Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Addai's Adidas

We've cut the cable

23 hours ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Email I received today:

Looks like I've got a couple weeks if I want to check out season 3 of Handmaid's tale. 

I have Hulu live and it works well with multiple TVs and devises at one time.  How many can you use with YoutubeTV?

1 minute ago, schlesinj said:

I have Hulu live and it works well with multiple TVs and devises at one time.  How many can you use with YoutubeTV?

I think 3 or 4 at one time. Pretty much unlimited how many different tablets/TVs you can have it set up on. 

With the news of PSvue Shutting down, I decided to give youtubeTV a try.  Of the other providers, it came the closest to having the channels I wanted, the only one missing is NFL network, plus it had the channels the wife wanted which is a plus.   So far, I am pleased with it. The picture on my local channels is much better than it was on PSvue and picture quality in general is good.  I guess I will just have to watch NFL network on my phone because the picture on Sling was not to my liking at all and Futbo TV does not have ESPN or most of the channels the wife watches.

3 hours ago, snellman said:

With the news of PSvue Shutting down, I decided to give youtubeTV a try.  Of the other providers, it came the closest to having the channels I wanted, the only one missing is NFL network, plus it had the channels the wife wanted which is a plus.   So far, I am pleased with it. The picture on my local channels is much better than it was on PSvue and picture quality in general is good.  I guess I will just have to watch NFL network on my phone because the picture on Sling was not to my liking at all and Futbo TV does not have ESPN or most of the channels the wife watches.

FYI on NFL Network, if you have Amazon Prime they show all the Thursday night games on Prime video.

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

FYI on NFL Network, if you have Amazon Prime they show all the Thursday night games on Prime video.

The hard thing with Youtube TV (I have it) is no RedZone Channel.

On 11/15/2019 at 1:23 PM, CletiusMaximus said:

Email I received today:

Looks like I've got a couple weeks if I want to check out season 3 of Handmaid's tale. 

Yup off to YouTube tv on dec 18

11 hours ago, whoknew said:

The hard thing with Youtube TV (I have it) is no RedZone Channel.

Yes I am really hoping they get that sorted out before next season. 

• Like 1

Received the notice that Hulu live is going up $10 so gonna move back to YouTubetv after this month. If they go up in price then screw network tv and I'll jump to Philo and just get an antenna for the upstairs tv. As much as I like the services with the DVR I'll just find the stuff I can't get on Philo and stream from my phone to the Roku, which isn't much.

I know this has been answered many times in here, but I just don't have the time to sort through it. Would apprecaite Cliff notes please.

I have finally decided to go all in here.

Using Xfinity for internet

Daughters really only watch Netflix and would like Disney+

YouTube TV for locals?

**Want to stop renting modem. What is the modem to go after? 4 of us in the household. Will have three Roku's and a Firestick and the Xbox using WiFi. 

Tired of spending more than I have to for crap we don't watch.

Thanks!