What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 PDSL Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Captains - BSS 24, Gamma 24?, Radballs 24?, BnB

Post in this thread if you want in. The captains will then draft their leaguemates and assign them draft positions. Draft will start on April 4th and will be completed by the end of Wed April 27th. Clock will be off for Easter Sunday. If needed, I will implement an accelerated clock during the draft to meet this timeframe for completion.

If there's enough interest in the signup thread, one or two of the leagues may go 24 rounds deep and have a 4 hour clock during the weekdays. If you are interested in a 24 rd league, post "IN 24". This doesn't guarantee you a slot, just puts you on the list of people interested.

24 round owners

1 BroadwayG

2 Nugget

3 krsone21

4 Steel Dillo

5 Shadowfax

6 Yellow Line

7 Jeter23

8 Aaron Rudnicki

9 FUBAR

10 Rudy

11 David Yudkin

12 Sinrman

13 Jeff Pasquino

14 Pictus Cat

15 Crippler

16 Norseman

17 Fullback Fro

18 rzrback27

19 Duckboy

20 monobrown

21 Reaper

22 Stikin Ref

23 Sigmond Bloom

24 Valence

25 HellToupee

26 Commuterman

27 Football Critic

28 Atomic Punk

29 eakfootball

30 kruppe

31 rc94

32 Shadowmaster

33 Orgazmo

34 Getintothemix

35 Ghost of Bill Walsh

36 Team Legacy

37 Andy Dufrense

standard owners

1 Fiddles

didn't mention preference

1 Busman

2 Old Milwuakee

3 Renesauz

4 HitnRun

5 Twilight

6 dpeease

7 BroadwayG

Last edited by a moderator:
IN 24 or standard.

Those getting into the 24 round, 4 clock timer, should be those willing to do PM's to make their picks.

Last edited by a moderator:
In willing to do either, but have a question on the four hour clock... is it still off for eight hours during the middle of the night?

In willing to do either, but have a question on the four hour clock... is it still off for eight hours during the middle of the night?
Yes. Reverts to 8 hours on weekends. More specically doubles on weekends. For instance if someone misses a weekday pick their clock would be reduced to 2 hours but would expand back to 4 hr on the weekends.Regarding straddle clocks...Friday to Saturday: If someone goes on the clock between 8:01 PM EDT and 12 midnite, their clock would resume with the balance of the 4 hours begining at 8 am.Sunday to Monday: If someone goes on the clock between 8:01 PM EDT and 12 midnite, they would inherit a 4 hour clock starting at 8 am.One rule change/clarification for this event only. I'm installing a proxy pick rule. Best way I can explain this is to give an example.Draft is at 18.5 midday Wednesday. BnB drafts at 18.7 and now has a one hour clock after being late on two picks. BSS drafts at 18.8 and has a full 4 hr clock. BnB pms a list of three valid players to BSS and annouces in the draft thread that he has proxied his picks to BSS. After the 18.6 pick is made, BSS goes on the clock at 18.8 and BnB's time is skipped. Three things can now happened.1. BSS shows up within 4 hours and makes BnB's pick as well as his.2. BnB shows up within BSS's 4 hour window and can make his pick. BSS's 4 hour window remains the same.3. Neither shows up during BSS's 4 hour window. BSS's future clock is reduced in half. BnB's future clock remains the same. BnB can draft a make up pick from the available players (if the players on his list are gone too bad). BSS can make a make up pick but has the responsibility to check BnB's proxy for BnB's first.You can only proxy to the drafter after you (or the one after them if they have already proxied) but are welcome to leave lists with anyone (you will go on the draft clock at your pick). If you decide to proxy, it's your responsibility to forward any proxy picks that have been sent to you already. It's also your responsibility not to proxy to someone who has already proxied their pick and won't be back.Hopefully this make sense. With the shortened clock I can see instances where people know they won't be around and would like to cover themselves as well as not hold up the draft.

Yeppers, IF BSS drafts me and if he makes a definitive clock statement.

I won't play with BostonFred as a Draft mate, not as if BSS would draft this guy.

24 OK.

:tumbleweed:

I will only draft IF I can decide the draft order to the nearest turn an three before me....side of crab legs.

I won't play with BostonFred as a Draft mate, not as if BSS would draft this guy.

24 OK.

Does anyone else have a problem with Toads participating? He might quit.

'BusMan said:

24 OK.

Does anyone else have a problem with Toads participating? He might quit.
I thought he was banned anyway?
I thought people who bail on drafts are banned for one year. And if for some reason he isn't, I do have a problem with him participating. Things haven't changed. There isn't a manual or rulebook. He's already making stipulations. Seriously, who wouldn't be surprised if he bails again when things don't run as he think they should?

24 OK.

Don't worry, I won't join this or any more of these leagues. I thought your manifesto was totally normal, too. Please don't kill me or anyone else. I have a family.

Users who are viewing this thread