What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rebecca Black's Friday. A voice of the new generation (1 Viewer)

Saw this the other day on Tosh.0's blog. Her voice might be one of the most grating things that I've ever heard. And the lyrics? Holy #*(&.

This chick and Kim Kardashian need to collaborate on a song.

They both have tremendous vocal abilities, know the days of the week and have profound messages to convey lyrically.

Smash hit.

In the top 100 of all songs on iTunes right now. :lmao:

How do you think she even feels about that? Knowing that she's SO bad that enough people have bought her song on iTunes to laugh at her to put her in the top 100 songs sold? Because everyone is laughing at you, and yet you have a pretty big selling song on iTunes?

I take heart in the fact that if I can just manage to teach my daughters a little bit of work ethic and manners, they are going to be in the top 1% of their generation. Of course we'll be a colony of China by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
She should start dating that Cody Simpson guy that was posted a while back. Their offspring would rule the world.

In the top 100 of all songs on iTunes right now. :lmao:How do you think she even feels about that? Knowing that she's SO bad that enough people have bought her song on iTunes to laugh at her to put her in the top 100 songs sold? Because everyone is laughing at you, and yet you have a pretty big selling song on iTunes?
I don't know how she feels about it, but if it were me, I'd be damn excited and working on my follow-up trainwreck.

In the top 100 of all songs on iTunes right now. :lmao:How do you think she even feels about that? Knowing that she's SO bad that enough people have bought her song on iTunes to laugh at her to put her in the top 100 songs sold? Because everyone is laughing at you, and yet you have a pretty big selling song on iTunes?
I don't know how she feels about it, but if it were me, I'd be damn excited and working on my follow-up trainwreck.
Gonna be hard to top "Friday" in terms of songsmanship.

Gonna be hard to top "Friday" in terms of songsmanship.
She could sing a song about which bathroom stall to choose.

I take heart in the fact that if I can just manage to teach my daughters a little bit of work ethic and manners, they are going to be in the top 1% of their generation. Of course we'll be a colony of China by then.
Hmmm.. I'm going the other route. I've got a small studio set up in my basement.

Hmmm.. I'm going the other route. I've got a small studio set up in my basement.
Let's pool our resources and if it works for one of us we can share. That way we've got our bases covered and can live out our golden years in the Bahamas! :hifive: .

I dont know what the problem is. This song is infinitely better than the Decemberists, Fleet Foxes, Black Keys or whatever other garage band that nobody has ever heard of you guys do these stupid desert island drafts about.

Let's pool our resources and if it works for one of us we can share. That way we've got our bases covered and can live out our golden years in the Bahamas! :hifive: .
Cool.I'll let you know when we need lyrics.My girl just turned 3 last week and she's doing well on her vocals so far. Her dance moves are killer though - I have no idea where she gets these moves from. We were at a place this weekend where they let the kids up on stage and dance and she kicked mommy and daddy off cuz we were cramping her style.She gets on the floor and break dances :shrug: That must come from the Fresh Beat Band.

Made the top 100 on iTunes. The song is pretty terrible, but it has enough beat and melody that I suspect it's going to be a big hit.

Kicking in the front seat, sitting in the back seat, gotta make up my mind which seat to take...

AWESOME.

'Buck Bradcanon said:
I dont know what the problem is. This song is infinitely better than the Decemberists, Fleet Foxes, Black Keys or whatever other garage band that nobody has ever heard of you guys do these stupid desert island drafts about.
That is really bad bait there pal

Isit possible this is a parody of bad kid based music? Meaning the lyrics and singing are so insipid, it is merely pointing out the ridiculuousness of the whole genre?

It's not much worse than half the pop music out there, or anything Fred Durst as written.

Users who are viewing this thread