What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aquil Salahudeen Leagues (2 Viewers)

I am not getting a reply from Aquil. Is he still going to be running his leagues? I was told I can't get my deposits back if I quit so I was curious if anyone knows if his leagues will continue.

'oukurt said:
I am not getting a reply from Aquil. Is he still going to be running his leagues? I was told I can't get my deposits back if I quit so I was curious if anyone knows if his leagues will continue.
Why would anyone want to be in a league he runs at this point? I don't even care about the 'deposits' anymore - I just want my winnings.

'oukurt said:
Typical ####### Aquil. Yes jackass, people that are owed significant $$ are 'quitting' the league. So ### #### glad I quit after 1 year. He and "Alan Fern" are the same person. Why people think it's not the case because "they talk differently" is beyond me.I know this ####### is in quite a # of leagues (I believe he goes by "Nter the Draggin" (Sp) ...or something like that). Do yourself a favor in the unlikely event he does show up & give him the boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
'oukurt said:
Why would anyone want to be in a league he runs at this point? I don't even care about the 'deposits' anymore - I just want my winnings.
Don't think anyone would allow HIM to run the league. I know in the one league I am in I would take over as commish if we could just get it un-locked.

Have you asked MFL to do so? I believe I have heard them allowing this in the past for similar reasons. You could even share this link showing proof as to why you would like to.

'oukurt said:
Don't think anyone would allow HIM to run the league. I know in the one league I am in I would take over as commish if we could just get it un-locked.
I would love to boot Aquil and Allen (are they the same person?) and continue with these leagues. Some good owners in these leagues.

'oukurt said:
I would love to boot Aquil and Allen (are they the same person?) and continue with these leagues. Some good owners in these leagues.
i'd want to come back as well (with replacements made for those two)

I would not trust any league that 'the two' are in. I have some pretty damning evidence that the two were in on this together (or are one in the same). Something I picked up early on in the Prez league Year 1. Reason I decided to not return. It's irrelevant now that the kremenull's run off with the $$. If the guy had any good intention, you think he'd have locked owners out??

I would not trust any league that 'the two' are in. I have some pretty damning evidence that the two were in on this together (or are one in the same). Something I picked up early on in the Prez league Year 1. Reason I decided to not return. It's irrelevant now that the kremenull's run off with the $$. If the guy had any good intention, you think he'd have locked owners out??
He doesn't know it yet but until I get my $125 I'll be calling his work on a weekly basis to ask him when I'm getting my money. I will probably start doing this very soon and I won't let up until I get paid, even if it takes years. I'm stubborn and I won't quit.

He doesn't know it yet but until I get my $125 I'll be calling his work on a weekly basis to ask him when I'm getting my money. I will probably start doing this very soon and I won't let up until I get paid, even if it takes years. I'm stubborn and I won't quit.
You and every other owner he ripped off SHOULD be doing that. Why not make life hell for that POS?

If you're serious, I don't get why you haven't done this already. You should have been paid almost 5 months ago.

He hasn't even paid out the winners of some of the leagues (myself included) - I don't know why people think they're going to get their deposits back...

He hasn't even paid out the winners of some of the leagues (myself included) - I don't know why people think they're going to get their deposits back...
In Aquil's little warped mind, he would expect people to return after this. If they don't, he keeps the deposit because they CHOOSE to leave.

In Aquil's little warped mind, he would expect people to return after this. If they don't, he keeps the deposit because they CHOOSE to leave.
That won't be acceptable to me. I'll call him every week until he's 80 if he doesn't give me back my $125. I'm that stubborn. I'll wait until the 2011 season starts before I begin. That way I know for sure he isn't paying me.

That won't be acceptable to me. I'll call him every week until he's 80 if he doesn't give me back my $125. I'm that stubborn. I'll wait until the 2011 season starts before I begin. That way I know for sure he isn't paying me.
That's assuming he's still working for the same company....I don't see any good reason to wait. If he has no issues messing with people's lives, mess with his.

Has anyone been in contact with his work lately?
Here's what I don't get - he allegedly paid out a few leagues, then all of a sudden, it just stopped...
Yeah, we got payouts in Pres I. I wonder if his job booted him so he had no more checks coming his way?
Who knows at this point - I know we're not getting deposits back, I just want what I've won in his other leagues. That's like $650 right there....

