What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Shameless" (2 Viewers)

Just catching up question: Why was Lip blowing off the rich Asian Chick? I must have missed something? I mean I get the hot MILF teacher thing, but, once the cuckold thing started it was time to bail. And Lip and the Asian chick seemed like a good fit.
I don't know either but having just caught up on this season (a great one, BTW), Lip has to now rank even higher than Jerry Seinfeld on the "outkicked his coverage" TV character list.

Fantastic additions with the professor and the doctor. My googling of the doc found some other very nice sex scenes she's done.

Just catching up question: Why was Lip blowing off the rich Asian Chick? I must have missed something? I mean I get the hot MILF teacher thing, but, once the cuckold thing started it was time to bail. And Lip and the Asian chick seemed like a good fit.
Lip said he felt like he was falling in love with the MILF teacher. Guess the fling with the rich Asian Chick just ran out of gas. Stupid Lip getting emotionally attached. haha

I think the finale may have been underwhelming because it seemed to try to cover too much ground. I thought there were some pretty darn good scenes (mostly revolving around Kev).

V's mother trying to convince V that Kev is great and she needs to cope with the situation was great.

Also, LMAO at the "poophole loophole". Never heard it described that way.

Lol love carl and frank is great as usual. Debbie, lip, and ian are all annoying as #### now. Why was micky in jail? Forgot

Lol love carl and frank is great as usual. Debbie, lip, and ian are all annoying as #### now. Why was micky in jail? Forgot
Drugged Frank's other daughter . Put her in a shipping box but she wasn't dead

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian has been annoying for awhile.

As soon as Lip fell for the hot teacher he started to suck.

And Debbie sucked from the very first episode of the first season.

Debbie was great until last season. That episode where she grabbed the baby from the party (1.4?) was one of the best of the series.

Didn't Mickey hit a cop when Ian broke up with him or was that an earlier season.? I don't think they got caught from the sister thing. You know she will be back.

I'm predicting Carl's roommate is going to save a family members life. Maybe from Sami. He's there for a reason.

PIK95 said:
Debbie was great until last season. That episode where she grabbed the baby from the party (1.4?) was one of the best of the series.

Didn't Mickey hit a cop when Ian broke up with him or was that an earlier season.? I don't think they got caught from the sister thing. You know she will be back.

I'm predicting Carl's roommate is going to save a family members life. Maybe from Sami. He's there for a reason.
He definitely got caught for attempted murder on the sister. That's 100% why he's in jail, they even mentioned he was in there for attempted murder.

PIK95 said:

She was back and chased him down the street shooting at him :unsure:

PIK95 said:

She was back and chased him down the street shooting at him :unsure:
Ok, I just re-binged watched all the seasons and I forgot that part.

We are at the brink of jumping the shark here, hope they can avoid it

Svetlana cleaned up nice, she looks much better with the less made up muted look IMO.

I thought it was a very good episode. I just hope they stop pushing this Frank misery crap. Already too much of it. We need him to get back in the game.

Srong performance by Emily Rossum in this episode.

Also, Kevin kills it every scene he's in. :lol:

So is Mickey not on the show anymore?
He's in prison. He was in the first episode this season episode when Svetlana and Ian visited him
yes I know that. Hasn't been on it since and unless people go visit him in prison won't be in it again
It doesn't look like we are going to see much of mickey this season. With all of the other characters set up for solid/ridiculous arcs I'm not sure there is much room for him, which is a shame because his arcs over the past few seasons were some of the best of the show.

Speaking of prison, was there a time jump that I missed between last season and this? It doesn't fit the rest of the cast but Carl seemed to have got out of juvi awfully quick.

So I just basically watched the entire run of the series in a couple of weeks. It's a pretty great show.

As for Carl in the premier this season he said he got out early for good behavior. Seems like it was several months which is about standard for the show.

And Gus was pretty much a little ##### last night. He knows Fiona for like 2 weeks before he leaves for tour. Sure she's a hot piece of ###, but his anger seems over the top

I'm sure we will see plenty of Mickey this season - soon probably as he is supposed to be taking someone's eye out for cash. Petty sure they won't leave that out ...

The past two episodes were solid.

Frank is back. Fionas ####. The hipsters. Carl.

Glad this show is back.

I thought for sure that the guy in the wheelchair was going to become half owner of Kevin's bar. Loved how Kevin tries to blow the flames out. LMAO

I also thought that Lip was going to pound the guy interrupting his Professor squeeze (who by the way has a kickass body that we should be seeing more of).

Anyone want to give odds on Fiona's deferring her abortion resulting in her going beyond the legal limit for the abortion? Figured that's where they were going when she said she would be pushing it back a week due to the house auction.

It would be interesting to see how they have her pregnancy/birth go. Next season opens with her having the bun already out of the oven?

Im just wondering wtf they are gonna live?
Well, Yannis' home just opened up. haha

I figure that he may have left the home to Kev and wife. Fiona still has the $100k mortgage in her back pocket. Lots of options.

I doubt they move out of the home though. Should be fun to watch the Gallaghers try to scare the new homeowners from moving in.

Avoiding this thread because I'm late to the game and only about 1/2 way through season 3...

Wife and I were at happy hour tonight with another couple. Other couple just started watching too so we were talking about the show. Our bartender asks if we are fans and how far we've watched. I tell him. He says that in the episode where Debs gets her revenge on the b itchy girls at the pool after the ketchup/period prank his younger sister played the girl that Debs almost drowns with the sandbags.

I checked IMDB and it checks out.

I like it. It has jumped the shark with Carl and now the refugee kids, but, it's more of a comedy now anyways. Frank and Kev are as funny as ever.

I don't know why Lip ever dumped Amanda for the MILF. Now I like MILF more than most people, but, Amanda's family was loaded.

Last night's episode wasn't on par with the earlier episodes this season IMO.

There were a few very funny lines which at the time I thought were well thought out and delivered, but it wasn't the type of episode that was memorable in any way (and I can't remember the lines I thought were very well done).

We are at the brink of jumping the shark here, hope they can avoid it
Think we may have jumped, feels like a very forced season.
I felt this happening during my binge session a little bit during season 4 and moreso in season 5. Just jamming up new plot twists that never get developed or fully fleshed out. While it's fun to just deny reality when watching the show, it does at times just get stupid (i.e. the guns in school).

Still a fun watch, just is what it is.

Average episode last night.  Funniest parts were the asian kids leaving (giving V the shiv - toothbrush with the razorblade attached to the back of the head as well as Kev calling them is little bouncers) and the scene where V and Kev arrive at the hotel.   

Users who are viewing this thread