What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty League w/ college players needs 2 for dispersal (1 Viewer)

GreatAmericanFF

Footballguy
We need two dispersal draft owners for the following dynasty league: Great American Collegians Dynasty League. League fee is $100 due via LeagueSafe. The highlights of the available teams include Adrian Peterson, Felix Jones, Jonathan Stewart, Matt Stafford, Ryan Matthews, Kenny Britt, Mike Williams (SEA), Matt Ryan, Sam Bradford, CJ Spiller, Brandon Jacobs, Ryan Grant, Steve Smith (NYG), Chris Cooley, and Carson Palmer. The college rosters include Dion Lewis, Ryan Broyles, Rueben Randle, DeVier Posey, Jake Locker, and Michael Floyd. The teams are drafting out of the 1.4 and the other out of the 1.6 in the rookie and college draft. Please view the league site for all of the details including offseason schedule etc. All funds are held in LeagueSafe. This is an active league. We were already working on our offseason schedule when we had an owner drop out at the last minute. So, we are looking for an owner who is interested in an active year round league. Please contact me if interested. Dispersal draft will start 1-2 days after new owners are paid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking to fill this opening
This is one of my favorite leagues. Its a standard dynasty league with a "college" twist. Every August we hold a 3 round college player draft so every team will have(unless traded) three college players. College stats DO NOT count, all players are placed on your taxi squad. You are able to activate your players once they are NFL drafted.Great bunch of owners and Matt is a top notch commish. I have always received timely payouts and we do use leaguesafe. Allen

Still need two owners who are looking to get involved right away. Dispersal draft will be held as soon as we get two new owners on board. Then we have our rookie draft in mid-late May followed by waivers throughout the summer and then the college player draft in August.

I could see myself signing up for one of these teams...

Are the draft picks (1.4,1.6, etc) themselves draftable in the dispersal draft?

'Redmen62 said:
I could see myself signing up for one of these teams...Are the draft picks (1.4,1.6, etc) themselves draftable in the dispersal draft?
Redmen-I play in the league and it is a solid bunch of owners. And yes the draft picks are available via the dispersal draft.

How active are the owners w/ trading, particularly in the offseason? My other two leagues basically go dormant until August, I'd love to have a league with a bit more of a year-round feel.

How active are the owners w/ trading, particularly in the offseason? My other two leagues basically go dormant until August, I'd love to have a league with a bit more of a year-round feel.
We havent had much activity this off-season but I think thats because we were looking for new owners. Once we replace two non active owners with active ones we will pick up considerably.

That's right. Since we have had to fill spots, things have slowed down. However, typically we will open trading in February, start rule change proposals in March, have the rookie draft in May, waivers all summer, and then the college player draft in August. It's a pretty active schedule.

I would also agree that the level of trading will pick up with two active owners.

i am interested....whats roster requirements and scoring? Couldn't really find that on the website. I'm only in one dynasty and we do that through message boards in the offseason then yahoo everyyear when it comes out. Id love to get into a second dynasty though

'Khalua83 said:
i am interested....whats roster requirements and scoring? Couldn't really find that on the website. I'm only in one dynasty and we do that through message boards in the offseason then yahoo everyyear when it comes out. Id love to get into a second dynasty though
Khalua,All roster requirements, scoring and league rules are located on the website. Click the report tab at the top of the page and then rules.

I am down, not sure what the dispersal draft means though..I would take team 1 available if that would be cool. Let me know what I would need to do. I am very active in the one dynasty leauge I am in. I try to make trades and am active year round. Plus I can pay today, tomorrow or whenever.

scratch that last comment, i read about the draft. so it would be me and another guy drafting those players/picks till we get a full roster. sounds fun

scratch that last comment, i read about the draft. so it would be me and another guy drafting those players/picks till we get a full roster. sounds fun
Sounds good Khalua. The commissioner's name is Matt. He started this thread if you want to send him a PM. I will also make sure he contacts you.

good to go, now we just need one more. I can pretty much do the dispersal whenever we find someone so just keep me updated.

What the heck, I'll take the other spot in the dispersal draft. I'm also ready to draft whenever, just send me the leaguesafe info.

Nice to have you aboard Redmen. I know Matt (commissioner) has limited FBG acesss at work but I will email him and get you your invite to the league and leaguesafe tonight.

glad to see that last spot filled. I am in front of a computer most the day at work, and I can check online very often when I am at home. So either email me or lets start a post on the leauge site to start this draft. How do we decide order between me and redmen? Shotgun on first! Does that work?

Users who are viewing this thread