I still haven't forgot this. I'll give him a call once the season starts if he hasn't paid me my deposit back. I know it won't do much good but I'll aggravate the hell out of him for the next 5 years. I want my deposit money back but I'll settle for fun this will be.

Here's what I don't get - he allegedly paid out a few leagues, then all of a sudden, it just stopped...
Yeah, we got payouts in Pres I. I wonder if his job booted him so he had no more checks coming his way?
"IT'S YOUR GUYS' FAULT I LOST MY JOB!!!"Signed, Aquil/Allen Fern
The sad thing is that I can see Aquil saying this a year from now.

I know. I dealt with the guy. Simply put, he's delusional. The guy disgusted me just the way he dealt with people in general. Dropped out after Year 1 in Pres1.Dropped because I thought 'Fern' and Aquil were the same person. Didn't want to ruffle feathers in the league when I dropped with that accusation but felt strongly enough that I just left. And will forever think that they are/were one in the same. That they 'talk differently' doesn't change that -- the goof could really have multiple personalities. I think Aquil/Allen slipped up (or just that careless) on some trade offers -- Offering deals for my same exact players, on multiple occasions, minutes apart. I'm not talking just offers for premiere players like Calvin Johnson. Some of these offers included the same exact roster fodder within those deals (generally 6-8 player deals).

I know. I dealt with the guy. Simply put, he's delusional. The guy disgusted me just the way he dealt with people in general. Dropped out after Year 1 in Pres1.Dropped because I thought 'Fern' and Aquil were the same person. Didn't want to ruffle feathers in the league when I dropped with that accusation but felt strongly enough that I just left. And will forever think that they are/were one in the same. That they 'talk differently' doesn't change that -- the goof could really have multiple personalities. I think Aquil/Allen slipped up (or just that careless) on some trade offers -- Offering deals for my same exact players, on multiple occasions, minutes apart. I'm not talking just offers for premiere players like Calvin Johnson. Some of these offers included the same exact roster fodder within those deals (generally 6-8 player deals).
I know some think that Allen and Aquil are the same person, but as I mentioned I am a bookie and both of them bet through me a few years ago. They had seperate PayPal accounts. I am 99% sure there is an Allen and an Aquil.

I know some think that Allen and Aquil are the same person, but as I mentioned I am a bookie and both of them bet through me a few years ago. They had seperate PayPal accounts. I am 99% sure there is an Allen and an Aquil.
Maybe one or 'both' of them could pop in here for clarification. :popcorn:Edit: Forgot to add. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAVE A GAMBLING PROBLEM!! YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT YOU WERE GETTING INTO!!"

'Sudoku_in_the_Bathtub said:
'oukurt said:
'JPeso said:
Maybe one or 'both' of them could pop in here for clarification. :popcorn:Edit: Forgot to add. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAVE A GAMBLING PROBLEM!! YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT YOU WERE GETTING INTO!!"
:lmao:

I think Aquil and Allan are two different people, but most likely close friends who colluded, shared accounts, and ran teams together.

They're both clowns in my book.

I feel bad for anyone who lost significant winnings in this. I'm out last year's fees for one league. Nothing more.

Doubt anyone else will get paid. Aquil did just enough to calm the storm and that's it. Who knows where the money went?

The track? The poker tables? Some dope ### rims for their cars?

Don't know. Don't care. Lesson learned.

If it walks like an idiot...

If it talks like an idiot...

It's probably an idiot.

Don't trust your money with idiots.

Got this e-mail just now:

After much deliberation and consultation with my closest advisors, the course of action moving forward for the Presidential Suite Dynasty I League is to play out the 2011 season. The prize pool for these league for 2011 will be the existing deposits that have been collected to-date. The league will be re-opened for business (transactions) by Tuesday night (Aug. 2) and I will send out login information to all owners at that time. League matters can be discussed on league board/chat.

Best Regards,

Aquil

Just want everyone to know that the owners in Aquil's leagues aren't the only ones who got shafted in this deal. I was in one of Zowned's leagues (Chris Bruce) and he owed me over 1K. He was actually paying people back and the league back. Then the news about Aquil's leagues broke.

This thread and the other one that was shut down were good for you guys to vent and "organize", but the biggest fallout was that it showed other deadbeat commishes that they could do this type of #### and get away with it. Once Chris saw these threads (I know he did, because he made a comment about them), the payments suddenly stopped and no one has heard from him in months.

