Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BassNBrew

2011 PDSL Sign Up Thread

Just pm'd about 20 people. Sorry if I pm'd you and you are already signed up. Once we get to 48 people we'll setup the leagues.

Looks like 2 24 rd leagues and 1 standard league.

gonna pass on this one.....seems work and other duties will be in the way.

ETA....if someone needs a fill in or to make a pick or 2....i can probably help there.

If any spots are left I'd like to be considered.

In for a 24 if there's room.

Can someone send me a PM if I get in. Thanks.

:football: hopin that bass can get us all here say monday for the team draft.what works best for me is normal business hours 8am - 4pm est.

Hopefully Monday, but may be Tuesday. I'll be withdrawning as a captain so we'll roll with three leagues. I roll dice to see which captains get which type of league. 2 will be 24 rds, 1 will be 20 rd.

Laughing at us getting psyched for this potential exercise in futility if there is a lockout.

:football: hopin that bass can get us all here say monday for the team draft.what works best for me is normal business hours 8am - 4pm est.

Hopefully Monday, but may be Tuesday. I'll be withdrawning as a captain so we'll roll with three leagues. I roll dice to see which captains get which type of league. 2 will be 24 rds, 1 will be 20 rd.
dont forget 4 hour clock

Laughing at us getting psyched for this potential exercise in futility if there is a lockout.

No biggie, there will be football agian one day, right?Heck if the dont have a 2011 season it will be a real hoot seeing who suvives after all this

bustin out a new box of pro V's....let's tee that #### up.....! :popcorn:

:thumbup: What Stinkin Ref said. Ready to get rolling. :football:

is there a rulebook for reference??

Details, details, details.....Picky, picky, picky.....Don't forget to ask about selective clock enforcement while you're at it.....as in the "agreeement to honor" clause. :boxing::tumbleweed:

Details, details, details.....Picky, picky, picky.....Don't forget to ask about selective clock enforcement while you're at it.....as in the "agreeement to honor" clause. :boxing::tumbleweed:
Rules1. Don't be a quitter or whiner.2. Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.3. Reference the pinned post at the top of the forum.4. Don't be a quitter or whiner.5. See rules #1 and #4.

Rules1. Don't be a quitter or whiner.2. Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.3. Reference the pinned post at the top of the forum.4. Don't be a quitter or whiner.5. See rules #1 and #4.
Classic