Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Addai's Adidas

We've cut the cable

Recommended Posts

Just now, NewlyRetired said:

Not yet.  The family is still slow to make the change.  Every time my wife sees news like Sony shutting down psvue, the clock seems to reset.

If I was on my own, I would have done this by now.

Understood, I looked at DirectvNow last year and the wife said it was too complex, YouTubeTV seems better. Only thing holding me back is I have a grandfathered DirecTV package that if I leave I can't close to again if I come back. My kids could care less, 100% of what my 13 year old watches is streaming outside a US Soccer game and my 16 year old is probably 90% streaming, he watches some NBA and MLB so they are used to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, snellman said:

Sling and Futbo are the only 2 other at this time.  

This sucks because the 3 main channels I watch are ESPN, NFL Network and Fox Sports North.  Currently, Futbo has NFL and FSN but no ESPN. Sling has ESPN and NFL network, but are in a spat with Fox sports (was not very impressed with the picture on Sling anyway). Youtube TV has Fox sports and ESPN but no NFL network. PSvue had all of the channels I wanted along with a good picture and dependable service.

This is a real bummer. Vue was the most expensive service, but still much cheaper than cable and had most of the channels we needed. Guess I’ll ride it out until it goes dark (football season will be over by then) and then try out YouTube. Hopefully one of the other services gets NFL Network and some of our other channels by the time next season starts. 

Edited by Man In The Box
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Man In The Box said:

This is a real bummer. Vue was the most expensive service, but still much cheaper than cable and had most of the channels we needed. Guess I’ll ride it out until it goes dark (football season will be over by then) and then try out YouTube. Hopefully one of the other services gets NFL Network and some of our other channels by the time next season starts. 

Sounds like from the notification, VUE will go dark end of January and last billing will be in December.  So basically, if you ride it out you get the last month free.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What am I missing about Sling?? Seems like the easy choice. Plenty of channels, RedZone, decent price. What's the catch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Payne said:

What am I missing about Sling?? Seems like the easy choice. Plenty of channels, RedZone, decent price. What's the catch?

I’ve never used it, but I heard the picture quality is pretty terrible with Sling. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Al Czervik said:

Sounds like from the notification, VUE will go dark end of January and last billing will be in December.  So basically, if you ride it out you get the last month free.

Good to know, thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Man In The Box said:

Good to know, thanks. 

Quote

"PlayStation Vue will continue to deliver live, On Demand and DVR programs until the service discontinuation date of January 30, 2020.
Subscribers will receive their final charge for PlayStation Vue in the month of December. Active paid subscribers will not be charged for the service after December 31, 2019."

Guess people could sign up and get a free month in January.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

Guess people could sign up and get a free month in January.

My charge always hit on the 29th and was up front for the next month I believe. So the December 29th charge will be the last one and cover you for January, is how I read it.

Edited by kneeshooter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone tried the Xfinity Streaming App from Comcast? I'm stuck with them for Internet, and I can add 125 channels for $20 more

Only 10 hrs on the DVR which stinks, but maybe I don't need it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kneeshooter said:

Anyone tried the Xfinity Streaming App from Comcast? I'm stuck with them for Internet, and I can add 125 channels for $20 more

Only 10 hrs on the DVR which stinks, but maybe I don't need it

Maybe not exactly what you mean, but I have the streaming app on my phone and it works fine.  I also have the xfinity app on a roku (so I don't have to pay the 2nd TV box rental fee) and that's seemed to work fine as well.  Hope to get another roku device during black Friday deals so I can have cable access on another TV without an additional monthly fee. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, kneeshooter said:

Anyone tried the Xfinity Streaming App from Comcast? I'm stuck with them for Internet, and I can add 125 channels for $20 more

Only 10 hrs on the DVR which stinks, but maybe I don't need it

FWIW - Last year we went from Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) to DTVN. It was great with low cost and pretty good service, but then they started raising their rates aggressively in last 12 months. About three months ago we switched to SpectrumTV which is their streaming service. Large number of channels similar to the cable service but streamed. We use SpectrumTV app on AppleTV devices and it works well. Still have some pixilation for brief periods about 2-3 times per week. Can access it on iphone or ipad remotely and works fine...just don't have local channels. We also have a SpectrumTV box for DVR capabilities and it works well. Assume (maybe wrongly) Xfinity Streaming might be similar as cable companies need to compete with the streaming services. Probably can try for a week or two for free and even if you sign up, probably can cancel any month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Man In The Box said:

I’ve never used it, but I heard the picture quality is pretty terrible with Sling. 

Pretty much. And not a fan of their interface, personally. I've been testing it the last month mainly because of the NFL Network, but won't renew. 

HULU Live is way better. Just don't get NFL Network on that. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Phil Elliott said:

FWIW - Last year we went from Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) to DTVN. It was great with low cost and pretty good service, but then they started raising their rates aggressively in last 12 months. About three months ago we switched to SpectrumTV which is their streaming service. Large number of channels similar to the cable service but streamed. We use SpectrumTV app on AppleTV devices and it works well. Still have some pixilation for brief periods about 2-3 times per week. Can access it on iphone or ipad remotely and works fine...just don't have local channels. We also have a SpectrumTV box for DVR capabilities and it works well. Assume (maybe wrongly) Xfinity Streaming might be similar as cable companies need to compete with the streaming services. Probably can try for a week or two for free and even if you sign up, probably can cancel any month.

I'll give Comcast kudos in this regard - they are far more flexible when it comes to adding/deleting services. As long as you keep one service (and I have no other option for internet) you can cancel with no early term charge (and yes I have that in writing).

Paying $140 for 100 mbps Internet + Vue w/Redzone right now, 2 year deal is $105 for year 1, $125 year 2 for twice as many channels but less DVR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Man In The Box said:

I’ve never used it, but I heard the picture quality is pretty terrible with Sling. 

I think the biggest knock on Sling is the lack of local networks.  You will still need a good antenna and be in a good area that can receive these "antenna" channels.

With DirecTV Now, you can stream the local networks so you never have to worry about them coming in or not with an antenna.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have been on a free trial of Hulu live and really like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2019 at 1:06 PM, Peak said:

Maybe bc it's a horrible service.  They dropped channels from the initial package and then raised the prices.  On top of that, their Customer Service isn't integrated with normal DTV, so you have to do mainly everything online - yet they aren't as transparent with that information.  It's one of the worst services I've tried/used.

I just received a letter that our service price is getting increased to $60/month.

The original draw of switching over from DishNetwork to DirectTVNow was the $35/month service and that this price would be grandfathered in and would never increase.  What a load of crap.  All they do is take $25 off the ever increasing top-line price.  Eff these guys.

Wondering if the switch to YouTubeTV is worth it?  May have to explore what Xfinity can offer as we pay $110/mo. for high-speed internet at the moment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Man In The Box said:

I’ve never used it, but I heard the picture quality is pretty terrible with Sling. 

Agreed. It buffers way too much even at lower quality settings. I have it until the 15th and was using it while SFU came back from the dead. It’s okay, but overall quality is meh.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate the feedback about Sling. Guess that makes sense now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used YouTubeTV last night for the first night of my free trial. Quality was impressive, no buffering or issues. Only slight annoyance was when you click a program from the guide it takes 10 or 15 seconds to start playing. Want to try it this weekend with it streaming on two devices and the kids on the xbox playing online, last night I was the only one home.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I am moving back into the land of civilization within a month when our kitchen reno is finished. Right now we are sporting Netflix/Prime & a Verizon Jetpack Unlimited Data for internet. This is huge in this area that doesn't have much traffic to get prioritized. We are moving to the only area with gigabit available and will have access to cable tv again, right now we are in the sticks. The wife wants the bells and whistles and never looks at rices but will go with what I decide as I usually just have to show her the savings over a year and then we spend half of it on something nice. I have used At&T, Verizon, Comcast, Wave and others in the Norcal area in the past so I have experience doing the juggle.

CurrentTV/Internet: Netflix & Prime / Verizon(20/15mbps unlimited hotspot) In our area of the country, this is priceless gold and will probably never be canceling the service as my parents are offering double to let them use it after I'm done. The service was only offered for 2-3 months and the other options around them in the area is At&t dsl 1.5mbps(that is VERY spotty) for double the price. 😭

Must Haves: Netflix/Prime

Options: Hulu Live (we have used before and enjoyed) w/ Comcast Cable internet. Probably a moderate version but I hate hate hate how they do the promo prices and then jack them up after a year.

