What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 WSL# 3 (1 Viewer)

In an effort to get this done by the weekend, I'm going to give you some assistance here. Starting at 8am, everyone's clock is cut in half. At one pick every 2 hrs you should be done by Friday evening. If we're not on pace tomorrow night to meet that goal, I'll be halving it again. Because of the last minute clock change, everyone has 24 hrs from the last pick made to complete their draft.
So is time out for the critic at 10:00 or 12:00?Post says pick every two hours but half of a eight hour clock would be four hours. Also, do those on a short clock already have a shorter clock. Commuterman picks before me and clocked out in round 16 is the only reason I bring that up.

As I read BNBs post, Critic would be on a 2 hour clock. Red Zone is free to pick.

If anyone wants to send lists for this round or next, I'll be in the office for the next 10 hours.

As I read BNBs post, Critic would be on a 2 hour clock. Red Zone is free to pick. If anyone wants to send lists for this round or next, I'll be in the office for the next 10 hours.
I sent a PM to BnB for a clarification, so hopefully he will post. It is about 11 EST so it is splitting the difference.19.11 Jacksonville Jaguars DefPM to commuterman

In an effort to get this done by the weekend, I'm going to give you some assistance here. Starting at 8am, everyone's clock is cut in half. At one pick every 2 hrs you should be done by Friday evening. If we're not on pace tomorrow night to meet that goal, I'll be halving it again. Because of the last minute clock change, everyone has 24 hrs from the last pick made to complete their draft.
So is time out for the critic at 10:00 or 12:00?Post says pick every two hours but half of a eight hour clock would be four hours. Also, do those on a short clock already have a shorter clock. Commuterman picks before me and clocked out in round 16 is the only reason I bring that up.
It's a 4 hour clock.I figured with a 4 hour clock that you would average about a pick every 2 hours and finish by tomorrow evening. Sorry for the confusion.

first off, screw the fact that you guys announce a cut in half before my pick...classy.

Also its not in the rules u created, you should have stated clearly that you were adjusting clock and not do so before my pick. But whatever, its round 19.

Joe McKnight

Last edited by a moderator:
I see oldfatguy is in the house as well as kruppe. If you give give him a few extra minutes kruppe we might be able to avoid double picks. Be sure to pm the guy after as well as the guy on deck.

first off, screw the fact that you guys announce a cut in half before my pick...classy.Also its not in the rules u created, you should have stated clearly that you were adjusting clock and not do so before my pick. But whatever, its round 19.Joe McKnight
This is who I wanted. Damn!

20.06 Matt Flynn GB QB

Hoping he is traded to Tenn or elsewhere, never hope for an injury for a player to get opportunity.

Pm to the critic.

I'll be out today so I am leaving 2 picks since I am on deck. Take my first obviously if Critic doesn't select him.

1. I. Redman, RB Steelers (handcuff)

2. Maurice Morris RB Lions- Liked what I saw from him when given a chance. If Best goes down, Kevin Smith will have a hard time outrunning him with his health issues.

Please PM TL for me after Critics selection.

Okay, so I'm assuming Critic has timed out at noon (4 hr clock), so at

20.08 IWBACB selects I Redman RB PIT

at 20.09 TL selects D Butler, WR SEA

pm'ing.

first off, screw the fact that you guys announce a cut in half before my pick...classy.Also its not in the rules u created, you should have stated clearly that you were adjusting clock and not do so before my pick. But whatever, its round 19.Joe McKnight
Well at least this time he was aware of the shortened clock....

20.10 Seyi Ajirotutu, WR, SDC

More talent than opporunity at this point, but things could change quickly in San Diego.

Niuce draft - PM en route

20.07 Football Critic - owes a pick

20.11 Domination - timed out at 4:19

20.12 David Yudkin - went on the clock at 4:19

20.13 Restless Natives - on the clock at 8:19 at the latest.

20.14 Broadway G

20.15 Joffer

20.16 Sinrman

My apologies to those at the bottom that get stuck checking in tomorrow. I guess I should have cut the clocks again...didn't expect this much apathy finishing up.

Also, at this stage it's perfectly fine to post a pick list in this thread if you're not going to be around.

Devery Henderson - Dealt with my car being stolen this past week, my apologies for the timeouts, good thing it was the last few rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to be out the rest of the morning, so I'll list two in case Joffer snipes my first choice...

1) Anthony Gonzalez, WR, IND

-or-

2) Antonio Brown, WR, PIT

Ok, so Anthony Gonzalez, WR, IND for me! Thanks all! WSL might be my favorite survivor league, because it has a lot of "shots in the dark". Half your team might be free agents or injured by the start of the season, you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread