What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 2 (1 Viewer)

I am going to be out for a little while this morning and will send my round 15 pick to renesauz and depeese. Brain cramp on the depeese, rene will be making the next two picks after his.

Last edited by a moderator:
15.15 Josh Brown PK STL

pm on the way and my 16th to dpeease please pm him when I am up

I left reaper in charge of my picks; I was at my wifes baby shower. I guess he was out too.

Checkings lists now

Can someone grab me 2 kickers with the next 2 picks? Use WSL1 as a guide...super busy this a.m. Thanks in advance.

Reaper said:
bostonfred said:
I left reaper in charge of my picks; I was at my wifes baby shower. I guess he was out too. Checkings lists now
:angry:Nice try.MEN don't go to baby Showers....
There was so much estrogen in that room, when my wife opened the cute baby outfits, I think I started ovulating.

17.6 TJ Housh

I can see jeter at the bottom of the page so I won't PM.
He's not there now. Maybe he has an always on connection. You are the biggest reason that drafts that started a week after us will finish a week before us.

In the time it took you to type you won't PM you could have.

Dont worry I'll do it for you.

gotta go ref....wont be back until about 10 mst....17th and 18th sent to Aaron...please pm him when I am up.....

thanks.......

If he is good enough for Lhucks to take in round 15 he should be a steal here.

David Gettis, Carolina

Users who are viewing this thread