Wife Wants: Gigabit Comcast with the full TV spread. The gigabit may happen but I'm always 🙄 of the promo vs long term price as we plan to use the service for 5-7 years. We can probably do lesser internet but since we both game, we need at least 1000 GBs or unlimited a month. Any opinions? I'm gonna go through and revisit a lot of pages now. 

Edited by madshot31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GOOGLE FIBER 1000 MBS is now live in my neighborhood....  $70/month   or $50 for 100 MBS.  Did a major campaign in my area.

We plan to make the change to Google Fiber soon... looking at streaming options...

Currently >$230 for Time Warner (now Spectrum) 300 and spoty wifi service in house.. actual download speeds 60-70 MBS.  We have multiple devices so it lags. 

Extra $90 Google TV but they are not promoting that....  they recommend streaming services.

 

 

OK.. so questions:  How does Roku Ultra streaming device compare to others?  

And how does everybody view Hulu Live vs Sling (Orange & Blue with $10 sports pkg)?

I saw several "picture quality issue posts" on Sling, but was that related to Sling or other issues? 

Sling TV offers NFLN, MLB, RZ, Fox Sports & SECN  from Blue & Orange + $10 Sports Pkg = $50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Birdie048 said:

OK.. so questions:  How does Roku Ultra streaming device compare to others?  

Interested in this too.  Planning to upgrade our main family room device from a second gen fire stick to something with a better processor, etc (and plan to connect it via ethernet).  Hoping to purchase during a good black Friday deal.  

Been trying to decide between Fire TV Cube or Roku Ultra.  Curious if anyone has a preference for one over the other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 1:55 PM, Al Czervik said:

Interested in this too.  Planning to upgrade our main family room device from a second gen fire stick to something with a better processor, etc (and plan to connect it via ethernet).  Hoping to purchase during a good black Friday deal.  

Been trying to decide between Fire TV Cube or Roku Ultra.  Curious if anyone has a preference for one over the other?

Well, picked up the Roku Ultra at Target ($20 off plus the 5% Target Card discount), and played with it all weekend..

Overall, good options.  The only main issue is jumping from channel to channel... not easy 1 button flip.  Have to go to "recent" and scroll and select... then lose 5-6 sec while it is loading... allowed to rewind easy enough, but the remote is not intuitive.  Needs a little time to understand how to use it best.  

Set up Hulu, Netflix & Prime accounts.  Lots of options.  Paid the extra $10 for storage & no commercials on Hulu, but still there when show was "on demand" and not recorded... no biggie.

Overall, happy with Roku Ultra.  The Voice control/selection was really nice.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually considering going back to cable.  We are currently on PSVUE, but with the news of them discontinuing it I have started to look at other options.  I am pretty much the only person in my house that watches live TV and my required channels are ESPN, Fox sports channels and NFL network.  Of the the streaming services out there, PS vue is the only one that has all 3. Sling normally would, but Dish is currently in a spat with the Fox Sports channels.  We just moved and switched internet providers, so I was looking this weekend and our Internet provider has a special bundle with internet and cable that would cost me $12 per month more than I am currently paying for internet and PS vue.  I never thought I would go back after convincing my wife to drop directv, but it is looking like I may go back to the dark side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YouTube tv is the best version of cable or streaming I’ve ever seen. No brainer to get rid of cable, it’s awful compared to this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 10:55 AM, Birdie048 said:

GOOGLE FIBER 1000 MBS is now live in my neighborhood....  $70/month   or $50 for 100 MBS.  Did a major campaign in my area.

 

We pay $50 a month for the Google fiber 100MBS. We do have the 1000MBS available.

I have 3 kids who are always streaming SOMETHING while I am watching a game in the garage while my wife is also watching something up in our bedroom. So far the 100MBS has been fine and we'll probably  stay with it. 

The only thing I say is the router they supply is not that great (mainly coverage in the far reaches of my house, which is only an 1800 square foot home, albeit a split level home) - I'll be looking to upgrade that soon. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

We pay $50 a month for the Google fiber 100MBS. We do have the 1000MBS available.

I have 3 kids who are always streaming SOMETHING while I am watching a game in the garage while my wife is also watching something up in our bedroom. So far the 100MBS has been fine and we'll probably  stay with it. 

The only thing I say is the router they supply is not that great (mainly coverage in the far reaches of my house, which is only an 1800 square foot home, albeit a split level home) - I'll be looking to upgrade that soon. 

Google WiFi. YWIA.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

Google WiFi. YWIA.

Yeah, I've looked at that. Not sure I care enough to spend that kind of dough. Still on the fence. May try and find that Costco deal you posted about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Yeah, I've looked at that. Not sure I care enough to spend that kind of dough. Still on the fence. May try and find that Costco deal you posted about.

You can probably get by with 2 and definitely enough with 3.

3 pack for $228 after coupon after the coupon. 

Same thing but with 2 plugs for $10 more

And I've never heard of this place, but 3 pack for $208 here

If you wait for Black Friday, you might be able to get it under $200.  Prior to this, I never used to spend more than $30-40 for a router.  This thing is night and day.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 1:19 PM, kneeshooter said:

Anyone tried the Xfinity Streaming App from Comcast? I'm stuck with them for Internet, and I can add 125 channels for $20 more

Only 10 hrs on the DVR which stinks, but maybe I don't need it

Oh...the thread police are going to be here shortly...tread lightly!!!!!

I have this.  Works well on my Hulu and the interface is actually pretty decent as well.  And most everything you'd want to record is provided on demand so I haven't had a major issue with 10 hours (I think mine is 20) would be a major issue for you.

Edited by The Commish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 12:22 PM, matttyl said:

Maybe not exactly what you mean, but I have the streaming app on my phone and it works fine.  I also have the xfinity app on a roku (so I don't have to pay the 2nd TV box rental fee) and that's seemed to work fine as well.  Hope to get another roku device during black Friday deals so I can have cable access on another TV without an additional monthly fee. 

what does the app on the roku allow you to access?  Just live content?  DVR/Cloud DVR or whatever they offer now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sho nuff said:

what does the app on the roku allow you to access?  Just live content?  DVR/Cloud DVR or whatever they offer now?

Everything.  There might be some on demand stuff not available, but that's it.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, sho nuff said:

what does the app on the roku allow you to access?  Just live content?  DVR/Cloud DVR or whatever they offer now?

Live content, and stuff that you have saved on another Xfinity DVR in the same house.  What that means is that you still have to have an Xfinity DVR in the house somewhere (you can't replace all the units in the house).  You can't watch pay per view stuff, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, matttyl said:

Live content, and stuff that you have saved on another Xfinity DVR in the same house.  What that means is that you still have to have an Xfinity DVR in the house somewhere (you can't replace all the units in the house).  You can't watch pay per view stuff, though. 

Nice though...keeps from having to rent another box from them.

We already have a Roku Ultra.  So that would allow my kids to access DVR content through the app?  Sounds good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Nice though...keeps from having to rent another box from them.

We already have a Roku Ultra.  So that would allow my kids to access DVR content through the app?  Sounds good.

Yup, it should.  We currently just have a roku stick, which from time to time has to be reset for the wifi to work properly.  Not sure if it's the hardward (the roku) or the software (the beta app) that's causing the issues.  We'll likely upgrade to an ultra to see if that does it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, matttyl said:

Yup, it should.  We currently just have a roku stick, which from time to time has to be reset for the wifi to work properly.  Not sure if it's the hardward (the roku) or the software (the beta app) that's causing the issues.  We'll likely upgrade to an ultra to see if that does it. 

Also good to know as we may be allowing our son to put a TV in his room and he could be able to watch normal content without a cable box(when we built the house we purposefully did not put cable jacks in the kids rooms thinking we would not allow them to have TVs in their room...now, of course, he is in there watching netflix on an Ipad anyway).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 8:15 PM, Osaurus said:
On 10/31/2019 at 11:01 AM, Man In The Box said:

I’ve never used it, but I heard the picture quality is pretty terrible with Sling. 

Agreed. It buffers way too much even at lower quality settings. I have it until the 15th and was using it while SFU came back from the dead. It’s okay, but overall quality is meh.

Funny, my experience has been the opposite.  Sling has been far better in the pic & buffering than DTVN.  I've had zero issue with Sling.

I don't mind using the antenna for locals - the pic is phenomenal and has been rock solid reliability.  

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, gianmarco said:
22 hours ago, ChiefD said:

Yeah, I've looked at that. Not sure I care enough to spend that kind of dough. Still on the fence. May try and find that Costco deal you posted about.

You can probably get by with 2 and definitely enough with 3.

3 pack for $228 after coupon after the coupon. 

