SmoovySmoov

Football Manager

3,239 posts in this topic

This is supposed to have all the latest transfers...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.p...ile&id=4392

thanks

I'll see if that's mac compatible when I get home later

Training Torres with the goalies now...eff 'em

All files are compatible with both versions. I freely move saves and other stuff between two or three PCs and a Mac.
good news and bad news...

Good news; came home for lunch to get this done and the updated was seamless and worked perfectly

bad news; came home for lunch to get this done and the updated was seamless and worked perfectly :lmao:

:goodposting:

Well, looks like I'm going to start over, then. Oh well. Liverpool 2.0, here we come

Step 1) Sell Lucas

:lol:

Look at Daniel Kofi Agyei. 18yo I brought in to back up Lucas...the scouts loved him. :goodposting:

I'm using ParkthePlane v2 (with some mods) as my base tactic.

Going to try this with my Dover squad... we are struggling mightily...

Anyone looking for a striker might want to grab Alberto Bueno pretty quick. Derby County (my team) has him on loan from Real Valladolid and he's been an absolute scoring monster. Too bad I can't keep him because he's too expensive. :thumbup:

Got the new updated Liverpool up and running. Looking to bring in a bunch of U18 players with the transfer budget this season. Build up the youth and then see what star I can bring in next summer.... Jovetic> hey

Neymar went for big cash again to Chelsea (15m I think it was)

Got the new updated Liverpool up and running. Looking to bring in a bunch of U18 players with the transfer budget this season. Build up the youth and then see what star I can bring in next summer.... Jovetic> hey Neymar went for big cash again to Chelsea (15m I think it was)

You playing in Pounds, Dollars, or Euros?

BTW, I'm into the 3rd round of the FA Cup again this season with my Cockfosters side. Currently sitting top of the table as well. Plus, we're making money even though we only sell about 300 tickets per game.

Got the new updated Liverpool up and running. Looking to bring in a bunch of U18 players with the transfer budget this season. Build up the youth and then see what star I can bring in next summer.... Jovetic> hey Neymar went for big cash again to Chelsea (15m I think it was)

You playing in Pounds, Dollars, or Euros?
PoundsCan you change it to dollars? Chamberlain from Southampton is a solid add too. Just played the first league game last night after two legs of the EURO cup. I'll get a complete list of who I added and what I'm starting the season with there. Can't wait for Friday night :mellow:

You can change your currency in the preferences, but I'd suggest leaving it on pounds. Pretty much everything you find on the web regarding the game will be in pounds or occasionally euros.

This single player sim right?

You can sim online as well. Never done it because I like to dominate the computer.They also have a PSP versions :fishing:.

You can change your currency in the preferences, but I'd suggest leaving it on pounds. Pretty much everything you find on the web regarding the game will be in pounds or occasionally euros.

I'll be changing mine to GBP then. My players aren't worth anything anyway (right now).

Please stop bumping this thread. I don't need this game right now. I need to concentrate on other things. Every time I see this thread on page 1, I inch that much closer to buying it.

:thumbdown: I'm addicted to the FIFA 10 manager mode even though the management side of it is unimpressive. This sounds about 1000x better.

Anyone looking for a striker might want to grab Alberto Bueno pretty quick. Derby County (my team) has him on loan from Real Valladolid and he's been an absolute scoring monster. Too bad I can't keep him because he's too expensive. ;)

I think Tottenham got him in my game. He's a real pain in the ### to deal with (that's how I recognize the name).I'm in my 3rd year as Wolves manager and my investments in the youth program are starting to take off. A few 4-4-1/2 starlets coming out.Edit: Hany Moustafa from Zamalek in Egypt pans out as a 4-1/2 star striker. At 19 he is at 3-1/2. Werder Bremen buys him later in 2011/2012 year in my game for $1MM. Anyway, I suppose if you are just starting out you may be able to grab him for cheap. I paid a lot more. Edited by jonessed

Ok, here is what I've worked up to in my short time with the updated software:

Liverpool

£35mil starting transfer budget

IN

Alex Chamberlain, M/AM, £2.1

Daniel Kofi Agyei, DM/M, £5

Vaclav Kadlec, ST/AM, £2

Zeli ismail, ST, £2.2

Yaisien Abdallah, AM/M, £3.6

OUT

Dani Pacheco, loan

Gerado Bruna, loan

Milan Jovanovich, loan/sale

Jay Spearing, loan

Wisdom, loan

£21mil remaining transfer budget

Current formation: 4-1-3-2

Starting XI:

GK: Reina

DL: Agger

DCL: Skrtel

DCR: Carragher

DR: Johnson

CDM: Lucas

CM: Meireles

AML: Cole

AMR: Gerrard

ST: Suarez

ST: Carroll

-------------

Bench:

Kelly

Aurelio

Maxi

Shelvey

Kuyt

Kadlec

Agyei

EURO Cup Form:

D - 0-0 Cibalia

W - 6-0 Cibalia

W - 3-0 Dianamo Minsk

W - 6-1 Dianamo Minsk

Premier League Form:

L - 0-2 ManU

W - 3-1 Blackpool

W - 4-1 Stoke

Edited by The Gator

Ok, here is what I've worked up to in my short time with the updated software:

Liverpool

£35mil starting transfer budget

IN

Alex Chamberlain, M/AM, £2.1

Vaclav Kadlec, ST/AM, £2

OUT

Dani Pacheco, loan

Gerado Bruna, loan

Milan Jovanovich, loan/sale

£26mil remaining transfer budget

Current formation: 4-1-3-2

Starting XI:

GK: Reina

DL: Agger

DCL: Skrtel

DCR: Carragher

DR: Johnson

CDM: Lucas

CM: Meireles

AML: Cole

AMR: Gerrard

ST: Suarez

ST: Carroll

-------------

Bench:

Kelly

Aurelio

Maxi

Shelvey

Kuyt

Kadlec

Agyei

Chamberlain never makes it past my reserves for some reason. I was still tinkering with training at that time, but he just doesn't come out all that good.

Chamberlain never makes it past my reserves for some reason. I was still tinkering with training at that time, but he just doesn't come out all that good.

If you come across anything that seems to work let me know. He's roaming around my reserves now.

Please stop bumping this thread. I don't need this game right now. I need to concentrate on other things. Every time I see this thread on page 1, I inch that much closer to buying it.

:thumbup: I'm addicted to the FIFA 10 manager mode even though the management side of it is unimpressive. This sounds about 1000x better.
If you're addicted to FIFA 10 manager mode, you'll probably LOVE this (even though I haven't played it yet). I found FIFA 10's manager mode to be considerably worse than prior years.

If you're addicted to FIFA 10 manager mode, you'll probably LOVE this (even though I haven't played it yet). I found FIFA 10's manager mode to be considerably worse than prior years.

:thumbup:

So... anyone interested in putting together an FBG EPL FM league?

I'll play Newcastle BTW.

Edited by The Z Machine

If you come across anything that seems to work let me know. He's roaming around my reserves now.
I don't think his potential is very high. He is a 2nd choice player on my Southampton save, but he's not really that great.

So... anyone interested in putting together an FBG EPL FM league?I'll play Newcastle BTW.

in

So... anyone interested in putting together an FBG EPL FM league?I'll play Newcastle BTW.

in
In, even though I don't get very in-depth with my training yet.I'm guessing Liverpool is accounted for. :shrug:

in
In, even though I don't get very in-depth with my training yet.I'm guessing Liverpool is accounted for. :yes:
I'll take someone else as long as you send me Meireles :lmao:

in
In, even though I don't get very in-depth with my training yet.I'm guessing Liverpool is accounted for. :yes:
I'll take someone else as long as you send me Meireles :lmao:
:lmao:

Went ahead and bought this. If it's half as much fun as it sounds, I think I'm gonna love it.

I'm interested in the EPL thing too. Depending on what teams others pick and how quickly I get the hang of this, I'd want either Arsenal or Aston Villa.

I have some traveling coming up so this may be a necessary purchase. If we're going with a league, I'm in for Everton.

So far this is what I have for the FM EPM FFA League:

Z Machine - Newcastle

Gator - Liverpool

Spartans - Arsenal (or Aston Villa)

Senor Schmutzig - Everton

njherdfan - Sunderland

jonessed - Tottenham

Most of the big name teams aren't taken. That's a good thing IMO. If we can get this to 10 players, that might be very nice.

I'll take the Villans if Brady wants Liverpool. I can try a new team out since I'm running Liverpool in my current sim.

Is the iphone version like the PC version at all?

I'll work up my Liverpool story later on when I get home, but I had to say I found this funny, as I signed this guy as well. He's becoming a force in the midfield, and belted in one from 30 yards out for his first goal in my last match.

in
In, even though I don't get very in-depth with my training yet.I'm guessing Liverpool is accounted for. :X
I'll take someone else as long as you send me Meireles :banned:
:kicksrock:
I would be in, but would want Liverpool as well. The only thing I can think of (this is the commish coming out of me) is to use a random number generator to determine a "draft" order, and then have people pick teams from there.

I would be in, but would want Liverpool as well. The only thing I can think of (this is the commish coming out of me) is to use a random number generator to determine a "draft" order, and then have people pick teams from there.

I like it. Probably the best way to do it.

How about the people that want a team that no one else wants, gets that team. The rest have to draft? I don't think it's fair for the people that are intentionally taking "lower" more balanced teams to have to compete with the posers that want ManU, Liverpool, Chelsea, et al. Edited by Senor Schmutzig

How about the people that want a team that no one else wants, gets that team. The rest have to draft? I don't think it's fair for the people that are intentionally taking "lower" teams to have to compete with the posers that want ManU, Liverpool, Chelsea, et al.
Now I REALLY want Liverpool just so I can beat you and Everton.... :shock: Edited by The Gator

Can't get the game to work on my computer. :goodposting:

OS Version? Hardware?You playing WSM or FM?

Is the iphone version like the PC version at all?

It's VERY stripped down.I might be persuaded to get in on this, but I can really only play at home on my old junky school laptop. I'm not even sure what version I have (I've bought two updates) This isn't FM online, right?

How about the people that want a team that no one else wants, gets that team. The rest have to draft? I don't think it's fair for the people that are intentionally taking "lower" more balanced teams to have to compete with the posers that want ManU, Liverpool, Chelsea, et al.
That's how real life is though. Everton doesn't have the resources of 'pool, but they can still whoop them the same.