Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

On 9/3/2018 at 2:41 PM, IMAX 3D said:

I forgot how terrible the Ian storyline was

I hope he gets shanked in prison so I don’t have to watch another minute of his story

• Like 3

so just starting season 8, what's the deal with Ian always changing his voice, is he just a bad actor, part? they need to get rid of him.

Show is half dead. No more Fiona next season?  They should kill the Ian and Debbie story lines. There is plenty of good comic relief with Frank, Carl, Liam (he's been a great addition this season), to offset Fiona and Lip drama. Ian and Debbie are horrible and ruin half the show. They need to kill off some characters GOT style. 

Kev and V are ok, but, they really miss the Russian woman. 

Not reading through this thread since I just started watching and am in the middle seasons, but I just realized that The Ox (my brother) 's first "girlfriend" is on this show. I actually called her pretending to be him and "asked her out" on his behalf when I was about 14. 

She's the waitress that works at the coffee shop with Fiona. She was skinny as a GD rail back then.... :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Evilgrin 72 said:

Not reading through this thread since I just started watching and am in the middle seasons, but I just realized that The Ox (my brother) 's first "girlfriend" is on this show. I actually called her pretending to be him and "asked her out" on his behalf when I was about 14. 

She's the waitress that works at the coffee shop with Fiona. She was skinny as a GD rail back then.... :lmao:

:shock:

2 hours ago, belljr said:

:shock:

I didn't even know she was an actress, my head almost exploded when I realized. At the time I asked her out for the Ox, she weighed about 80 pounds. :lol:

1 hour ago, belljr said:

Oh then I don't care that much :)

The actress whose IMDB you linked hadn't even been born yet when I was 14, so it would have been tough to ask her out on the Ox's behalf. 

7 minutes ago, Evilgrin 72 said:

The actress whose IMDB you linked hadn't even been born yet when I was 14, so it would have been tough to ask her out on the Ox's behalf. 

:homer: 

• Like 2

Fiona spiraling downward again. Since she’s leaving the show she probably doesn’t pull out this time.

Kev funny as ever. “Soccer? Don’t ruin this day for me.”

Frank’s depravity has no limit. 

8 hours ago, Judge Smails said:

New season?

2nd half of season 8. Fiona’s final shows. Shameless can move on without Ian, but I don’t know how well it’ll do without her. 

58 minutes ago, ffweasel said:

2nd half of season 8. Fiona’s final shows. Shameless can move on without Ian, but I don’t know how well it’ll do without her. 

Potential is there.  Depends on their direction and if they bring in a new character to share the spotlight with Frank.

Sorta feels like they're setting up Deb to take over the Gallagher glue role holding certain things together, but Deb shouldn't be the main focus of the show (with Frank).

• Like 1

Frank’s baseline BAC = .23 lol 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2019 at 8:04 AM, Bobcat10 said:

Potential is there.  Depends on their direction and if they bring in a new character to share the spotlight with Frank.

Sorta feels like they're setting up Deb to take over the Gallagher glue role holding certain things together, but Deb shouldn't be the main focus of the show (with Frank).

Seems like it'll be more ensemble then anything. Lip and Deb are definitely gonna take bigger roles, but they just have to raise Liam, Frannie, and Xan? The series maybe has 1-2 more season post-Fiona I'm guessing. Just wondering if the show will give them all happy endings. 

I kinda want to see the Gahllegers get a break.

31 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Lips GF :wub:

Ugh I cant stand her stupid nasty, care free attitude and shes way too tall for my tastes.

6 minutes ago, shadyridr said:

Ugh I cant stand her stupid nasty, care free attitude and shes way too tall for my tastes.

Yeah she’s the complete opposite of what I normally like but there’s something about her

Unquestionably the worst episode of the entire series. 

• Like 2

I've grown weary of angry, aggressive, inebriated Fiona. Bring back carefree, naked Fiona.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Raider Nation said:

I've grown weary of angry, aggressive, inebriated Fiona. Bring back carefree, naked Fiona.

Mrs Epic, is that you? 

37 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Was that the season finale??  Ugh. 

2 more

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tonydead said:

Was that the season finale??  Ugh. 

As I was watching Carl and Debbie yell from the stands competing for Kelly, i was thinking, "what the hell am I watching?"  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Ned Ryerson said:

As I was watching Carl and Debbie yell from the stands competing for Kelly, i was thinking, "what the hell am I watching?"  

Fiona and the South Side mob was equally bad.  Hard to comprehend how those scenes make it into the show.  

I still think disheveled, bruised, and sunken eyed Fiona is hotter than most women on the planet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shadyridr said:

I still think disheveled, bruised, and sunken eyed Fiona is hotter than most women on the planet.

Listen if I would see this version of her in real life I would be the guy she wakes up next too when she realizes she hit rock bottom

Frank had two great speeches that are an example of why this show is still worth watching. One about AA with lip in the kitchen and one about good drunks vs bad drunks with Fiona in the bar.  Awesome. 

• Like 3

:sadbanana:bye Fiona

At least Reed Jr from Chips was on her plane

I thought it was kind of cheap, no good bye to V. Anyway, we'll see how the show goes without her.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, shadyridr said:

I thought it was kind of cheap, no good bye to V. Anyway, we'll see how the show goes without her.

I hope they make next season the final season 

Thought I saw somewhere Ian is coming back next season and Fiona may have a role still.

Ian giving that advice to Fiona was the way to go.  He should be on a beach somewhere with Mick, not behind bars with him.

Posted (edited)

Ugh, horrible telegraphed storylines.  They need to learn how to kill someone off the show. Having her go down drinking leaving las Vegas style quicker and faster than Frank would have been poetic. Season finale with bye I'm moving?  Christ. 

Edited by tonydead
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 7:53 AM, CGRdrJoe said:

:sadbanana:bye Fiona

I hated to see her go but I loved watching her walk away.

• Like 1

Shoulda had her go to college on a bogus crew scholarship

• Like 2

I'll keep watching, but I can't stand Debs.  Never have

55 minutes ago, belljr said:

Is there a new season?

6 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Is there a new season?

Yes, Sunday was the first new episode.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, belljr said:

Same here, but I will say her story lines were just not that good on top of her being annoying.  Maybe they can clean that up a bit.  

39 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

Yes, Sunday was the first new episode.

Thanks

I dropped showtime, I’ll probably just wait for the season to wrap then binge it