Same thing but with 2 plugs for $10 more

And I've never heard of this place, but 3 pack for $208 here

If you wait for Black Friday, you might be able to get it under $200.  Prior to this, I never used to spend more than $30-40 for a router.  This thing is night and day.

I'll pile on and say its well worth the $.  

Don't read this google, but I'd spend way more on it if I had to

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 1:22 PM, matttyl said:

Maybe not exactly what you mean, but I have the streaming app on my phone and it works fine.  I also have the xfinity app on a roku (so I don't have to pay the 2nd TV box rental fee) and that's seemed to work fine as well.  Hope to get another roku device during black Friday deals so I can have cable access on another TV without an additional monthly fee. 

Interesting... I use the stream app all the time. I download my recorded shows to take with me...

It never dawned on me to drop most of my cable boxes and just use the app... yes I still overpay for cable and LOVE IT   :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, belljr said:

Interesting... I use the stream app all the time. I download my recorded shows to take with me...

It never dawned on me to drop most of my cable boxes and just use the app... yes I still overpay for cable and LOVE IT   :)

Not sure how much you are overpaying anymore.  I keep reading the thread and know friends who cut the cable to save money.  Then I ask what they use and they mention multiple streaming options plus add ons and by the time you add up what they pay in those, they are paying about the same thing I am for Direct or others with Xfinity.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, belljr said:

Interesting... I use the stream app all the time. I download my recorded shows to take with me...

It never dawned on me to drop most of my cable boxes and just use the app... yes I still overpay for cable and LOVE IT   :)

You must do so with Roku units (and newer ones).  It's the Xfinity app, and it's in beta currently.  They may start charging for it, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Not sure how much you are overpaying anymore.  I keep reading the thread and know friends who cut the cable to save money.  Then I ask what they use and they mention multiple streaming options plus add ons and by the time you add up what they pay in those, they are paying about the same thing I am for Direct or others with Xfinity.

The cable box in our bedroom we were paying $6 a month for I think - and it was replaced with a roku.  Also, the roku allowed us to watch recorded shows, which the previous one didn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, matttyl said:

You must do so with Roku units (and newer ones).  It's the Xfinity app, and it's in beta currently.  They may start charging for it, though. 

well i dont pay for any boxes technically - I have my original bundle price but is that App different then this app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xfinity.cloudtvr&hl=en_US

Edited by belljr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, belljr said:

well i dont pay for any boxes technically - I have my original bundle price but is that App different then this app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xfinity.cloudtvr&hl=en_US

It's a different app, yes.  I don't know anything about the google play store.  I mean I have that app on my apple iphone, and it works fine - but doesn't work on my TV.  For the TV, I use this one....https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activate-xfinity-tv-app-on-roku

Better link here - https://channelstore.roku.com/details/123132/xfinity-stream-beta

Edited by matttyl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, matttyl said:

It's a different app, yes.  I don't know anything about the google play store.  I mean I have that app on my apple iphone, and it works fine - but doesn't work on my TV.  For the TV, I use this one....https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activate-xfinity-tv-app-on-roku

Better link here - https://channelstore.roku.com/details/123132/xfinity-stream-beta

Thanks.  Its the "same APP" but looks like they are releasing it for Roku.    I mean I can stream live TV on my phone or PC and chromecast it... etc

So same but different :)

Edited by belljr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, belljr said:

Thanks.  Its the "same APP" but looks like they are releasing it for Roku.    I mean I can stream live TV on my phone or PC and chromecast it... etc

So same but different :)

Can you steam DVR'd content?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, matttyl said:

Can you steam DVR'd content?

Yes, I can stream and/or download (can stream via cell 4g also),  also live tv (with limitations) and some on demand

And now the lawsuit is settled I can set recordings and stuff, again.   They took this away when getting sued by Tivo

If I'm at home - I will log in via PC and stream to my projector while the cable box is on a different channel to due full screen Picture in Picture

Edited by belljr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some older streaming devices will lose the ability to to access Netflix come December 1st. Link

My Roku is older, but I can't recall the model. I think it's a 3 (which isn't on the list linked above). Is there anyway I can tell without pulling everything apart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Email I received today:

Quote

Hi CM,

We’re reaching out to let you know that the price of your Hulu + Live TV plan will increase from $44.99/month to $54.99/month on Wednesday, December 18, 2019.

Looks like I've got a couple weeks if I want to check out season 3 of Handmaid's tale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.