurt said:
I would suspect he pays winnings back before deposits, JMO though. It's a start.
He let me know deposits are not refundable if I don't stay with the league 5 years. Looks like people are screwed there considering most won't return unless LeagueSafe is put into place.

JPeso said:
oukurt said:
He let me know deposits are not refundable if I don't stay with the league 5 years. Looks like people are screwed there considering most won't return unless LeagueSafe is put into place.
Is that some sort of joke? He's responsible for folding all leagues and now won't pay back deposits on them? That is complete BS. So even as he starts to pay some back, he's just openly saying now that he's going to go ahead and keep a lot of what he's already stolen.

JPeso said:
oukurt said:
No way in hell I play in that league again unless someone else is handling the money.

Is that some sort of joke? He's responsible for folding all leagues and now won't pay back deposits on them? That is complete BS. So even as he starts to pay some back, he's just openly saying now that he's going to go ahead and keep a lot of what he's already stolen.
This just ####ed up my morning. This guy just doesn't get it I guess.

Even though not everyone is a thief, I wouldn't recommend joining more than one league with the same commissioner, who has more than two or three leagues that he or she is the commissioner, especially those that are running a ridiculous number of leagues. That lessons the sting should something happen.

Even though not everyone is a thief, I wouldn't recommend joining more than one league with the same commissioner, who has more than two or three leagues that he or she is the commissioner, especially those that are running a ridiculous number of leagues. That lessons the sting should something happen.
Aquil didn't run a "ridiculous" number of leagues when I joined and I was unaware how many he began after Pres I was formed. This is a silly post and I can only imagine what it looked like before you edited. Will you be leaving some of the HyperActive leagues due to this?

JPeso said:
Aquil didn't run a "ridiculous" number of leagues when I joined and I was unaware how many he began after Pres I was formed. This is a silly post and I can only imagine what it looked like before you edited. Will you be leaving some of the HyperActive leagues due to this?
I'm in two HyperActive leagues and probably should only be in one. If I was in 5 of them and felt a little uneasy about the commish, yes, I would drop all but one. But since I'm only in two and feel good about the commish, I'm good for now. By the way, I didn't appreciate your comment about this being a silly post. if you're in 10 leagues with the same commish, you know you're in 10 leagues with the same commish :goodposting: That's pretty much what I was saying. It's not about how many leagues someone is running by itself, it's how many leagues are they running where I'm also a member.

Guy showed up for in 1 of my leagues today for the 1st time in 60 or so days and dropped a couple of players to make a roster limit. Was surprised to say the least.

glad to hear this POS is paying out people. But he should never commish a league again.
He's not giving deposits back. I guess he's OK stealing that money.
Hopefully everyone gets paid in these leagues. He's gotta pass on the commish role and deposits. Surely he's going to fall back on 'well I paid you guys'. However, when you lock owners out because you can't handle the heat, man up and give the role to someone that can. After the numerous payout issues going on, can't imagine anyone playing w/o LeagueSafe anymore.

Has there been any update on this? Last I heard, he paid out PS1 and PS2 was next, but that was a long time ago....

Just an update that there's been no word, and to my knowledge no additional payouts have been made in the last five or six weeks.

So something between maybe $12,000 and $15,000 is outstanding.

Just an update that there's been no word, and to my knowledge no additional payouts have been made in the last five or six weeks.So something between maybe $12,000 and $15,000 is outstanding.
I just want my $125 back (I know, good luck with that). Pitiful, just plain pitiful.

Users who are viewing this thread