What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Fantasy Site for hosting a Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

orangecrush15

Footballguy
My buddies and I are starting up a dynasty league, and as the commissioner, I'm trying to find a site that is easy to use, but still deep and conducive to running a good dynasty league. We're going to be doing an auction for the start-up rosters, so if there was a way to do a live auction online like ESPN offers the would be great. Some other things we want is flexible roster sizes, blind-bidding waivers, and a taxi squad. I've always liked ESPN's stuff, and the fact that they offer free live auctions is very appealing, because then I won't have to enter the rosters for all the teams. But I would guess ESPN isn't very deep, and probably doesn't have the more sophisticated options that make a dynasty league fun. MFL seems great, but I'm not crazy about paying 70 bucks just have a site that just hosts our league. Basically we're looking for a site that offers free or relatively inexpensive hosting, but is still very dynasty-friendly. Any help/insights would be appreciated!

One thing to consider with MFL's price. Yes it's $70 starting out. If you're a FBG member they generally have a $10 discount. There is also a discount for having multiple leagues there that I believe is $10 per additional league after the first. Easy enough to have a group of friends in more then one league order them from the same email and split the discounts.

So you can get the price down closer to $50 to $55. The downside for your setup is the auction tool there isn't as good as other sites in my opinion. We used to run our auction at fantasyauctioneer.com before it went under, but ran the league on MFL.

My buddies and I are starting up a dynasty league, and as the commissioner, I'm trying to find a site that is easy to use, but still deep and conducive to running a good dynasty league. We're going to be doing an auction for the start-up rosters, so if there was a way to do a live auction online like ESPN offers the would be great. Some other things we want is flexible roster sizes, blind-bidding waivers, and a taxi squad. I've always liked ESPN's stuff, and the fact that they offer free live auctions is very appealing, because then I won't have to enter the rosters for all the teams. But I would guess ESPN isn't very deep, and probably doesn't have the more sophisticated options that make a dynasty league fun. MFL seems great, but I'm not crazy about paying 70 bucks just have a site that just hosts our league. Basically we're looking for a site that offers free or relatively inexpensive hosting, but is still very dynasty-friendly. Any help/insights would be appreciated!
MFL and let them know you are switching from ESPN and you'll get the price cut in half. And they have live auctions now.

Fleaflicker is a good free option for dynasties. But it doesn't do half the stuff you want.
FF is what my league uses, and I personally really like it. Got used to it very quickly. Maybe its just my league's setup, but what can't you do on FF that you want, thrifty? Just an honest question, because we haven't really run into any problems.

Fleaflicker is a good free option for dynasties. But it doesn't do half the stuff you want.
FF is what my league uses, and I personally really like it. Got used to it very quickly. Maybe its just my league's setup, but what can't you do on FF that you want, thrifty? Just an honest question, because we haven't really run into any problems.
OP mentioned taxi squad and auctions, and I don't think it does those.I have 5 leagues there including 2 I commish. It is fine for my leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread