What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 WSL #3 (1 Viewer)

Can someone remind me if a mis-pick is made, does the next person pick and the erant party jumps back in line as soons as he learns of it?

Commuterman would be on the clock until this afternoon, or do I go ahead and pick?

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Can someone remind me if a mis-pick is made, does the next person pick and the erant party jumps back in line as soons as he learns of it?Commuterman would be on the clock until this afternoon, or do I go ahead and pick?Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
The other leagues have been picking and the guy that messed up re-picks when he gets a chance.

Can someone remind me if a mis-pick is made, does the next person pick and the erant party jumps back in line as soons as he learns of it?Commuterman would be on the clock until this afternoon, or do I go ahead and pick?Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
The other leagues have been picking and the guy that messed up re-picks when he gets a chance.
I remember one wsl 3 draft where the next drafter picked immediately after the duplicate pick. He said he needed all the advantage he could get. :thumbup: I think alot of picks fell before the guy got back. Fond memories.

Thanks DY, I read the rules and it wasn't clearly stated about mistaken picks.16.06 Connor Barth Cin KI realize most think kicker is a waste to grab second prior to last rounds, but that is the position with least depth usually. Lots of uncertainty with kickers last couple of years, and Bengals will be dealing with new coach, probably new QB, probably lose TO, so may depend on field goals a bit. Barth has the long kick, so worth a pick upPM to the critic

Thanks DY, I read the rules and it wasn't clearly stated about mistaken picks.16.06 Connor Barth Cin KI realize most think kicker is a waste to grab second prior to last rounds, but that is the position with least depth usually. Lots of uncertainty with kickers last couple of years, and Bengals will be dealing with new coach, probably new QB, probably lose TO, so may depend on field goals a bit. Barth has the long kick, so worth a pick upPM to the critic
That's nice info about the Bengals, but he kicks for the Bucs.

That's nice info about the Bengals, but he kicks for the Bucs.
How totally funny, you are right of course. I was looking at the Bengals receiver corps (all taken) and then decided to get my K2. I am getting old enough to claim age-related cognitive decline.Nice catch norsemanI wear the bag :pickle:

16.11 Daniel Thomas, RB, Rookie

PMing next

Sorry for the delay guys. I was out running around, and tried to check in, but my phone died.

Ok since Joffer says to skip him for now...

16.16 Jerricho Cotchery, WR, NYJ

17.01 Leon Washington, RB, SEA

Sorry, picked and ran out the door myself this morning.

17.03 Josh Morgan WR SF

Not particularly thrilling, but he at least twice displayed minimal WR talent.

Users who are viewing this thread