What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL- BSS (1 Viewer)

Just sent a PM to BSS with enough players to get through my next couple of picks. Ill try to make them myself, but I'm traveling tomorrow & I don't want to slow us up again.

Why is it people can keep the draft going while at work during the week, but on the weekend we get bogged down? Legit question if you ask me.

Why is it people can keep the draft going while at work during the week, but on the weekend we get bogged down? Legit question if you ask me.
life... :shrug:
life=FFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.work

life=FFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.work
Thats the excuse everyone has, its always "life"...sorry, epic fail in your response. If your life get in the way of a draft, dont do it then. Also, if your life is not FF, your drafting in the wrong league. lol

Thats the excuse everyone has, its always "life"...sorry, epic fail in your response. If your life get in the way of a draft, dont do it then. Also, if your life is not FF, your drafting in the wrong league. lol
UM you must have missed the = sign in between life n Ffl

'Stinkin Ref said:
critic...think we've had one time out...it's April...quit being a doosh....maybe YOU'RE in the wrong ####### place....find some speed ####### April draft if you got a date or something....
Called for, really? And whos the #####, personal attacks and an outburst? :rolleyes: You claim you have a life, not much of one if you roll like that. My remarks about the draft: acceptable

Your remarks and name calling: unacceptable

With that being said....

7.15 - Cedric Benson - RB - Cincy

critic...whatever...you were calling people out cause things slowed down on the weekend when we have an extended (8) clock.... "epic fail, etc"...you actually said if you're life gets in way of a draft, don't do it...think about that for a minute...

then run your mouth some more....

critic...whatever...you were calling people out cause things slowed down on the weekend when we have an extended (8) clock.... "epic fail, etc"...you actually said if you're life gets in way of a draft, don't do it...think about that for a minute... then run your mouth some more....
Yes on things that involved a fantasy football draft yes I called them out. You want a smack talking game, lets make that happen, I'll win that easy...but lets do that in another thread, maybe the Stinkin Refs team stinkin blows thread.

'Stinkin Ref said:
critic...think we've had one time out...it's April...quit being a doosh....maybe YOU'RE in the wrong ####### place....find some speed ####### April draft if you got a date or something....
Called for, really? And whos the #####, personal attacks and an outburst? :rolleyes: You claim you have a life, not much of one if you roll like that. My remarks about the draft: acceptable

With that being said....

critic...whatever...you were calling people out cause things slowed down on the weekend when we have an extended (8) clock.... "epic fail, etc"...you actually said if you're life gets in way of a draft, don't do it...think about that for a minute...

Both of you KNOCK IT OFF.

This isn't the FFA or the SP even - just chill out and relax. No need for either of your blood pressures to go up.

Take the night off both of you (voluntarily) and then come on back. You'll both be thinking in clearer and more relaxed then. This really isn't a big deal in the big scheme of things. It's a FF draft in April. Relax.

8.4 Julio Jones WR-Rookie Hate having to take a third rookie, but he's better than any of the other receivers left.

'Stinkin Ref said:

With that being said....

Both of you KNOCK IT OFF.

This isn't the FFA or the SP even - just chill out and relax. No need for either of your blood pressures to go up.

Take the night off both of you (voluntarily) and then come on back. You'll both be thinking in clearer and more relaxed then. This really isn't a big deal in the big scheme of things. It's a FF draft in April. Relax.
I was just trying to be excellent for those that weren't strong enough to be excellent for themselves..........................sir

Last edited by a moderator:
I never get to draft players who went to my college and who I actually saw play so.......

8.15 James Starks RB GBP

Users who are viewing this thread