Got this e-mail just now:After much deliberation and consultation with my closest advisors, the course of action moving forward for the Presidential Suite Dynasty I League is to play out the 2011 season. The prize pool for these league for 2011 will be the existing deposits that have been collected to-date. The league will be re-opened for business (transactions) by Tuesday night (Aug. 2) and I will send out login information to all owners at that time. League matters can be discussed on league board/chat.Best Regards,Aquil
Was everyone paid out for 2010??

Got this e-mail just now:After much deliberation and consultation with my closest advisors, the course of action moving forward for the Presidential Suite Dynasty I League is to play out the 2011 season. The prize pool for these league for 2011 will be the existing deposits that have been collected to-date. The league will be re-opened for business (transactions) by Tuesday night (Aug. 2) and I will send out login information to all owners at that time. League matters can be discussed on league board/chat.Best Regards,Aquil
Was everyone paid out for 2010??
Not sure - I got my money in Pres 1 but I had thought he stopped right after Pres 1. I wasn't in his other leagues.

:lmao: What a complete delusional ########. "Closest advisors" Jesus F'n Christ. Closest advisor -- Allan Fern perhaps?? All it really means is "Hey I don't have the $$ to refund deposits, but of course you all want to return to this league". Somehow I see this not ending well with Aquil/Fern and sets up some nice collusion between the two seeing as it appears 2011 is the final year...I'm sure this idiot won't place all deposits in LeagueSafe. "YOU GUYS CAN TRUST ME!! MY BOOOOOOOOIY"But remember to be good owners (and not call him out on his BS) or he'll strip you of your log-in information!!! What a buffoon.

Just noticed that Fern is still in one of my Addicts dynasty leagues. Aquil was in it as well but disappered after last season so was replaced this year.

Quick update on this #####.

On August 8th, he reached out to me with the following:

"Hey JP,

Would you be willing to take over commish duties for the Presidential Suite I Dynasty League? For this season, the plan would still be for owners to be playing for their deposit $$ as the 2011 prize pool, for which I will pay out at season's end. Going forward, I know there are several owners who built their teams for the long haul and would like to see this league continue. So if you'd be willing to take over commish duties, maybe this league could move forward as such. And yeah, I would still be interested in participating, but if the other guys would not want me involved after this season, then I'd bow out."

My response:

"I don't think anyone will return if you even wanted to come back this season. Are you suggesting the only way we get back our deposit money is to let you compete?

I had operated under the assumption you would relinquish your role as an owner and commissioner. If that isn't the case we are growing to full the openings with only the worst owners and this league won't continue regardless long-term. No one wants to be in leagues with either you or Allan (he was asked to leave BB4 after this whole thing).

I don't mind taking over as the commissioner of something that is starting fresh, but this doesn't really feel like that. If I'm going to be the commissioner I will want to hold that money via LeagueSafe now, not waiting until the end of the season so you can see if you win or not."

Aquil's response:

"I'm not sure why you assumed that particular stance, but that has never been the case. The 2011 season is partially paid for by all owners (deposits), and there was never any discussion nor decision on my part to fold the leagues for 2011 and return deposits. The leagues will be open for business, so yes, it's either play or forfeit.

And I'm not waiting till the end of season to see if I win, that is irrelevant to the payouts. What is relevant is the time that I will need for the $$ to accrue, which it certainly will. I'm not getting into any personal issues or vendettas, of whether guys want to play in leagues with me or Allan. The remaining business issues are the league payouts and how/when to get them disbursed.

That is the situation in a nutshell. "

My response:

This is not something I feel comfortable doing, taking over as the commissioner of something like this. I will play in the league but I will not take over with you two in the league - something just feels very wrong about playing with deposit money that people are LOSING because they leave a league where YOU were the one who made the mistakes. It always feels as thought you are pushing this off on others and I don't really understand it, Aquil.

And FYI - no one is returning with you involved.

So I took a poll of all in the league to see whether they would return, with options of WITH Aquil/Allan and WITHOUT Aquil/Allan. No one would return with them, and when I told him such, here was his response:

"No need to put the 3rd option in there (i.e. return WITHOUT Aquil/Allan in my poll). Allan and Aquil are returning....."

This guy is a piece of ####.

For those of you who have missed the event, he is KEEPING our deposits due to the fact the league won't continue without he or Allan. Complete and utter bull.

Users who are viewing this thread