What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 2 (1 Viewer)

I went ahead and started a new thread for the few rounds. I will update both later tonight when the picks are made.

McNabbCan someone pm next?
Done, I'll be around for a while, and early in the AM if you want to send me your next pick.
:rolleyes:Let's pick the pace back up guys.PM the next 2 picks after you select.Also - in case you don't know - you can "subscribe" to a thread and get emails (or texts if you are set up for that) when there's a new post. Great way to know if a pick has been made. It's under the options on the top right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figures....I finally head to the gym and Thom picks pretty much when I leave.

8.16 AJ Green, WR rookie

Shadowfax said:
jeter23 said:
Thom Yorke said:
Done, I'll be around for a while, and early in the AM if you want to send me your next pick.
I saw him on around 3-4pm PST and he didn't pick nor leave a list. Frustrating.
I'm sorry. I was in the middle of a meeting at work and glanced at the draft on the iPhone just to see where things were. There was no way I could really look at things and make the pick in the middle of the meeting. I worked until about 9:30 central, got home at 10:30 or so, and made my pick then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowfax said:
jeter23 said:
Thom Yorke said:
I saw him on around 3-4pm PST and he didn't pick nor leave a list. Frustrating.
I'm sorry. I was in the middle of a meeting at work and glanced at the draft on the iPhone just to see where things were. There was no way I could really look at things and make the pick in the middle of the meeting. I worked until about 9:30 central, got home at 10:30 or so, and made my pick then.
Not a problem - we're all "veterans" of WSL drafts, so I think we just don't want to lose the momentum and have this drag out more than 2 more weeks and really slow down. Anything each and everyone can do to keep up the pace is appreciated by all.

Users who are viewing this thread